Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 7. (Read 44923 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Are we sure Cryptcracker is a troll? I did some looking around and I found this article on a bounty hunter who does similar stuff to the thing Cryptcracker is proposing:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/business/dealbook/bounty-hunter-tracks-chinese-companies-that-dupe-investors.html?_r=0

Maybe the guy in the article is cryptcracker? There is a judgment against Cryptsy since Vern skipped the court date. Would he legally be able to do a bounty hunter mission to China?

If cryptcracker will publicly reveal his true identity and he is this guy or someone else credible I would put in .1 btc.

Which part of "give me 40 BTC and I'll pay it back plus 300% interest, honest coz I haz contract" sounds credible to you? He can put the expenses on his credit card and pay the bill when it's all sorted out. Except he won't because he's a trollscammer.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Were I have to pay 0.1 btc .

So I can watch first line of show
I already said OK put Btc in case to power

@fontas returns
Nice but totally unknown for us
Also money not grow very easily
 Ill stay with my 1share. . Btc 0.1
I don't trust him .

Great to see that you putting Btc .1

I hope this tipping worthy it
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Are we sure Cryptcracker is a troll? I did some looking around and I found this article on a bounty hunter who does similar stuff to the thing Cryptcracker is proposing:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/business/dealbook/bounty-hunter-tracks-chinese-companies-that-dupe-investors.html?_r=0

Maybe the guy in the article is cryptcracker? There is a judgment against Cryptsy since Vern skipped the court date. Would he legally be able to do a bounty hunter mission to China?

If cryptcracker will publicly reveal his true identity and he is this guy or someone else credible I would put in .1 btc.
Lol hahahaha. Gleb@  

Cryptsy it time to take some action    Undecided

Ask cryptsy user who can take damage of lost ( Btc, ltc or etc fund )
If one user OK with 10% lost handle or more, that can  help you out cryptsy
To live up again or if still not solve the problems ,really need a loan
Etc , way you get money to pay then ( $5m not so big deal  / you can earn it back )

If Btc and altcoin price keep going up*,  that make more harder to pay them back for sure

( time is running out cryptsy batter hold up  now / useless you lost everything )

This drama killing every cryptsy users
Who trusted on you -_-  

Lost Btc never come back
M.t gox  big shit news up in top

Allcryptsy news ->https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/allcrypt-bitcoin-exchange-clears-air/

Bter is still alive doing scam continue making fake withdraw . yap you withdraw your coin n it gone  Huh

MAny story have done with RIP

If you not did that
Soon or later you get best place in jail for sure
Manipulate information / running a scam exchange that don't pay
,when they try2withdraw / use funds for own banfit n money laundering

If I understand your post correctly, it will never happen. There is no way in hell people would trust craptsy after this mess.

Not only did they get hacked, the details of that we will never know... but then staff outright lied to the users telling them the money was safe the whole time, and banning anyone who dared to try to prevent new users from being ripped off. No matter what they try to tell you they are at least still responsible for the money that was lost after the hack.. They cannot deny this.

Would you give them your money knowing they did this?

So we have a platform that is known to have been hacked, cold wallets that were not cold, and employees that assured customers that everything was fine to keep the new money rolling in with no ability or intention of returning it.

Sign me up right away

Yap your right

Skye Bonow who lost 140 btc / staff keep telling him your btc in safe hands.

I hope he have screen shot of  that support  ticket,

How they hide the real problems of internal system  ,  Huh

now they playing same game with ""name of cryptcracker ""
He is that angel , who restore  everything  ( wow  )

Activity: 306
Merit: 252
Lol hahahaha. Gleb@  

Cryptsy it time to take some action    Undecided

If one user OK with 10% lost handle or more, that can  help you out cryptsy
Etc , way you get money to pay then ( $5m not so big deal  / you can earn it back )

If Btc and altcoin price keep going up*,  that make more harder to pay them back for sure

( time is running out cryptsy batter hold up  now / useless you lost everything )

Who trusted on you -_-  

Lost Btc never come back
M.t gox  big shit news up in top

Allcryptsy news ->https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/allcrypt-bitcoin-exchange-clears-air/

Bter is still alive doing scam continue making fake withdraw . yap you withdraw your coin n it gone  Huh

If you not did that

If I understand your post correctly, it will never happen. There is no way in hell people would trust craptsy after this mess.

Not only did they get hacked, the details of that we will never know... but then staff outright lied to the users telling them the money was safe the whole time, and banning anyone who dared to try to prevent new users from being ripped off. No matter what they try to tell you they are at least still responsible for the money that was lost after the hack.. They cannot deny this.

Would you give them your money knowing they did this?

So we have a platform that is known to have been hacked, cold wallets that were not cold, and employees that assured customers that everything was fine to keep the new money rolling in with no ability or intention of returning it.

Sign me up right away
Lol hahahaha. Gleb@ 

Cryptsy it time to take some action    Undecided

If one user OK with 10% lost handle or more, that can  help you out cryptsy
Etc , way you get money to pay then ( $5m not so big deal  / you can earn it back )

If Btc and altcoin price keep going up*,  that make more harder to pay them back for sure

( time is running out cryptsy batter hold up  now / useless you lost everything )

Who trusted on you -_-   

Lost Btc never come back
M.t gox  big shit news up in top

Bter is still alive doing scam continue making fake withdraw . yap you withdraw your coin n it gone  Huh

If you not did that
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I think Cryptsy Jim should share the plausable story with everyone. Its not like its all NDA rubbish. Unless he does that i guess its just business as usual with cryptsy holding information behind the scenes from users again. Nothings changed...

Here's a plausible story:

BitJohn (John Hammes): GOOOOOOD MORNING, CRYPTSY USERS! It's a beautiful March 2013, day here in a war zone in Afghanistan, where I broadcast daily, for free, modding chat and all kinds of neat stuff for Paul Vernon. Did I say free? Darn tootin' I did, but come October, I, among other mods, will be earning a salary as soon I train my new boss, Jim Shockney, to handle support. Jim Shochney and his venerable team of support personnel of Support Shift that Paul Vernon ceased its operation only two months ago will sit idle till come October where the band will be put back together. On a side note, you smell that? Camel shit. I love the smell of camel shit in the morning.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
OK cryptsy.

Now you have posted on the blog that crytpocracker is a troll. You owe it to your customers to shine some light on the situation.

What "plausible story" did he give you to get you to sign the "contract?"

What has changed since then to make you change your stance and say that he is a troll?

What else are you doing to get the coins back?
Cryptcrack remind me old song  Shocked)
 Cool
Beggin, beggin you
Put your love hands out
Blah blah  blah

https://youtu.be/4Q41tnlJ9m8
Activity: 306
Merit: 252
Weird how it took him weeks after the self-imposed 24 hour deadline to give the coins back that he just came up with the possibility that vernon took the coins himself.

Wonder why he acted as if it was a done deal when he didn't have a clue where the coins were.

Still have absolutely no clue why cryptsy ever interacted with this guy. makes zero sense.

He had a plausible story and we had hopes he could come thru.  However, apparently this is not the case.

You don't say? You should ban him from the internet, that seems to be your unique talent anyway...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I think Cryptsy Jim should share the plausable story with everyone. Its not like its all NDA rubbish. Unless he does that i guess its just business as usual with cryptsy holding information behind the scenes from users again. Nothings changed...
vip
Weird how it took him weeks after the self-imposed 24 hour deadline to give the coins back that he just came up with the possibility that vernon took the coins himself.

Wonder why he acted as if it was a done deal when he didn't have a clue where the coins were.

Still have absolutely no clue why cryptsy ever interacted with this guy. makes zero sense.

He had a plausible story and we had hopes he could come thru.  However, apparently this is not the case.

I'm not Eternal Insolent, he is most likely one of your alts and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. He made that post pretending to be me make making it look like I accidentally logged in as him.  However your attempt to discredit me has kind of pissed me off so the 2nd dispatch is coming sooner then expected and your really getting fucked now.

Your mistake for pissing me off, now your going to be getting fucked with no Vaseline.

2nd Dispatch finally released 14 days later, sooner then expected with everybody's money on April 1, known in these here parts as Luke Jr. Day.

On a side note, I'm perplexed as to why CrackHead opted to use Vaseline in lieu of lube or Petroleum Ginny.
vip

He had a plausible story and we had hopes he could come thru.  However, apparently this is not the case.

Maybe now that it's come crashing down you can share that plausible story with the rest of us? Because nothing that has been posted publicly is plausible at all.

Here's something plausible:

Working out the contract right now. Once finalized all customers can look forward to receiving their coins in the coming days, I am happy to be able to help in making you all whole again.

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/708808125084622848?lang=en

6:13 CST (my time)
4:13 PDT (Cryptcracker & Las Vegas time)

I'd say that Cryptcracker needs to get his bounty bond pool funded ASAP so to satisfy his clinging crack whore we'll call Ginny while playing BJ unless Marshall Long's in town, then it's getting BJs and CBs.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

He had a plausible story and we had hopes he could come thru.  However, apparently this is not the case.

Why? Are you saying Paul Vernon is not going to return the coins? Because according to your plausible contracted bounty hunter it was all perpetrated by Mr. Vernon. Will you contribute to Cryptocracker's bounty fund? If not - why?
vip

It makes perfect sense when you look at through the eyes of Paul Vernon creating two rogue accounts designed to ONLY fuck with Cryptsy's former user base while biding time, or simply to past the time, whatever the case may be.

The final draft can be seen here: https://www.docdroid.net/HRCBL8f/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf.html

Luckily, Paul Vernon maintained a live mirror dubbed Third Draft: https://www.cryptsy.com/cryptsyrecoverybountyfinal.pdf
legendary

Maybe now that it's come crashing down you can share that plausible story with the rest of us? Because nothing that has been posted publicly is plausible at all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
OMG!!!!! Just posted seconds ago!!!!!

http://pastebin.com/d93MSddJ

I told you guys, the real shit is happening on pastebin!!!!!

To whom it may concern,

my name is Paul Vernon and i have bad news. All stolen funds are gone. I spent them on Black Jack and Hookers and Jack.

From the bottom of my heart Marshall Long cupping my balls: I am sorry.

Paul Vernon

FTFY

It has been said, if you have a hooker by your side whilst playing black jack, you'd always get the better 'hand' .  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123
2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon: http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Put the site on maintenance when I spooked him Wink

Perfect, didn't take you long to start scamming. Where do I send the money?

DOH, you forgot to *REMIND* CrapCracker to "sign his *REAL* name!"

Hate it when that happens!
vip
OMG!!!!! Just posted seconds ago!!!!!

http://pastebin.com/d93MSddJ

I told you guys, the real shit is happening on pastebin!!!!!

To whom it may concern,

my name is Paul Vernon and i have bad news. All stolen funds are gone. I spent them on Black Jack and Hookers and Jack.

From the bottom of my heart Marshall Long cupping my balls: I am sorry.

Paul Vernon

FTFY
Pages:
Jump to: