Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Prime Controller Destroy or Distribute - page 3. (Read 4705 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it.

Hilarious. Were you locked up in a dungeon for the last six months? 97% premined coin controlled by a pathological liar and owing its whole existence to a false "floor" promise somehow looked legit to you?

This is BS!
BitJohn how much have you made in XPY trade volume? At least 1million USD in profit i would say between fees and free stake.
Remember the massive volume XPY used to have when it was hot?

BITJOHN you are repulsive. You took that XPY commission first. And now, now that XPY is a has been you want to delist it.
Yeah, you are for the community.

I have never owned a single XPY. As far as how much Cryptsy made do the math its easy to see its far short of millions. We deal in fractions of each transaction and work on slim margins.

What percentage did you take on all XPY trades commissions and fees? Volume on XPY was in the stratosphere. Crypsty traded tens of millions in BTC value when XPY was trading at $4 and above.

How much money did crypsty make on XPY?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I am taking a poll to decide the fate of the Cryptsy Prime Controller. Why a poll? Because though a few outspoken forum members wish us to destroy it we would like to be sure that the majority feel this should be the fate.

Some members felt that we should also de-list the coin due to Mr Garza's involvement. At this point it is my opinion that the only people affected by such a move would be the current stakeholders who would lose a large amount of value in their holdings. So at this time a de-listing is unlikely.

To reiterate the only dealings Cryptsy has had with Mr Garza was as a customer. There was no formal relationship. I can assure you all legal steps taken in regard to that situation have been taken. Most of you realize we cannot release more information than that for legal reasons.

We will leave the poll up for a week or two. Thanks for your participation.

Click Here to vote

Thanks for posting the Pool. You are correct, Delisting will only hurt only those who are already hurting and stilol have some hope on XPY getting somewhere. On top of that, those who want the coin delisted could care less for XPY holders. They have no stake in it. Its like voting for another countries government. They should have no say in what does not affect them.

They will say,its a scam, I hate GAW, Josh is the devil, etc etc. They need to understand that even if it was a coin originated via a scam. (I honestly think it was not a scam, I believe it was delivered by a dreamer without the means or the ability to execute.) It is already a crypto currency in the wild that although low still has a value.

My humble opinion. I will now logout of BCT, I do not enjoy bad language Smiley

I believe that delisting of a coin should be based on its demand as with any other coin. Not because of obvious hate campaigns.

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in, another one of Homero's Scamrats coming to help out another one of Homero's Scamrats. How is that BTClend scam you and Josh Garza set up together going? Got lots of idiots to lock up their XPY for 15% paid for with another one of Homero's Prime controllers while you and him split the other 85%?? This also allows Josh and the other dirtbags with Paycoin Shitters to continue dumping with that much less competition. Have fun fucking over the people you pretend to be friends with on Hashtalk by conning them into locking coins into your scam for 15%/tear while Paycoin loses ~50% a month. When the shit really hits the fan, Homero will toss your pathetic wannabe scammer ass under the bus.

AGAIN: The only vote that matters is having coins on Cryptsy.

Here is the actual voting platform:Click HERE to vote

If you do not support open collusion between the biggest shitcoin scam ever and Cryptsy, pull ALL coins.

If you do support such brazen scammery, leave them. Eventually you will get what you deserve.

Do you have evidence on what you are saying? Do you have evidence that Josh is part of BTCLend? Do you have evidence that the Prime that BTCLend is using a prime given by Josh?

Until then you my friend have been found guilty by Judge Polzin of being full of shit.

Yes, there is proof. There are Emails between Cmilian and Homero Josh Garza discussing using GAW develepors and GAW/Garza funding of BTClend. It is buried 100-200 pages back in the massive GAW scam thread. Thank for asking and I do encourage you and everyone else interested to have a look. The amount of information you will be exposed to while looking will be rather enlightening.

If you do not support open collusion between the biggest shitcoin scam ever and Cryptsy, pull ALL coins.

If you do support such brazen scammery, leave them. Eventually you will get what you deserve.

Actually I am very familiar with this as I was actually going to be an investor of BTCLend, Didn't to it, wish I had. Homero gave 500 XPY to all businesses that where promoting XPY and by then CMILIAN had buildt XPY.WIKI BTClend was not know by then. I also know that Homero was going to invest, but did not. I am sure he probably wishes he did also. Lucky for BTCLend he didnt.

So again, Post the emails here where it says that Homero invested in BTCLend.

Then again, you are just full of $HIT, You can't even get the email that says that and like lawyers do, saying its buried in 200 pages of emails, LOL. What a joke. You can't even stand behind your BS with facts, you just talk out of your pie hole like a parrot. LOL !!!!

Thank you for quoting this and drawing even more attention. Here is my reply: I am not your bitch. Dig yourself. I and everybody who actually cares to know are already quite aware of this. I personally posted those Emails between Garza and Carmello Milian, by the way, so I do not have to wonder. If you do not want to look, then don't. Fuck you. I don't care what you think.

PLEASE, keep this conversation going, I will keep replying to make sure this gets top SEO status.

You should add your referral key.... (joking) again we have nothing to hide so feel free to post your opinion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
I am taking a poll to decide the fate of the Cryptsy Prime Controller. Why a poll? Because though a few outspoken forum members wish us to destroy it we would like to be sure that the majority feel this should be the fate.

Some members felt that we should also de-list the coin due to Mr Garza's involvement. At this point it is my opinion that the only people affected by such a move would be the current stakeholders who would lose a large amount of value in their holdings. So at this time a de-listing is unlikely.

To reiterate the only dealings Cryptsy has had with Mr Garza was as a customer. There was no formal relationship. I can assure you all legal steps taken in regard to that situation have been taken. Most of you realize we cannot release more information than that for legal reasons.

Click Here to vote

Thanks for posting the Pool. You are correct, Delisting will only hurt only those who are already hurting and stilol have some hope on XPY getting somewhere. On top of that, those who want the coin delisted could care less for XPY holders. They have no stake in it. Its like voting for another countries government. They should have no say in what does not affect them.

They will say,its a scam, I hate GAW, Josh is the devil, etc etc. They need to understand that even if it was a coin originated via a scam. (I honestly think it was not a scam, I believe it was delivered by a dreamer without the means or the ability to execute.) It is already a crypto currency in the wild that although low still has a value.

I believe that delisting of a coin should be based on its demand as with any other coin. Not because of obvious hate campaigns.

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in, another one of Homero's Scamrats coming to help out another one of Homero's Scamrats. How is that BTClend scam you and Josh Garza set up together going? Got lots of idiots to lock up their XPY for 15% paid for with another one of Homero's Prime controllers while you and him split the other 85%?? This also allows Josh and the other dirtbags with Paycoin Shitters to continue dumping with that much less competition. Have fun fucking over the people you pretend to be friends with on Hashtalk by conning them into locking coins into your scam for 15%/tear while Paycoin loses ~50% a month. When the shit really hits the fan, Homero will toss your pathetic wannabe scammer ass under the bus.

Do you have evidence on what you are saying? Do you have evidence that Josh is part of BTCLend? Do you have evidence that the Prime that BTCLend is using a prime given by Josh?

Until then you my friend have been found guilty by Judge Polzin of being full of shit.

Yes, there is proof. There are Emails between Cmilian and Homero Josh Garza discussing using GAW develepors and GAW/Garza funding of BTClend. It is buried 100-200 pages back in the massive GAW scam thread. Thank for asking and I do encourage you and everyone else interested to have a look. The amount of information you will be exposed to while looking will be rather enlightening.

Actually I am very familiar with this as I was actually going to be an investor of BTCLend, Didn't to it, wish I had. Homero gave 500 XPY to all businesses that where promoting XPY and by then CMILIAN had buildt XPY.WIKI BTClend was not know by then. I also know that Homero was going to invest, but did not. I am sure he probably wishes he did also. Lucky for BTCLend he didnt.

Then again, you are just full of $HIT, You can't even get the email that says that and like lawyers do, saying its buried in 200 pages of emails, LOL. What a joke. You can't even stand behind your BS with facts, you just talk out of your pie hole like a parrot. LOL !!!!

Thank you for quoting this and drawing even more attention. Here is my reply: I am not your bitch. Dig yourself. Myself and everybody who actually cares to know are already quite aware of this. I personally posted those Emails between Garza and Carmello Milian, by the way, so I do not have to wonder. If you do not want to look, then don't. Fuck you. I don't care what you think.

PLEASE, keep this conversation going, I will keep replying to make sure this gets top SEO status.
@Bit_John
If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it.

Hilarious. Were you locked up in a dungeon for the last six months? 97% premined coin controlled by a pathological liar and owing its whole existence to a false "floor" promise somehow looked legit to you?

This is BS!
BitJohn how much have you made in XPY trade volume? At least 1million USD in profit i would say between fees and free stake.
Remember the massive volume XPY used to have when it was hot?

BITJOHN you are repulsive. You took that XPY commission first. And now, now that XPY is a has been you want to delist it.
Yeah, you are for the community.

I have never owned a single XPY. As far as how much Cryptsy made do the math its easy to see its far short of millions. We deal in fractions of each transaction and work on slim margins.
Activity: 17
The statement that delisting the coin will hurt "legitimate" bagholders is a bit of a fallacy.

First, there are other exchanges trading it (Mineral LOL) so it's not like the bagholders would have an issue getting rid of it. So why should Cryptsy put its reputation or whatever is left of it on the line. Let the shadier exchanges deal with it.

Second, for the existing bagholders to salvage their investment somebody has to be buying that coin. And it being listed on Cryptsy unfortunately might imply some sort of credibility to some customers. Again, why should Cryptsy be part of that and potentially enable new people to be drawn into this debacle.

There is probably a way to wind this down amicably, for example Cryptsy could label the coin with a gaudy warning and give it a few weeks before delisting.

Suchmoon, Another a$$whole who does not care about anyone but himself that refuses to lose the destroy XPY battle.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
I hope legal action is taken against cryptsy as well. I know your only concern is profit.. but Knowing your customers is every companies responsibility.

Only if you have that requirement, such as Cryptsy, FinCEN MSB registration # 31000028408333.

There are loopholes, such as only following those requirements with those who are dealing with FIAT deposits/withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I voted destroy it and de-list XPY. No matter what that coin is tainted and needs to go away. Polls are not reliable so not sure the point in this.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
I hope legal action is taken against cryptsy as well. I know your only concern is profit.. but Knowing your customers is every companies responsibility.
Activity: 17

Click Here to vote

legendary
Cryptsy CEO speaks on the XPY Prime Node http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Scammer talk

Your replied so fast there is no way you read it lol

I read it.  I agree with bitpop.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The statement that delisting the coin will hurt "legitimate" bagholders is a bit of a fallacy.

First, there are other exchanges trading it (Mineral LOL) so it's not like the bagholders would have an issue getting rid of it. So why should Cryptsy put its reputation or whatever is left of it on the line. Let the shadier exchanges deal with it.

Second, for the existing bagholders to salvage their investment somebody has to be buying that coin. And it being listed on Cryptsy unfortunately might imply some sort of credibility to some customers. Again, why should Cryptsy be part of that and potentially enable new people to be drawn into this debacle.

There is probably a way to wind this down amicably, for example Cryptsy could label the coin with a gaudy warning and give it a few weeks before delisting.
legendary

Click Here to vote

"No formal relationship" - You mean aside from the fact that Cryptsy CTO was apparently BFF's with Josh Garza and talked about "cupping his balls" all the time?

Ill have to look but I do not believe Marshall was the CTO at that time he has recently joined the company. Bryant was our CTO when we added XPY.

So it is not at all concerning to you that Marshall Long has a pre-existing close relationship with a known scammer/tax evader/money launderer???

Not really my lane as far as hiring though the "close" relationship aspect does not show collusion. Many in this community, and this forum spoke with MagicalTux (Knaples) only to later learn he was not a good person. If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it. At this point however the harm would be to the folks that he fleeced not the suspect himself. So who do you want punished?

Well, there's an easy way to help mitigate the damages that Cryptsy has played an integral part in: DELIST THE FUCKING COIN. If you do not do this, you might as well paint a big red fucking target on Cryptsy for all the alphabet agencies to fixate on, and as far as I'm concerned you will be complicit in any future criminal acts that Josh Garza commits (ignoring for the moment that Cryptsy has apparently aided and abetted money laundering for Josh's operation for quite some time). Why is this even a discussion for you? Can you not see how bad this makes your company look???

Again de-listing the coin only harms the current stakeholders not the individual you want to hurt. It is also listed at other exchanges. As far as the complicit I have already stated we took the appropriate and only legal action we are allowed to take in regards to that situation.

On another note: I have not spoken to the boss in regards to de-listing if it wins the poll we will have a serious discussion on that matter.

John, I appreciate the fact that you are responding. I hope that you will take these concerns very seriously. The ship has sailed for the XPY bagholders. They already lost like 90+% of their investments. This is about crippling Josh Garza's ongoing scam operations and ensuring that this disaster comes to a close. This coin will never lose the taint of Josh Garza, no matter how many hillbilly priests take over the coin and anoint it with holy water. If you want to do the right thing, the right thing is: delist (coin), destroy (prime controller), denounce (Josh and GAW). To do anything else is folly. 

You make some great points and I appreciate the candid discussion. Probably one of the better written responses I have seen Smiley I think you will get the majority if not all of those requests. I just want the folks to be able to get in their 2 cents before we make a unilateral move that may affect the bagholders.

One of the reasons we generally don't de-list coins is we feel that removing even a horribly performing coin is bad for the customer so we keep them. I think de-listing coins perpetuates the pump and dump mentality.

Honestly I could care less what Cryptsy does as far as delist/list of any coin.

My problem is that an exchange registered with FinCEN is getting got into bed with a company that is currently under SEC investigation.  You can try to say that GAW Miners, LLC is no longer associated with XPY, but leaked emails say otherwise and do you really want to chance it?

You as an exchange are not responsible, and should not get into the responsibility of, your user's profits and/or losses.  You provide a service to exchange coins/FIAT.  Stick to that.  If XPY is a scam, and it appears to be so, then you should be following internal policies and procedures.  Since you appear to either have none or have a policy to just follow past practice , you should be staying with ONLY past practice.

Here's my honest suggestion:

1) Take down the poll.
2) Contact your attorney, and not an 'intertoob' one, about both your current CTO and your current involvement with XPY in regards to your PC.
3) Stop posting publicly until step #2 tells you otherwise.
4) Follow the legal direction from step #2.

Take it or leave it...

You making the assumption we had a formal arrangement with Mr. Garza beyond him being a registered verified user.

Your also making the assumption that we did not do our due diligence in reporting. Which it is illegal for me to expand on any further than that.

The Prime controller arrangement was made with other parties after Mr Garza was out of the equation. Though with good intention the public backlash has led us to reconsider the move which we intend to do.

Cryptsy is an exchange yes we listed the coin just like we list the majority of coins. There was to my knowledge " and I have inquired" no formal relationships made.

I do make the assumption that a formal arrangement was made with Mr. Garza due to:

1) XPY was listed in record time and did not require a vote and a "time delay".  This means that the vote never took place which is in itself outside of your normal practices.
2) XPY was first listed with both BTC and FIAT conversions.
3) leaked emails insinuate a rather close relationship between GAW/XPY and Cryptsy.

Also, I'm sure you did your due diligence but, as in every other company (I suggest you verify this with your attorney), new information through either leaks or actions should bring about further investigation.  In other words, just because you did your due diligence prior to hiring doesn't mean that he's golden for life...  Again, verify this with your attorney.

And, it doesn't matter who you got the PC from.  The origin of this coin is tainted and, as I've said way before Cryptsy got their hands on an unbalanced hyper-inflationary virtual printer, anyone who comes in contact with this is going to have to take a very long and very open "bath".

When your CTO is outed as having a potentially unethical connection with a coin that your business is showing preferential treatment towards you catch the attention of those that are self proclaimed troll police.

Also, it may cause the SEC, FTC, FBI, NSA, etc to push their eye towards you and your business as well...

Head the warning or tell me to go to hell, I really don't give a rats ass.
@Bit_John

Click Here to vote

BitJohn you are an executive?
Lets break it down.
1- Less than 48 hours ago you said you took the controller to help paycoin owners
2- you said you wanted to help paycoin owners recover some losses
3- you said you would help the paycoin community

Now you are saying
1-you don't know what to do with the controller
2-you want to delist xpy
3-you want to destroy the controller

You changed your opinion and your business plan in less than 48 hours just because you were asked some questions? Those people that taunted you on the forums must have been real tough huh?

I am not buying that you had no plan when you accepted the controller. you either had a plan and you scrapped it, or you are the most incompetent exec i have ever seen. You are also a coward, you gave you word made an agreement and then change you mind because people started asking questions, words are wind i guess.
Yes I work for the parent company, and deal with the full range of products. I have been in the community since the early days, and joined Cryptsy when the goal was simply to make trading alt coins safer as a volunteer. So yes the situation disgusts me overall. Now it is my intention to make the situation as "most right" as we can. Knowing full well we cannot undue what damage Mr Garza has done. So believe me or not I am being as open as I can and intend to do what is best for the Cryptsy customers since that is my job.

I'm pretty open about what I want. I want whats best for our customers. My personal opinions are irrelevant honestly, and are just that, as I only advise I don''t execute. In the end we are going to do what is best for our clients as we always do.
Activity: 4

Scammer talk

Thats because its the same old dribble... delist XPY.... forget the PC
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
BUY BUY CELL CELL

Click Here to vote

While keeping it listed gives a false sense of legitimacy to it in my opinion and leaves the door open for more people to fall into the same trap that you're currently in. I understand however that the only way in which you and the other bag holders can 'recover' from your bad investment is by other people making terrible investments and suffering heavy losses by buying this coin. I personally don't think it is ethical to make even more people suffer and damage a scene just because you made some bad investment decisions but I guess that's more a case of morals. I mean if I make a bad trade I don't go crying to my forex/stock broker for special treatment, that's just not the way the real world works. My risk management strategies should have killed my involvement long before pain (as they did when I traded XPY) and if I didn't have any then I shouldn't be trading anyway. If Crypsty is willing to hold all your hands and throw their reputation away in the process then that's their choice but don't expect the rest of the scene to look kindly on it and not shun you for it.

People make bad trades and lose money, learn from it and move on like every other trader in the world has to. Let your profitable trades run and cut your losses early, don't cling onto a sinking ship hoping for a miracle because that's how you lose everything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!

Click Here to vote

@Bit_John

Scammer talk

Activity: 10

Click Here to vote

BitJohn you are an executive?
Lets break it down.
1- Less than 48 hours ago you said you took the controller to help paycoin owners
2- you said you wanted to help paycoin owners recover some losses
3- you said you would help the paycoin community

Now you are saying
1-you don't know what to do with the controller
2-you want to delist xpy
3-you want to destroy the controller

You changed your opinion and your business plan in less than 48 hours just because you were asked some questions? Those people that taunted you on the forums must have been real tough huh?

I am not buying that you had no plan when you accepted the controller. you either had a plan and you scrapped it, or you are the most incompetent exec i have ever seen. You are also a coward, you gave you word made an agreement and then change you mind because people started asking questions, words are wind i guess.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

Scammer talk
@Bit_John
Pages:
Jump to: