Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoWaves - Elliott Wave Analysis Blog - page 16. (Read 29175 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I made a new post. Head over to the site to check it out. I'll try to update more often if the chart needs adjustment. I was traveling and working over the previous weekend and I travel again soon, unfortunately.

http://www.cryptowaves.com/

It's great to see E-Wave counts and discussions presented by others. I try not to apply other people's counts to my charting, though.

Edit: Nice count there, chessnut  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
But as I see Bitcoin loves extended 5th waves, because of emotional traders.
So... What if this?  Cheesy

EDIT. btw, I dont think wave iii is over just yet. Looking for 540 at least.

agreed
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Not very detailed BUT I LIKE IT  Grin fifth wave blow out FTW!

I have slightly lower expectations.

EDIT. btw, I dont think wave iii is over just yet. Looking for 540 at least.
What about this?

legendary
I read that chart wrong the first time, deleted comment.

Really good chart, thanks. I hope to see all degrees of a primary wave kick off this new trend.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
..... sorry I read it wrong. you are saying this is wave I terminated. dont you think that wave II and IV are disproportionate?

Thanks for critics.
Yep, they are. But I fail to find another way to draw 5 waves here. Especially when they fit fibos.
We may assume that this is zigzag. Wave b then ends around 0.764 of previous wave 4 and wave c end around 1.618 previous wave 4. Also fits well.
To confirm this we should drop below 440. But it still could be wave 2 of major wave 1 retracing.

So, I don't know what is it.

Here is another option for your previous count. Has both bearish and bullish scenarios.

legendary

.... if this wedge play on to the upside, then I would assume my earlier interpretation is correct.

This may be overly forward looking, but this is roughly what I am expecting in the coming days/weeks.

600 may put up a fight.

Correction may enter 400s again, but I think that 500 may become support.

legendary
well we know that the wedge was a wave iv to some degree. price likes to turn around in wedge territory. I will set a buy target there. Hopefully this is not a wave C.... but that could be a valid reading.

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
..... sorry I read it wrong. you are saying this is wave I terminated. dont you think that wave II and IV are disproportionate?

Thanks for critics.
Yep, they are. But I fail to find another way to draw 5 waves here. Especially when they fit fibos.
We may assume that this is zigzag. Wave b then ends around 0.764 of previous wave 4 and wave c end around 1.618 previous wave 4. Also fits well.
To confirm this we should drop below 440. But it still could be wave 2 of major wave 1 retracing.

So, I don't know what is it.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
All right. This looks reasonable:

So if we are at the start of the new uptrend, I guess we are struggling at the end of subwave 1 of major wave. So now it looks like we going to have correction to somewhere around 450.

What confuses me is volume which is higher than usual. Upon reversal volume drops AFAIK.

So from your analysis sticking a limit order in around $450 looks like a solid plan right? I stupidly missed the sub $400 price waiting for funds to clear.
All right. This looks reasonable:

So if we are at the start of the new uptrend, I guess we are struggling at the end of subwave 1 of major wave. So now it looks like we going to have correction to somewhere around 450.

What confuses me is volume which is higher than usual. Upon reversal volume drops AFAIK.
legendary
Could be, or we may have just topped at 509.

Let's see how this will plat out!

Are you thinking of a C wave analysis?
Activity: 261
Could be, or we may have just topped at 509.

Let's see how this will plat out!

legendary

This may be overly forward looking, but this is roughly what I am expecting in the coming days/weeks.

600 may put up a fight.

Correction may enter 400s again, but I think that 500 may become support.
legendary
some have said less flattering things about EW analysis, mine being no exception  Cheesy

where to next? up or down  Cheesy we are having a battle at 500. if we take out 500, this breaks the back of the bears for many reasons. I would assume a iii wave interpretation, and expect a rally to 600 in the coming days.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
love the post, where to next captain?
legendary

so seems like we might see a five wave rally top off here. if it bounces off the wedge line, then an overall wave C interpretation is likely, and the rally would be postponed.

If we pass through the wedge, then I am still looking for a wave iii interpretation.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
RyNinDaCleM,

Smiley Im here to listen.

.... I really thought that wedges and triangles were the same thing.... just different terms used to describe contracting volatility and liquidity in a range. maybe I have been fooled by non - EW analysts.

your analysis was certainly an alternative but not any more  Grin I dont go into that sort of detail, I find it doesn't help until I wish to execute. The problem I have with that analysis is that you couldnt justify it on an hourly scale.

At time of writing, this looks like a third wave coming, or an aggressive C wave. but it's a long way yet. we will see. what are your thoughts?

Yes, typically you would not just assume that overlapping waves are nested 1/2's (3rd wave extension) as I had labeled... That is why I validated it with my disclosure. Tongue
Well, it may be a start of new trend. Need to remake my analysis though. I'll post them later.
Pages:
Jump to: