Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 28. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Paul is going through the final draft of the contract at this very moment. We will each sign it soon and the contract will be posted to multiple venues that he is affiliated with such as cryptsy.com, Cryptsy blog, twitter.com/cryptsy etc.
Activity: 916
Merit: 312
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Time to keep an eye on these: https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/c7b46a79fd8887038bd3a8e884b04820038415a60e0b9d2c2f5bcff68a2687bf

18E3AWaadnUPQ1aMpfEoyTXN49NYAZzbpD   [25866d65e9]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1DSxcqygQ69MxRc8oW94kQjWHzMb4BYsnG   [94c06339d5]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1LwZYCt8dDhZDMd6uXGMwVsmWPXW9eX9Ww   [84e18ed8db]   1000.          BTC   unspent
13nAJw8jw7BiYKLnad9YGdPxybK9mgPkM6   [1aa1f09b2f]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1DqCNwUffFTxULH8crehynw53TwrHnrv1c   [ed057b062e]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1AWdxqABYiDxcY1sxzPzEotvjFjq8NUY8Z   [5bb630218a]   1000.          BTC   unspent
18nb1NQCeoZLucMdrNdu2wb7jcyDvSgr3Y   [f319cc9d39]   0.0961      BTC   unspent
13QxkdrhfeQ6aCF4TBWg8knQGBmiwL2rpV   [71450cbe75]   1000.          BTC   unspent
17nmFFPSANbPGgdtoEEuc6xbHoaP1n6ZBb   [a0206f6681]   1000.          BTC   unspent
14nzbWNMPjmvwy96uuFVXtj6VgChJtHvU9   [c139549e61]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1315LzDFcBLDBKgVAr4ZhCkcT5GXivpiuj   [2c53331f1a]   1000.          BTC   unspent
1KBy6MvcBb2qQRS5fQT92o2c5Dq2W6ygx4   [b16b6dbcdb]   1325.          BTC   unspent
vip
been watching on the side lines . will be returning the bitcoins within 24 hours to same address they came from less instructed to put in another address . as you can see that i haven't spent the coins i had no intention ever to keep them . just teaching a lesson . i have emailed Paul and waiting for word now on how to move forward . i have no idea how the bouty will be handled at this point .

Good point! Who gets the bounty-cum-3/4 profits now? Is CrackHead left out in the cold? Is Eternal Insolent being played by Paul's wife to really fuck things up?

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
been watching on the side lines . will be returning the bitcoins within 24 hours to same address they came from less instructed to put in another address . as you can see that i haven't spent the coins i had no intention ever to keep them . just teaching a lesson . i have emailed Paul and waiting for word now on how to move forward . i have no idea how the bouty will be handled at this point .

Nice troll Smiley what about those litecoins and darkcoin that were stolen and actually sold. So its half a lesson?

Amusing Smiley
vip

Paul has asked that you send him an email with your username " Eternal Insolent" here as the subject. 

Why posting on two usernames? 

I am sooo looking forward to getting these coins back so we can get users what belongs to them.

Cryptsy_Jim,

Are you associated with Cryptsy?   If so, is there any validity to this claim that there are negotiations to get the coins back or are you just hearing it like we are?

I am the customer service manager for cryptsy.
Paul is currently negotiating the return of the coins with somebody as we speak yes. 

Lets hope all goes well with that.

Is Paul Vernon negotiating with Cryptcracker, Eternal Insolent, or Leroy Fodor's 3-year-old son, a Google-fu expert digging up dirt to feed to Lorie Ann Nettles' lawyers? On second thought, is Leroy Fodor the Cryptcracker, just realizing that that dude came on scene about the same time Leroy expressed feeding Lorie's lawyer?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

Paul has asked that you send him an email with your username " Eternal Insolent" here as the subject. 

I am sooo looking forward to getting these coins back so we can get users what belongs to them.

Cryptsy_Jim,

Are you associated with Cryptsy?   If so, is there any validity to this claim that there are negotiations to get the coins back or are you just hearing it like we are?

Jim Slockney and Paul Vernon have been partners in ventures since 1997, proof within this thread.

So either Jim Slockney is being trolled or there is something to this claim.  I still don't believe it till I get my coins back.
vip

Cryptsy_Jim,

Jim Slockney and Paul Vernon have been partners in ventures since 1997, proof within this thread.
vip

LMFAO! This thread went from a one-on-one party to a two-by-four party, with Cryptcracker playing' us a fouls. Well, at least he got Jim Slockney out to play with us for a while.

I don't know how the fuck I could've missed that post (edit before post - I see how now - I replied to post 21 and missed 20, or something like that), but here's the question of the day: Is Eternal Insolent being played by Paul Vernon aka BigVern, Jim Slockney aka JSlock or Cryptcracker aka CrackHead?

Cryptsy_Jim,

vip
I hope this is legit, but anyone can make these claims.  I think we all assume this is trolling unless proven otherwise.

The dude's been trolling since January.
I hope this is legit, but anyone can make these claims.  I think we all assume this is trolling unless proven otherwise.
Activity: 14
vip
Cryptcracker,

If what you are saying is accurate, and if Paul Vernon doesn't make this deal with you, what is your next move?  Would you agree to Vernon's initial offer?  You obviously know who is holding the coins (if you are telling the truth).  Aren't you going to go to the authorities with this info if Vernon doesn't accept an offer?  I guess I don't understand why you would let someone steal millions of dollars from innocent people and not report it.  Wouldn't that make you an accessory to the crime?  Wouldn't you be at risk for prosecution?  You may really be trying to do the right thing and you may get our coins back, and if so, I thank you in advance for doing it.

Dude, quit pokin' holes in crackheads' scheme while I ask a question following this quote:

Before I said I was looking to get 30% of the recovered funds as a bounty but now I have changed to a more fair 3/4 of profits. From bitcoin alone 13k btc was stolen and 10k belonged to customers so profit is 3k. 3/4 of 3k is 2,250 bitcoin so that would be my bounty from just bitcoin. This is a favorable deal for cryptsy because if I don't recover the coins they will have to file for bankruptcy and nobody will probably end up getting anything. With my 3/4 bounty Cryptsy is still left with 1/4 of the profits which they can use to continue working and making money.

Did Leroy Fodor help you decide what constituted the profit?
I'm not sure I understand why we (customers) need to convince Paul Vernon to make a deal with you.  If he didn't steal the coins himself, he would eagerly take your offer to get the bitcoins back and pay back the customers.  If he doesn't take the deal, I think this means he is involved in the theft.

I have already reached an agreement with him and am currently work out the small details as we speak.

Great!  If this is true, please disregard my other post.
Cryptcracker,

If what you are saying is accurate, and if Paul Vernon doesn't make this deal with you, what is your next move?  Would you agree to Vernon's initial offer?  You obviously know who is holding the coins (if you are telling the truth).  Aren't you going to go to the authorities with this info if Vernon doesn't accept an offer?  I guess I don't understand why you would let someone steal millions of dollars from innocent people and not report it.  Wouldn't that make you an accessory to the crime?  Wouldn't you be at risk for prosecution?  You may really be trying to do the right thing and you may get our coins back, and if so, I thank you in advance for doing it.
Activity: 57
I'm not sure I understand why we (customers) need to convince Paul Vernon to make a deal with you.  If he didn't steal the coins himself, he would eagerly take your offer to get the bitcoins back and pay back the customers.  If he doesn't take the deal, I think this means he is involved in the theft.

I have already reached an agreement with him and am currently work out the small details as we speak.
vip
Not sure what you talking about guys. We'll find out very soon what really happened to the coins. Was there a real hacker or was Vern the rat?
http://www.coindesk.com/court-cryptsy-ceo-predicted-exchange-failure/

All the fuckin' proof shows that Paul Vernon took the coins, that and his actions since its been revealed. This fuckin' clown, the OP, is either Paul Vernon or one of his cronies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Not sure what you talking about guys. We'll find out very soon what really happened to the coins. Was there a real hacker or was Vern the rat?
http://www.coindesk.com/court-cryptsy-ceo-predicted-exchange-failure/
Pages:
Jump to: