Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 2. (Read 44923 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123
ZOMG  so much smoke!  So many mirrors!

What a clown show.

Totally! I forgot to say "EVIL Clown Show."  LOL   Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

What a clown show.

legendary

What a clown show.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Now more than ever I would love to see what "proof" cryptsy saw to believe this guy was more than a troll.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
wtf troll...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
3rd dispatch: https://twitter.com/cryptcracker1/status/727251055164141570

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been doing some serious research. I have decided to post this as my 3rd dispatch, now that that's settled I can direct more resources to taking down Paul and his associates once I'm finished with this.

I'm now genuinely worried for your safety. Is there a utility van parked across the street? This is serious shit, CIA won't take this tweet likely. They will kill you, your dog, your neighbors and anyone who's reading this.

Many of you know me as cryptcracker, the bounty hunter that is uncovering the truth behind the Crypty "hack" and bringing the perpetrators to justice. However I have been doing this kind of work far before the cryptsy incident, I am making this dispatch today to reveal crucial information on the sudden news about Satoshi Nakamoto's identity and the plot Gavin Andresen has been involved in.

Satoshi was the greatest mind that I have seen in ages always calm and collected a real genius. Notice that I said was, that's because I'm sorry to say Satoshi Nakamoto was murdered by Gavin Andresen and his CIA associates. The CIA saw the transparency of the blockchain and they thought this would be a good way to track their "dirty subordinates". Let me explain, the CIA gives money, guns and drugs to terrorists so they can do things like stage a coup and overthrow governments this is well documented. The CIA saw the transparency of bitcoin and got the idea to start using bitcoin as one of the ways they fund these dirty subordinates.

Gavin was given the task of identifying Satoshi and flipping on him which he did. Once Satoshi was found and about to be captured I was informed 1 of 2 things happened, Satoshi committed suicide or the authorities were successful in capturing Satoshi and Satoshi was tortured and then killed. I am sorry for not being 100% certain on which one it is but it was one of the two I know this because my sources also relayed documents to me showing Satoshis dead body and classified CIA files.  

Craig Wright was chosen as the CIA's front man to act like he was the real Satoshi Nakamoto. Gavin Andresen was to use his position in the community to pass this off. However these fools completely botched there plan because 1. they don't have the keys to the best of my knowledge and 2. they over estimated their manipulative tactics. The CIA got used to pulling these tactics on the general population but they didn't understand something this transparent wouldn't work against the bitcoin Community since it's much more tech savvy.

This was one of the saddest stories that I have known about for a while and I think it needs to get out there. I am currently hesitant in releasing the confidential CIA files because if Satoshi's identity is know his friends and family will be in danger along with my sources. I will attempt to secure them so they are not in danger once that is done I might be able to release the files.

Thank you for your time, another dispatch will be coming soon.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been doing some serious research. I have decided to post this as my 3rd dispatch, now that that's settled I can direct more resources to taking down Paul and his associates once I'm finished with this.

OMG! Entertaining read if nothing else....and here I thought Cryptcracker's credibility couldn't go any lower.  Roll Eyes

Eternal Insolent in 5..... 4.... 3...
legendary
Activity: 1270

OMG! Entertaining read if nothing else....and here I thought Cryptcracker's credibility couldn't go any lower.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

dude noooo

I follow you and love your stuff but conspiracy theories?  You never go full conspiracy theory...

...unless you have sources? in b4 'disinfo agent'

I mean no disrespect, by the way.  Just saying, loved your writing in part because it didn't have the 'bias' (I dont know what word to use...slant? oh god) seen in the third dispatch.  First two felt more 'believable' Smiley

The CIA uses bitcoin to "...fund these dirty subordinates" may they be drug smugglers, militias, you name it.  What's the problem? They aren't the only ones using bitcoin for...'secret' operations.   Wink

I am sorry for not being 100% certain

Then the "information" you received from your "sources" is invalid; don't just spread assumptions

There's literally nothing to take from this dispatch after reading it...not one tiny itsy-bitsy sliver of proof - proof on any one single claim?

Now I'm curious what the purpose of your dispatches are...

Keep it up bud cheers Smiley

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Activity: 57
I'm back 3rd dispatch is here.
Activity: 44
Where did cryptocrackhead go?
legendary
Activity: 1526
is there any serous thread in the forum, the 399 site long one is just offtopic jokes. Where are the information about the legal situation and a possibility to report the lost coin amount?

greetings

i agree we need someone from USA to know how are things going there..

What is there to know?

You gave your coins to Vern. he took them. Were you robbed? if you were robbed the best way to find out what's going on is to talk to the police officer you reported the crime to.
legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Thought you new the whole story? 3rd dispatch will change everything.

What happened to the 2nd scam dispatch? Did you collect the 40 BTC, did you go to China?
Paul vernon's crimes are money laundering, criminal conspiracy, running a ponzi scheme, fraud and others that will soon come to light.

I will be creating a bounty bond to help fund my efforts in this retrieval. The bond payout to account for the risk will be x4 the amount invested. So if you invest 1btc you will get 4btc back.

400 shares will be created at 0.1btc each totaling 40btc.
This is a fuckin joke! He's creating an IPO scam? And people actually give him money?

.edit:
I think cryptcracker is a bit pissed at you gleb since their comments seem to indicate nobody sent them money.
What a relief. Really.
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
is there any serous thread in the forum, the 399 site long one is just offtopic jokes. Where are the information about the legal situation and a possibility to report the lost coin amount?

greetings

i agree we need someone from USA to know how are things going there..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

greetings
legendary
This is an update to my other thread that you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13611990

I have talked to Big Vern directly on twitter and I have contacted cryptsy by their email and ticket support system.

Before I said I was looking to get 30% of the recovered funds as a bounty but now I have changed to a more fair 3/4 of profits. From bitcoin alone 13k btc was stolen and 10k belonged to customers so profit is 3k. 3/4 of 3k is 2,250 bitcoin so that would be my bounty from just bitcoin. This is a favorable deal for cryptsy because if I don't recover the coins they will have to file for bankruptcy and nobody will probably end up getting anything. With my 3/4 bounty Cryptsy is still left with 1/4 of the profits which they can use to continue working and making money.

By taking my bounty as a profit instead of a straight percentage people that had their money in cryptsy won't be affected they will simply get their whole coins returned to them.

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

If Cryptcracker is such a brilliant hacker, why didn't he know about the court order not allowing Paul Vernon to no longer conduct any official Cryptsy business since March 4, 2016? Of course we have the posts on Cryptsy's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/cryptsy/with_replies?lang=en

The first was posted in the wee hours of a Sunday morning, and the second on a Saturday evening, perhaps designed to glean what this brilliant hacker knows. Now, we all know that them are some weird hours for a court appointed receiver et al. to work, but did you know that one could use a service to time Twitter posts from the comforts of one's office desk during normal business hours? I bet that the hacker didn't know that. HAHAHA

It's quite possible that the receiver has been playing your scammy ass if they do indeed have had control of all of Cryptsy's accounts since March, perhaps even creating Eternal Insolent to truly fuck with your scammy ass.

Because he didn't know? His dispatches consist of information he gained from doing a bitcointalk search and piecing together like he found it. His stupid and pointless dispatch only came out cause cryptsy site was down and he wanted to try to claim that it was his work behind the scenes.

He thought if he said that people would give him bounty money.. so funny. Cryptcracker is a douchebag and insolvent whatever the fuck they call themself are the same person. Its a lame attempt to scam the scammed people. I think cryptcracker is a bit pissed at you gleb since their comments seem to indicate nobody sent them money.

Low life he is... thats about all he amounts to.... his next dispatch is after paul vernon is arrested saying how he helped and was instrumental in all this and needs money for prosecution.. just wait. Cryptcracker has actually shown no proof and if anything i suspect is a second rate conman from a country with english as a second language.

0 $#!T I n33d new $C@m

--CryptCrackhead
legendary
Why is this still happening?

How can people believe a 'hacker' was 'paid' to 'recover' the 'lost' funds?

Shouldn't everyone realize BigFern is this 'hacker' simply paying himself in stolen money by now?

Why and how do some people still believe anything coming out of BigFern's PERV VERN's mouth?

...most importantly, how has this asshole NOT been caught/hunted down by now?  

The only actions I see people taking are those by the thieves themselves - while everyone (directly harmed by the theft or otherwise) stands by and watches

FTFY   Smiley
legendary
Thought you new the whole story? 3rd dispatch will change everything.

What happened to the 2nd scam dispatch? Did you collect the 40 BTC, did you go to China?

That was my question... what happened to #2?  Did it get caught in the toilet?

2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon: http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Put the site on maintenance when I spooked him
Wink

Paul didn't put the site on maintenance because he no longer had control of the site. The receiver had control since March 4, my birthday (FWIW).

ZZZZZZZZZZOMG this explains EVERYTHING.  We all "know people" born on "MARCH FOURTH / MARCH FORTH"

We should have known.

Party on Garth.

Party on Gleb.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
This is an update to my other thread that you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13611990

I have talked to Big Vern directly on twitter and I have contacted cryptsy by their email and ticket support system.

Before I said I was looking to get 30% of the recovered funds as a bounty but now I have changed to a more fair 3/4 of profits. From bitcoin alone 13k btc was stolen and 10k belonged to customers so profit is 3k. 3/4 of 3k is 2,250 bitcoin so that would be my bounty from just bitcoin. This is a favorable deal for cryptsy because if I don't recover the coins they will have to file for bankruptcy and nobody will probably end up getting anything. With my 3/4 bounty Cryptsy is still left with 1/4 of the profits which they can use to continue working and making money.

By taking my bounty as a profit instead of a straight percentage people that had their money in cryptsy won't be affected they will simply get their whole coins returned to them.

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

If Cryptcracker is such a brilliant hacker, why didn't he know about the court order not allowing Paul Vernon to no longer conduct any official Cryptsy business since March 4, 2016? Of course we have the posts on Cryptsy's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/cryptsy/with_replies?lang=en

The first was posted in the wee hours of a Sunday morning, and the second on a Saturday evening, perhaps designed to glean what this brilliant hacker knows. Now, we all know that them are some weird hours for a court appointed receiver et al. to work, but did you know that one could use a service to time Twitter posts from the comforts of one's office desk during normal business hours? I bet that the hacker didn't know that. HAHAHA

It's quite possible that the receiver has been playing your scammy ass if they do indeed have had control of all of Cryptsy's accounts since March, perhaps even creating Eternal Insolent to truly fuck with your scammy ass.

Because he didn't know? His dispatches consist of information he gained from doing a bitcointalk search and piecing together like he found it. His stupid and pointless dispatch only came out cause cryptsy site was down and he wanted to try to claim that it was his work behind the scenes.

He thought if he said that people would give him bounty money.. so funny. Cryptcracker is a douchebag and insolvent whatever the fuck they call themself are the same person. Its a lame attempt to scam the scammed people. I think cryptcracker is a bit pissed at you gleb since their comments seem to indicate nobody sent them money.

Low life he is... thats about all he amounts to.... his next dispatch is after paul vernon is arrested saying how he helped and was instrumental in all this and needs money for prosecution.. just wait. Cryptcracker has actually shown no proof and if anything i suspect is a second rate conman from a country with english as a second language.
Pages:
Jump to: