Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Prime Controller Destroy or Distribute - page 5. (Read 4705 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
De-list xpy and destroy the prime controller("other" doesn't cut it). Talk until you're blue in the face, it is by your actions that we will judge you and to date those actions say that Cryptsy has been a knowing accomplice in this blight on the crypto world.
Activity: 56
Delist and remove PC.

Hope your reputation is stil salvageable....

I will personally never use cryptsy due to this. Making a "poll" about something as obvious as this show you're clueless about your moral stand

Cant keep everyone happy like I stated earlier I am only really interested in what our current customers would like us to do with it. The poll is our way of collecting that data. I see no morally apprehensible issue in polling our user base prior to making a unilateral decision.

Keep telling yourself that , "cant keep everyone happy"

When a business use such excuse, its already too late. Because from what i see so far in this community, you just disgusted everyone.

What  a great attitude.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
http://goo.gl/W11Kjy
I am taking a poll to decide the fate of the Cryptsy Prime Controller. Why a poll? Because though a few outspoken forum members wish us to destroy it we would like to be sure that the majority feel this should be the fate.

Some members felt that we should also de-list the coin due to Mr Garza's involvement. At this point it is my opinion that the only people affected by such a move would be the current stakeholders who would lose a large amount of value in their holdings. So at this time a de-listing is unlikely.

To reiterate the only dealings Cryptsy has had with Mr Garza was as a customer. There was no formal relationship. I can assure you all legal steps taken in regard to that situation have been taken. Most of you realize we cannot release more information than that for legal reasons.

We will leave the poll up for a week or two. Thanks for your participation.

Click Here to vote

im vote delist XPY of coin scame
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Cryptsy doesn't have to do any of this, but they are.  They are asking people voice there opinion with the vote.  They could just as easily say FU, we run our business our way.  I don't have any reason to believe that Cryptsy would be engaged with Homero in a scam.  How about voting and letting it play out.  If you don't want to trade there due to this, then go trade somewhere else.  

No reason, eh?

everything going like mr garza planned with Big Vern of Cryptsy (thx PRODIGI). i dont remember if this was posted before

Well, this breaks the last straw for me.

Between Ripple continuing to show 0 BTC value in the account balance for months now with tickets being deep-sixed, and other minor altcoins wallets being in "maintenance" for weeks/months+ with no news of resolution while XPY gets a kiss every few days ...

Moving everything from Cryptsy to someplace that values keeping things working.

Now you do. Can you imagine how much less foolish you would look if you had bothered to read up on the matter before making such an ill informed statement supporting this pack of scamdogs?

Excellent research totally out of context. This is an email from a discussion about GAW and Mintsy working together. It took place around the Inside BTC conference in Vegas. http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas . Totally unrelated to the topic. Take note we decided not to make this deal and are very happy with digitalBTC. The fact that we have met another influential person in the space is irrelevant. We have met and emailed most of them.

I will let you know when I start valuing the opinion of a fucking scam shill.

Again: The only vote that matters is coins on deposit with Cryptsy. If you do not want to support brazen scams that fuck everyone in the Crypto world, pull your coins.

ahh meme's that's a good one. Not relevant to the conversation, but I value your opinion and will keep that in mind.

Again: The only vote that matters is coins on deposit with Cryptsy. If you do not support brazen lying scammers, pull them.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Most folks who take a large loss would probably prefer not to lose the rest of their investment for a total loss. At this time they can still regain a portion of their investment. What you suggest is they lose the entire investment... Easy to suggest for those of us with no XPY holdings.
I bet anyone at the SEC reading this is picking their jaw up off the floor about now.

Really appreciate your openness !
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I am taking a poll to decide the fate of the Cryptsy Prime Controller. Why a poll? Because though a few outspoken forum members wish us to destroy it we would like to be sure that the majority feel this should be the fate.

Some members felt that we should also de-list the coin due to Mr Garza's involvement. At this point it is my opinion that the only people affected by such a move would be the current stakeholders who would lose a large amount of value in their holdings. So at this time a de-listing is unlikely.

To reiterate the only dealings Cryptsy has had with Mr Garza was as a customer. There was no formal relationship. I can assure you all legal steps taken in regard to that situation have been taken. Most of you realize we cannot release more information than that for legal reasons.

Click Here to vote

"No formal relationship" - You mean aside from the fact that Cryptsy CTO was apparently BFF's with Josh Garza and talked about "cupping his balls" all the time?

Ill have to look but I do not believe Marshall was the CTO at that time he has recently joined the company. Bryant was our CTO when we added XPY.

So it is not at all concerning to you that Marshall Long has a pre-existing close relationship with a known scammer/tax evader/money launderer???

Not really my lane as far as hiring though the "close" relationship aspect does not show collusion. Many in this community, and this forum spoke with MagicalTux (Knaples) only to later learn he was not a good person. If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it. At this point however the harm would be to the folks that he fleeced not the suspect himself. So who do you want punished?

Well, there's an easy way to help mitigate the damages that Cryptsy has played an integral part in: DELIST THE FUCKING COIN. If you do not do this, you might as well paint a big red fucking target on Cryptsy for all the alphabet agencies to fixate on, and as far as I'm concerned you will be complicit in any future criminal acts that Josh Garza commits (ignoring for the moment that Cryptsy has apparently aided and abetted money laundering for Josh's operation for quite some time). Why is this even a discussion for you? Can you not see how bad this makes your company look???

Again de-listing the coin only harms the current stakeholders not the individual you want to hurt. It is also listed at other exchanges. As far as the complicit I have already stated we took the appropriate and only legal action we are allowed to take in regards to that situation.

On another note: I have not spoken to the boss in regards to de-listing if it wins the poll we will have a serious discussion on that matter.

You guys never seemed worried about the people that own other coins... what is so special about this pile of male bovine fecal matter you have fallen into?

I would like for you to answer this because I am on a committee that is has been listed on your exchange since 2013 and you have done us or our people no favors... Of course we do not cut any sweetheart deals with anyone or play cup the balls and grab ass either.

As the exchange that keeps the majority of all coins listed and supported I fail to see your argument. Most exchanges let a pump and dump happen and move on.... You think maintaining support for peoples investments is a bad thing?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

Click Here to vote

"No formal relationship" - You mean aside from the fact that Cryptsy CTO was apparently BFF's with Josh Garza and talked about "cupping his balls" all the time?

Ill have to look but I do not believe Marshall was the CTO at that time he has recently joined the company. Bryant was our CTO when we added XPY.

So it is not at all concerning to you that Marshall Long has a pre-existing close relationship with a known scammer/tax evader/money launderer???

Not really my lane as far as hiring though the "close" relationship aspect does not show collusion. Many in this community, and this forum spoke with MagicalTux (Knaples) only to later learn he was not a good person. If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it. At this point however the harm would be to the folks that he fleeced not the suspect himself. So who do you want punished?

Well, there's an easy way to help mitigate the damages that Cryptsy has played an integral part in: DELIST THE FUCKING COIN. If you do not do this, you might as well paint a big red fucking target on Cryptsy for all the alphabet agencies to fixate on, and as far as I'm concerned you will be complicit in any future criminal acts that Josh Garza commits (ignoring for the moment that Cryptsy has apparently aided and abetted money laundering for Josh's operation for quite some time). Why is this even a discussion for you? Can you not see how bad this makes your company look???

Again de-listing the coin only harms the current stakeholders not the individual you want to hurt. It is also listed at other exchanges. As far as the complicit I have already stated we took the appropriate and only legal action we are allowed to take in regards to that situation.

On another note: I have not spoken to the boss in regards to de-listing if it wins the poll we will have a serious discussion on that matter.

You guys never seemed worried about the people that own other coins... what is so special about this pile of male bovine fecal matter you have fallen into?

I would like for you to answer this because I am on a committee that is has been listed on your exchange since 2013 and you have done us or our people no favors... Of course we do not cut any sweetheart deals with anyone or play cup the balls and grab ass either.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
http://goo.gl/W11Kjy
delete XPY from  Cryptsy...gogogogogogo
@Bit_John
Cryptsy doesn't have to do any of this, but they are.  They are asking people voice there opinion with the vote.  They could just as easily say FU, we run our business our way.  I don't have any reason to believe that Cryptsy would be engaged with Homero in a scam.  How about voting and letting it play out.  If you don't want to trade there due to this, then go trade somewhere else.  

No reason, eh?

everything going like mr garza planned with Big Vern of Cryptsy (thx PRODIGI). i dont remember if this was posted before

Between Ripple continuing to show 0 BTC value in the account balance for months now with tickets being deep-sixed, and other minor altcoins wallets being in "maintenance" for weeks/months+ with no news of resolution while XPY gets a kiss every few days ...

Now you do. Can you imagine how much less foolish you would look if you had bothered to read up on the matter before making such an ill informed statement supporting this pack of scamdogs?

Excellent research totally out of context. This is an email from a discussion about GAW and Mintsy working together. It took place around the Inside BTC conference in Vegas. http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas . Totally unrelated to the topic. Take note we decided not to make this deal and are very happy with digitalBTC. The fact that we have met another influential person in the space is irrelevant. We have met and emailed most of them.

Again: The only vote that matters is coins on deposit with Cryptsy. If you do not want to support brazen scams that fuck everyone in the Crypto world, pull your coins.

ahh meme's that's a good one. Not relevant to the conversation, but I value your opinion and will keep that in mind.
@Bit_John
Delist and remove PC.

I will personally never use cryptsy due to this. Making a "poll" about something as obvious as this show you're clueless about your moral stand

Cant keep everyone happy like I stated earlier I am only really interested in what our current customers would like us to do with it. The poll is our way of collecting that data. I see no morally apprehensible issue in polling our user base prior to making a unilateral decision.

No reason, eh?

Activity: 56
Delist and remove PC.

@Bit_John

No reason, eh?

@Bit_John

Did they fund that college with Paycoin? Im lost....

No they shutdown a scam
[/quote

Totally irrelevant to the conversation.

Paycoin only helps the scammers

Bagholders - losing more money everyday

Homero, paycoin foundation, prime controllers - dumping everyday

Your exchange is just helping them steal more, bagholders will never roi, ever

Most folks who take a large loss would probably prefer not to lose the rest of their investment for a total loss. At this time they can still regain a portion of their investment. What you suggest is they lose the entire investment... Easy to suggest for those of us with no XPY holdings.

It's $0.15 they've already lost 100x

A valid observation. Again I do not make that call but I am leaning in that direction.

No reason, eh?

P.S: The only vote that matters is your coins on deposit with Cryptsy. If you would rather not support brazen lying scammers whose intent is to defraud you, pull your coins.  If you like being played for a fool, keep them on there and you will eventually get what you are begging for. Simple.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

No they shutdown a scam
[/quote

It's $0.15 they've already lost 100x
@Bit_John

No they shutdown a scam
[/quote

legendary

Your exchange is just helping them steal more, bagholders will never roi, ever. Every day is just more losses.
legendary

No they shutdown a scam
@Bit_John

Pages:
Jump to: