Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 13. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am preparing update with this new features:

1. Reinvest option: you can set a % of your payment to become a new investment without need of first receive payment and then make a new deposit.

2. Ads: income from ads is going to be distributed as dividend to active investments.

3. Other games: a new independent game like win x1.2 or x1.1 can also attrack investors to the exisiting double(x2) game.

What do you think about this 3 options?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
1u24a8LJn38aoaLYCLURB97D7gcXZmb55 Has been 3 days and still not paid. Whats the deal?

Investment number 2197

It says on  your site I can withdraw at any time. Well NOW is the time. Withdraw everything that's in my portfolio to the addresses listed for the account.

LOL.....dude, it's a ponzi, you can only withdraw once you start earning
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
1u24a8LJn38aoaLYCLURB97D7gcXZmb55 Has been 3 days and still not paid. Whats the deal?

Investment number 2197

It says on  your site I can withdraw at any time. Well NOW is the time. Withdraw everything that's in my portfolio to the addresses listed for the account.

Did you understand how it works?

You're in QUEUE, so wait for your turn there are investments to be paid before you man.
Activity: 9

Investment number 2197

#1387    05/05 20:52:02       0.2900 BTC    1LXk7S2o7Y9j2MRXC57YkrXGkjeGnF11F3    0.3480 (7.2417%)    
WITHDRAWN x1.47
   0.4256 BTC    
#1244    05/05 10:10:00       0.2080 BTC    1LXk7S2o7Y9j2MRXC57YkrXGkjeGnF11F3    0.2496 (0.0000%)    
PAID x2.00
   0.4160 BTC
ı havenot received my earnings.Theres not a movement in bitcoin history.when is your manual confirmation?

Manual confirmation done! You shold receive the payments in next minutes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
#1387    05/05 20:52:02       0.2900 BTC    1LXk7S2o7Y9j2MRXC57YkrXGkjeGnF11F3    0.3480 (7.2417%)    
WITHDRAWN x1.47
   0.4256 BTC    
#1244    05/05 10:10:00       0.2080 BTC    1LXk7S2o7Y9j2MRXC57YkrXGkjeGnF11F3    0.2496 (0.0000%)    
PAID x2.00
   0.4160 BTC
ı havenot received my earnings.Theres not a movement in bitcoin history.when is your manual confirmation?
I've yet to be paid. I've been in the "Q" for 2 days now with 0.1btc. I do not look to get it back.
Activity: 588
Cna someone post lates payments ? I am still not believe to them. This man behind it is scamer from few ponzis I think. So if you can post here few withdraws with different adress.

You can check addresses very easyly.

Also if you look at beginning of the thread some people alredy posted proofs of payments
I am surprised that nobody invest in many altcoins like earthcoin, primecoin, htmlcoin, ...

Where are the people that have this kind of currencies???
I was going to try xrp coin but i see the address but no place to put the Destination Tag: it for the return
and i'm save for a trade for earthcoin.

Destination tag can be seen clicklng at "coinpayments" link just bellow the deposit adddress
Activity: 47
I am surprised that nobody invest in many altcoins like earthcoin, primecoin, htmlcoin, ...

I was going to try xrp coin but i see the address but no place to put the Destination Tag: it for the return
and i'm save for a trade for earthcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Cna someone post lates payments ? I am still not believe to them. This man behind it is scamer from few ponzis I think. So if you can post here few withdraws with different adress.
Activity: 406

whats the point of doing that?would it be easier to win money?
Ok, I am going to change or add a new time average since confirmation of investment.

About other games like 110-150% target, I will think about it.
Activity: 54
Should add a diff game to it for 110-150% for the people who don't wanna wait. But I don't mind I have really enjoyed it  Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Hi.. can you add more quota on earning investment? please increase to 15-20% if you can.. thanks
If you understand how the game works, you understand that increasing amount of earning investments actually wont change anything - the only change will be you will see more investments earning but earning more slowly for everyone, so no gain. The only thing that can change speed of earnings in increased flow of deposits.

@MC:
- what's the roadmap for developing this game ? What are you working on/thinking about atm ?
- imho, it would be better to put in "TIME" field the average from deposit to 2x - around 48hrs++ - so people would understand that it takes time to get the double payout...
Thank you for the info.

Bets of luck to all players!
Activity: 11
Hi.. can you add more quota on earning investment? please increase to 15-20% if you can.. thanks

why this queue becomes too long, how many days ago I invest just need time 1-2days
make the fast,so u can get many investor

yeah the queue is suuuper long..  Embarrassed

if you both cant wait better go for the scam sites.. you stupid schmucks

you are stupid, even if usually only 1-2days become longer, chances are bigger scam
idiot !!

how stupid can you be?

Didn't you read this? Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

stupidity at its best Smiley

Dear malboro99

please read, understand, and analyze how the system works before complaining useless stupid things.

i just suggest for make the fast ...why u can tell me stupid?
i know thats gambling idiot
Pages:
Jump to: