Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 21. (Read 44975 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I'm not Eternal Insolent, he is most likely one of your alts and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. He made that post pretending to be me make making it look like I accidentally logged in as him.  However your attempt to discredit me has kind of pissed me off so the 2nd dispatch is coming sooner then expected and your really getting fucked now.

Your mistake for pissing me off, now your going to be getting fucked with no Vaseline.

We saw it too.  http://puu.sh/nKhBG/6169e24ac0.png
Time for game playing to be over.  Just send the coins, take your bounty and lets move on.

Jim, you could've at least let your alt, CrackHead, cool a few minutes longer oppose to commenting so quickly. I mean, seriously, ONLY 2 minutes and 14 seconds? Personally, I would've gone 3.14 minutes because I'm a Pi Guy.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I'm not Eternal Insolent, he is most likely one of your alts and I'm pretty sure I know who it is. He made that post pretending to be me make making it look like I accidentally logged in as him.  However your attempt to discredit me has kind of pissed me off so the 2nd dispatch is coming sooner then expected and your really getting fucked now.

Your mistake for pissing me off, now your going to be getting fucked with no Vaseline.
vip
so Eternal Insolent is the same person as Cryptcracker... is that what I just saw?

And now that post was deleted... so what exactly just happened?

Never mind... I think we all know what just happened... unless I am reading this wrong (im not real smart)
Cryptcracker tried to post but was logged in as Eternal Insolent by mistake.

That means this whole thing has been a troll, not that I am surprised. We all know what that means.

He even went so far as renaming the title of the post as he'd done before: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 2nd dispatch soon.

They are so busted. HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
They were obvious fakes but now we know they are the same person.  Next he will post under a new account.  Watch out for it.

Christ is busy:
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
They were obvious fakes but now we know they are the same person.  Next he will post under a new account.  Watch out for it.

Activity: 306
Merit: 252
im just glad I grabbed the screenshot or everyone would think I was crazy... not that they would be wrong... but still
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
unless I missed something, I don't see how he could come back here and post any explanation that would make this make sense.

I would love to have been wrong, but I always thought this was a troll, and I think this proves it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
2nd dispatch news coming shortly. Paul and I have both communicated with Eternal Insolent and it looks like we'll have a resolution within 24 hours. Keep your fingers crossed, mates.

wait... isnt that you? Now I am confused...

HAHA

Lol lol jlol lol

It's not surprising that it's the same person, but I'm surprised that he made such a stupid mistake.  I hate to state the obvious, but someone so stupid couldn't possibly have hacked anything.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
2nd dispatch news coming shortly. Paul and I have both communicated with Eternal Insolent and it looks like we'll have a resolution within 24 hours. Keep your fingers crossed, mates.

HAHA

Lol lol jlol lol
vip
When I think of the word 'Insolent'/'Insolence' what comes to mind is 'Moloch'.

I'm such a fuckin' idiot! I was so ingrained with Eternal Insolent being read as Eternal Insolvent, the meaning of 'insolent' eluded me. Only if Lorie Ann Nettles' middle name would've been Vann, the moniker I envisioned would've been perfect, with Eternal[ly] showing a rude and arrogant lack of respect coming in a close second.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
When I think of the word 'Insolent'/'Insolence' what comes to mind is 'Moloch'.
vip
so Eternal Insolent is the same person as Cryptcracker... is that what I just saw?

Never mind... I think we all know what just happened... unless I am reading this wrong (im not real smart)

That means this whole thing has been a troll, not that I am surprised. We all know what that means.

HAHA

or did you accidentally log in from the wrong account?
Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.

i just realised that im left with nothing for safe keeping the coins . seems like Paul dont think its worth his time to reply to my pms or emails . cryptcracker you may think you know who i am, but i %100 know who you are .

Why don't you try doing a dust transaction between the theft addresses, so we all see that you are in control of the private keys?.

I'd thought he'd already stated he wasn't in possession of the coins and that he was attempting to blackmail those who held the multi sig private keys into giving them to him.  Then again, its hard to follow where any of this is going.

I was meaning the other user who was trying to troll Cryptsy (show off) in front of us: "Eternal Insolent". He/she is another hacker claiming to be with access to the coins.

Thanks.  I clearly missed that.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I have talked to Big Vern directly on twitter...

You are flirting with multiple felony crimes, have you ever spent time in Federal prison?

Perhaps, you should re-consider your primary strategy?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.

i just realised that im left with nothing for safe keeping the coins . seems like Paul dont think its worth his time to reply to my pms or emails . cryptcracker you may think you know who i am, but i %100 know who you are .

Why don't you try doing a dust transaction between the theft addresses, so we all see that you are in control of the private keys?.

I'd thought he'd already stated he wasn't in possession of the coins and that he was attempting to blackmail those who held the multi sig private keys into giving them to him.  Then again, its hard to follow where any of this is going.

I was meaning the other user who was trying to troll Cryptsy (show off) in front of us: "Eternal Insolent". He/she is another hacker claiming to be with access to the coins.
IP Location    Germany Germany Nuremberg Hetzner Online Ag
ASN    Germany AS24940 HETZNER-AS Hetzner Online GmbH (registered Jun 03, 2002)
Resolve Host    worker45.brandwire.tv
Whois Server    whois.ripe.net
IP Address    5.9.24.81
% Abuse contact for '5.9.24.64 - 5.9.24.95' is ''

inetnum:        5.9.24.64 - 5.9.24.95
netname:        HETZNER-RZ16
descr:          Hetzner Online AG
descr:          Datacenter 16
admin-c:        HOAC1-RIPE
tech-c:         HOAC1-RIPE
remarks:        INFRA-AW
mnt-by:         HOS-GUN