Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 9. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
here what i'm take about
6. The site will keep running as long as we have active investments on it. In case that the site shuts down, it will be announced so investors with earned amount can withdraw their coins.
well i see active investments in fact one to day
#2707   03/06 16:40:02      0.0010 BTC   1PURckonCCcYB9AfiEE9wYxRo4CTQ8qceM   0.0010 (0.0000%)   
ON QUEUE
0.0000 BTC   DETAILS
so i know the rules that your not going to follow. i did not do the rules you did so now you lie.

whats the point in debating? you can't do anything coz you dont own the site just accept your losses like me Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
well now i see your reply on cryptoslevels.and yes i well post it here.
multicryptos

Activity: 126

View Profile  WWW  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: -8: -3 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Re: CRYPTOSLEVELS 11 BTC in 1 hour!
Today at 05:28:58 PM
Reply with quote  #30
yes, but I think most people don't read the rules... hehe
your a big rip off.
that not what i'm saying this is what i'm saying.
6. The site will keep running as long as we have active investments on it. there are people
still putting in. and your not follow your rules. so you lie.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
here what i'm take about
6. The site will keep running as long as we have active investments on it. In case that the site shuts down, it will be announced so investors with earned amount can withdraw their coins.
#2707   03/06 16:40:02      0.0010 BTC   1PURckonCCcYB9AfiEE9wYxRo4CTQ8qceM   0.0010 (0.0000%)   
ON QUEUE
0.0000 BTC   DETAILS
so i know the rules that your not going to follow. i did not do the rules you did so now you lie.

Yes, you just post it:

"In case that the site shuts down, it will be announced so investors with earned amount can withdraw their coins."

that's what I did.
here what i'm take about
ON QUEUE
0.0000 BTC   DETAILS
ya but you still run a with with a lot.and i know your rules you need to read them some time.
admin scammer pls return money! ! it is not earning he run away with the btc most likely

Game was fair with transparency and clear rules.

Obviously it have a risk, but you should know that before to invest.
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
admin scammer pls return money! ! it is not earning he run away with the btc most likely
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I got a email:

Dear users,

Because our site CRYPTOSx2 is not receiving enough new investments since many days ago, we decide to end the project.
Please withdraw your investments with some "earned" amount before 6th may 2015, this is the day that site is going to shut down.

If you want to try other sites that are just starting, we recommned the ones bellow:

Copyright © 2015 CRYPTOSx2, All rights reserved.

i got same

now i so hate admin,  i investment more 4btc in he site. investments no earning status!   i think i will lose all my money when site shutdown!.

and i not recommended everyone invest new he site if you fear of losing money

Holy fuk thats a shit ton of deposits, but no earnings??? wtf??

why did you deposit so much btc..  Undecided
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Probably the next site that he owns will also close. Just when my turn to earn is real close then the site decides to go down lol
Activity: 46
Ok .  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How to withdraw my investments are still "on queue" ,  Huh

I mean you are part of game where you don't read the rules, man this will not pay if you are in queue and by the way game is gone so long now so you will be in queue only.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

You cant, there is no way to get back the investment . Your investment has been given to those who invest earlier than you, this is what ponzi is all about. Early investor has less risk that the site will turn out to be a scam site, late investor suffer the worst for it
Activity: 46

I got a email:

Dear users,

Why does it say  6th may 2015?
It's already June. Must be a mistake.

yes, sorry

site closes 6th june
Activity: 636
Merit: 262
the money is tuck mostly admin use n run away with it ! Sad
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

I got a email:

Dear users,

Why does it say  6th may 2015?
It's already June. Must be a mistake.
yep he starting two more. he going to make so much CRYPTOSX2
by shut it down i see 6 full bitcoins there and how many more that
will add up to he made over 10,000 just by shut this one down.he scam
us.i hope every one stop play in his scams. we just make him rich.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
I got a email:

Dear users,

Because our site CRYPTOSx2 is not receiving enough new investments since many days ago, we decide to end the project.
Please withdraw your investments with some "earned" amount before 6th may 2015, this is the day that site is going to shut down.

If you want to try other sites that are just starting, we recommned the ones bellow:

wow, rarely any admin who kindly told members that the site will be down ..
I hope there will be more sites like this

Maybe he's getting ready to crank out a big scam, and get away with big money in their new game - http://www.cryptosclub.com/
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I got a email:

Dear users,

i got same

now i so hate admin,  i investment more 4btc in he site. investments no earning status!   i think i will lose all my money when site shutdown!.

and i not recommended everyone invest new he site if you fear of losing money

Pages:
Jump to: