Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 3. (Read 44923 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
This is an update to my other thread that you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13611990

I have talked to Big Vern directly on twitter and I have contacted cryptsy by their email and ticket support system.

Before I said I was looking to get 30% of the recovered funds as a bounty but now I have changed to a more fair 3/4 of profits. From bitcoin alone 13k btc was stolen and 10k belonged to customers so profit is 3k. 3/4 of 3k is 2,250 bitcoin so that would be my bounty from just bitcoin. This is a favorable deal for cryptsy because if I don't recover the coins they will have to file for bankruptcy and nobody will probably end up getting anything. With my 3/4 bounty Cryptsy is still left with 1/4 of the profits which they can use to continue working and making money.

By taking my bounty as a profit instead of a straight percentage people that had their money in cryptsy won't be affected they will simply get their whole coins returned to them.

As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

If Cryptcracker is such a brilliant hacker, why didn't he know about the court order not allowing Paul Vernon to no longer conduct any official Cryptsy business since March 4, 2016? Of course we have the posts on Cryptsy's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/cryptsy/with_replies?lang=en

The first was posted in the wee hours of a Sunday morning, and the second on a Saturday evening, perhaps designed to glean what this brilliant hacker knows. Now, we all know that them are some weird hours for a court appointed receiver et al. to work, but did you know that one could use a service to time Twitter posts from the comforts of one's office desk during normal business hours? I bet that the hacker didn't know that. HAHAHA

It's quite possible that the receiver has been playing your scammy ass if they do indeed have had control of all of Cryptsy's accounts since March, perhaps even creating Eternal Insolent to truly fuck with your scammy ass.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Why is this still happening?

How can people believe a 'hacker' was 'paid' to 'recover' the 'lost' funds?

Shouldn't everyone realize BigFern is this 'hacker' simply paying himself in stolen money by now?

Why and how do some people still believe anything coming out of BigFern's mouth?

...most importantly, how has this asshole NOT been caught/hunted down by now?  

The only actions I see people taking are those by the thieves themselves - while everyone (directly harmed by the theft or otherwise) stands by and watches
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
So if I wanted to get back my 375LTC, who would I speak to? Been going in circles here waiting for a damn solution to arise or trolling to end.

Welcome... I lost 35k LTC...
vip
Thought you new the whole story? 3rd dispatch will change everything.

What happened to the 2nd scam dispatch? Did you collect the 40 BTC, did you go to China?

That was my question... what happened to #2?  Did it get caught in the toilet?

2nd dispatch - Paul Vernon: http://pastebin.com/7L2Z2ZDS

Put the site on maintenance when I spooked him
Wink

Paul didn't put the site on maintenance because he no longer had control of the site. The receiver had control since March 4, my birthday (FWIW).
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

What happened to the 2nd scam dispatch? Did you collect the 40 BTC, did you go to China?

That was my question... what happened to #2?  Did it get caught in the toilet?
Activity: 142
Merit: 101
So if I wanted to get back my 375LTC, who would I speak to? Been going in circles here waiting for a damn solution to arise or trolling to end.
vip

If you told you once, we told you 13K times: Don't put the bowling ball on the top shelf inside a dark closet sans its bag.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
vip
Internet & wallet server physical location has been given to the receivership representative. 
Bittrex held funds information was also given

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/719773151098327040

Cryptsy ‏@cryptsy  2h    2 hours ago

Internet & wallet server physical location has been given to the receivership representative.  Bittrex held funds information was also given

So, was Cryptsy's Twitter account (an asset) also handed over to the receiver? And if not, why not? And if so, why is the office working at ~1 AM CST (2 AM Florida time) to tweet?
Activity: 320
Merit: 259
Internet & wallet server physical location has been given to the receivership representative. 
Bittrex held funds information was also given

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/719773151098327040
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
And cryptsy is gone since at least about 10h...
Or is it only down for me?
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Here is no hard Monday news  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123
Lol gleb🙌

Im Waiting for that day, when big verntog get in law hand's

He was mastermind

He very easily escape , because he didn't reported hack
Or any lost money in running business cryptsy

( victim's of hacker attacks on his online business)

If he was reported authorities
Too hard to escape from that place to move other place

( lol holy shit  spamsucks ) X_x

This is Jonah Dorman on acid.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Lol gleb🙌

Im Waiting for that day, when big verntog get in law hand's

He was mastermind

He very easily escape , because he didn't reported hack
Or any lost money in running business cryptsy

( victim's of hacker attacks on his online business)

If he was reported authorities
Too hard to escape from that place to move other place

( lol holy shit  spamsucks ) X_x
Activity: 306
Merit: 252

We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities

I got a similar email but mine was for 25 million euros. This bank is handing out money as fast as the US can print new money... We are both going to be rich!

I will offer up 25% of the money I get from these people as a bounty to recover the stolen BTC.

Just return the coins, and I will transfer the money as soon as the 25mil hits my account...
legendary
Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Sounds definitely legit.
vip
GOOD NEWS! Cryptcracker is entrusting me with the loot, remitting to me what Cryptsy owes plus some change, perhaps, for me for my efforts.

FROM FBI <[email protected]>  Today at 5:54 PM
To   
Recipients
Message body
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 Website:  www.fbi.gov
reply to :  [email protected]

Urgent attention needed

We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities

The bank knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to make this payment from any part of the world to your account directly, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) method to make the payment. direct transfers are difficult and secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) are not usually made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities and we ask why must your payment be made in a secret transfer if your transaction is legitimate.
We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your personal account, so it is our duty as an international agency to correct these little problems before this fund reflects into your personal account.

we advice you to contact us immediately, as your funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with the dist certificate within 3 days from the country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequently prosecute you for cross border terrorist financial activites.
based on our findings, our investigative department wish to warn you against some miscreants, hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. By sending out fraudulent emails without our official logo and emblem we shall release your funds immediately we receive this legal document and we will ensure that you receive your payment without any further delay.

Note

We decided to contact you directly by email to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the huge amount involved. Be informed that the funds are now with a top bank in the united state in your name and under the monitoring/custody of the FBI. At the moment, we have asked the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we instruct them to do so, and only if we receive the dist certificate this is to enable us carry out a comprehensive investigation first before releasing the fund to you.

hence, you are to forward your dist certificate to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you do not have it, then let us know so that we will direct you to the appropriate authority to obtain the certificate then you are to send it to our office. And thereafter, we will instruct the bank holding the funds, to go ahead and credit your account immediately. If you fail to provide the documents to this office, we will prosecute you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds.

Finally if you truly want to receive this funds without F.B.I troubles then Reconfirm your full name, occupation, age, contact address and telephone number to the above mentioned office either by phone or E-mail to facilitate the processing of your payment.

Yours Faithfully

SPECIAL AGENT TIMOTHY GALLAGHER
FOR FBI DIRECTOR
MR,JAMES B. COMEY
vip
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-dennis-hastert-sentencing-filing-met-0410-20160408-story.html

For a few months after that conversation, Hastert stopped withdrawing money, according to the court filing. When the transactions resumed that July, the withdrawals were in $9,000 increments, below the $10,000 threshold requiring them to be reported to regulators.

Paul Vernon (THEN): Send Cryptsy your moneys because we abide by ALL regulatory laws.

Paul Vernon (NOW): Some may ask why we didn’t report this [over U$10K transaction] to the authorities when this occurred, and the answer is that we just didn’t know what happened, didn’t want to cause panic, and were unsure who exactly we should be contacting. (said the guy who sucked the dicks of 3-, 4- and 5-Star Generals at Ft Hood, TX, while in the US army, well versed in regulatory requirements as declared in Paul's CV)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Cryptcracker any catch or
Any solid proof  found , why  vernton lie / and stay in long silent

Any catch on vernton involved that hacking programs
Destroy own exchange n cash out and rush2china

Gleb gz employees of cryptsy have dirty hands too,
 inside of heart of cryptsy

Too make cryptsy death
 Cry

Cryptcracker is a wanker.