Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 24. (Read 44975 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
1st dispatch more news coming shortly: https://www.docdroid.net/CyiTjYU/1stdispatch-1.pdf.html

Is that what your lawyer told you?

1st dispatch

On the topic of Cryptsy and other exchanges/markets

Shaun Bridges along with other corrupt government agents enlisted the help of hackers to get
into Bitcoin exchanges and dark web marketplaces.

The reason some large bitcoin wallets involved in these thefts have been left untouched for so
long is because their owners are either on the run, incarcerated or a combination of the two
since some of these wallets are using sorts of multi sig. While one owner is incarcerated the
other can not access it.

This does not just affect Cryptsy exchange but also larger instances such as Mt Gox.

There will be further developments shortly.

Cryptcracker 

Sounds like you're high on some of that crypto-crack.

"Shaun Bridges, Shaun Bridges, Burning Bridges, Burning for You, multi sig, Multi Sig, MULTI SIG!!! Three-prong attack!"
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
1st dispatch more news coming shortly: https://www.docdroid.net/CyiTjYU/1stdispatch-1.pdf.html

Dude... cool hacker statements go online on pastebin. Everyone knows that...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Is that what your lawyer told you?

1st dispatch

On the topic of Cryptsy and other exchanges/markets

Shaun Bridges along with other corrupt government agents enlisted the help of hackers to get
into Bitcoin exchanges and dark web marketplaces.

The reason some large bitcoin wallets involved in these thefts have been left untouched for so
long is because their owners are either on the run, incarcerated or a combination of the two
since some of these wallets are using sorts of multi sig. While one owner is incarcerated the
other can not access it.

This does not just affect Cryptsy exchange but also larger instances such as Mt Gox.

There will be further developments shortly.

Cryptcracker 

Sounds like you're high on some of that crypto-crack.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
A reliable source said the Turk is being guarded by a New York police Captain.

There will be a meeting at a resturant in Brooklyn soon.

The conversation regarding business will be held in Italian.

Grin

Did you talk to your lawyer yet? What did he/she say?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Did you talk to your lawyer yet? What did he/she say?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.

i just realised that im left with nothing for safe keeping the coins . seems like Paul dont think its worth his time to reply to my pms or emails . cryptcracker you may think you know who i am, but i %100 know who you are .

Again, we ask that you contact Paul by sending a note to [email protected] and show proof the coins are in your control. Then he will talk to you. 
Too many have made the claims you are making.

Many people have made the claims, yet your company is out here looking even more incompetent by giving cryptcracker the time of day publicly.

You've almost got me believing you guys are stupid enough to have lost the coins and done nothing about it for over a year. If that was your plan, I must say, BRAVO.

Maybe their ultimate plan is to plead insanity.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.

i just realised that im left with nothing for safe keeping the coins . seems like Paul dont think its worth his time to reply to my pms or emails . cryptcracker you may think you know who i am, but i %100 know who you are .

Again, we ask that you contact Paul by sending a note to [email protected] and show proof the coins are in your control. Then he will talk to you. 
Too many have made the claims you are making.

Many people have made the claims, yet your company is out here looking even more incompetent by giving cryptcracker the time of day publicly.

You've almost got me believing you guys are stupid enough to have lost the coins and done nothing about it for over a year. If that was your plan, I must say, BRAVO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
I think the % in front of the number is because these are teenagers that don't know how to write it.  

Can some Admin just go ahead and tell us the IP addresses of these two and we can sniff them out?  Or they can send the IP addresses to the authorities.  I know they don't have the money but someone needs to at least expose who these trolls are.

Is anyone working on getting the IP addresses of cryptcracker and erternal insolent?  I think you guys can track them down.  They are probably just a couple of kids and they probably don't have any connection to each other.

I think this is the only way to expose hoaxes like this.  If you think about it, if the IP addresses can be tracked, then the real hacker (if there is one) wouldn't be registered on this site while making claims that he is the hacker or knows the hacker.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think the % in front of the number is because these are teenagers that don't know how to write it.  

Can some Admin just go ahead and tell us the IP addresses of these two and we can sniff them out?  Or they can send the IP addresses to the authorities.  I know they don't have the money but someone needs to at least expose who these trolls are.

Is anyone working on getting the IP addresses of cryptcracker and erternal insolent?  I think you guys can track them down.  They are probably just a couple of kids and they probably don't have any connection to each other.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP
BTW there was one guy on quora.com asking something about: 'Where is the best city to cash-out 10000 Bitcoins?'

Could this be of any clue/connection to find out more information about the case?

There could be some approaches i can think of but do not want to reveal until some action around this idea.

If there is interest from the community I will try to find the link from Quora.

I have XXX litecoins in Cryptsy and just want to get them back soon.

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

There is a simple difference between ''then'' and ''than'' :d Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

Well that pretty much ends this weeks program ladies and gentlemen, we hope you enjoyed the show.

Agreed. It is more than apparent this was simply a troll-fest to get peoples hopes up and play with their emotions. Classic textbook trolling.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Again with the strange % sign in front of the number instead of after....just like Cryptcracker uses.

Where does this % in front of the number come from? I have never seen it before...and the two of you using it leads me to believe that you are the same person.

Edit: It was bugging me so I searched Smiley
"In Persian and Turkish, the percent sign precedes rather than follows the number."
Soooo are both these people Persian and/or Turkish? Could they really know each other? Nah, most likely they are the same person.

Edit2: My hopes of recovery are quickly diminishing.  Cry   ...stupid of me to think (hope) this was real I guess.  Embarrassed

Edit3: On the bright side at least Gleb does not have to blow his brains out!  Tongue

Nice catch! (%) I knew I've seen it recently, but it eluded me as to where. I blame my memory lapse on the Bossa Nova [or being tired]. I wonder if Paul Vernon is Neil Diamond fan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTjoBqGpHwU
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
If this was any more similar to what happened at Mt.Gox, Mark Karpeles could sue Vern for stealing his life story.

"Oh look, we found a portion of coins after enormous public pressure and threats of prosecution!"
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Zero bitcoins reward seems reasonable for safe keeping zero bitcoins.
It would be oh so easy for the real holder of those coins to prove they hold them. Claiming to have the btc without any proof whatsoever is quite laughable.
Activity: 14
This thread is %100 PURE FUN!!  Cheesy

If you're putting your faith in a guy who can't spell 'cracker' in cursive, you've got some high-up-in-the-sky hopes.

Now let's get down to business-
If you open cryptsy chat in the next 24 hours, Insolvent Cracker promises to maybe possibly immediately return some bitcorns.  I have sent my demands on a possibly used piece of toilet paper.  Please sign and slip under the stall next to you. 

Sincerely,
Spunk

P.S. Sorry about the odor, I had chicken and liver meow mix for breakfast.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

Again with the strange % sign in front of the number instead of after....just like Cryptcracker uses.

Where does this % in front of the number come from? I have never seen it before...and the two of you using it leads me to believe that you are the same person.

Edit: It was bugging me so I searched Smiley
"In Persian and Turkish, the percent sign precedes rather than follows the number."
Soooo are both these people Persian and/or Turkish? Could they really know each other? Nah, most likely they are the same person.

Edit2: My hopes of recovery are quickly diminishing.  Cry   ...stupid of me to think (hope) this was real I guess.  Embarrassed

Edit3: On the bright side at least Gleb does not have to blow his brains out!  Tongue
Activity: 14

Pages:
Jump to: