Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoWaves - Elliott Wave Analysis Blog - page 13. (Read 29175 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
After a quiet and stagnant day, the bidding begins as expected  Grin I dont think we will need to worry about a 266 retest. I don't think that can happen.

But don't trade until we break the 200-day EMA

thats not my style  Cheesy i buy low with leading indicators. I would never buy into a fifth wave using a lagging indicator.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
After a quiet and stagnant day, the bidding begins as expected  Grin I dont think we will need to worry about a 266 retest. I don't think that can happen.

But don't trade until we break the 200-day EMA. There is another huge bearish possibility:

legendary
After a quiet and stagnant day, the bidding begins as expected  Grin I dont think we will need to worry about a 266 retest. I don't think that can happen.
If our bullish counts become invalidated, then we could see a wedge which acts as a wave C:

So, there could be a $266 retest.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
RyNinDaCleM, how can a wedge act as a wave A according to EW? I thought it could be only a wave 5 or C.

It would be what is known as a leading diagonal. It can be an A or a 1. It has a structure similar to an impulse (5-3-5-3-5) except it usually has overlapping 1 and 4 waves.

I deleted my post because it's not technically a wedge by EW standards since the 1 makes a lower low than the 3

Also, it's not a 5-3-5-3-5 structure.
But the daily candle of the end of the wave 1 closed exactly on the lower trend line.

That's what invalidates it! All waves must touch the line without breaking it. The only wave that can break the line is 5. That's called a throw-over. The same rules apply with triangles. The E wave can fall short or it can break the line as long as it doesn't go beyond the C.
... LOL its at $202.... ages ago. nvm.

Oh bitcoin you so crazy  Grin

hey, 1k wall on Stamp,  Shocked

which wall?
a blow out fifth wave would make me a happy chappy  Grin

Sorry, we also have a 100-day EMA at 567. So, the projection below would be more correct, I guess.
Also, the end of 4th wave would be at 0.618 fib level in this case  Wink

AND: Pump to $700 and then a correction to 567 or 540 would draw us a big inverted H&S pattern on the daily, which would cause a massive panic buy  Grin

Something like this:

How about this: pump to $667 and then a correction to $540 which would be a 200 EMA support test and a 0.382 fib level.

legendary
 Wink I like the way you are thinking  Grin

Pimped up my chart lol
How about this possible trendline? We are sitting on it right now  Grin Pump in 3... 2... 1...

legendary
Nice chart. But now something to consider, bottom of wave iv is then very close to top of wave one. we should not expect pin point accuracy, so maybe in this case, we should prepare for a breach of 440. That would be very bearish. I would be wary of this only if 480 is broken.

But we should now have a great support at $464 (300 EMA). If we break it, then yes, bear is our friend now again.

yes we should, but our analysis will be tested within $20 range. if it hits 440 we should be prepared for that, it is not far away.
Nice chart. But now something to consider, bottom of wave iv is then very close to top of wave one. we should not expect pin point accuracy, so maybe in this case, we should prepare for a breach of 440. That would be very bearish. I would be wary of this only if 480 is broken.

But we should now have a great support at $464 (300 EMA), and going to $450 is not mandatory.

But if we break the $464 support, bear is our friend again.
legendary
If you think 450-470 is iv/III then I think that's a pretty good reading.

yep. So, if it works out, we gonna have a weekend pump, which is pretty good for closing the weekly candle  Wink

Also, every EW count should be compatible with important EMAs' support/resistance levels. It works very well for me.
legendary
If you think 450-470 is iv/III then I think that's a pretty good reading.
I guess we are going to test the $464 level (to test the support of broken 300-day EMA, also the 10-day EMA is there) before breaking the $540 level (200-day EMA). Once we break $540, we won't can dive under it.

legendary

What does everybody think about this?

.... seems a bit bearish atm, but then again, fifth waves are weak. break under 455 would invalidate the whole thing.
RyNinDaCleM, how can a wedge act as a wave A according to EW? I thought it could be only a wave 5 or C.

It would be what is known as a leading diagonal. It can be an A or a 1. It has a structure similar to an impulse (5-3-5-3-5) except it usually has overlapping 1 and 4 waves.

I deleted my post because it's not technically a wedge by EW standards since the 1 makes a lower low than the 3

Also, it's not a 5-3-5-3-5 structure.
But the daily candle of the end of the wave 1 closed exactly on the lower trend line.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary

Pages:
Jump to: