Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Prime Controller Destroy or Distribute - page 4. (Read 4705 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I am taking a poll to decide the fate of the Cryptsy Prime Controller. Why a poll? Because though a few outspoken forum members wish us to destroy it we would like to be sure that the majority feel this should be the fate.

Some members felt that we should also de-list the coin due to Mr Garza's involvement. At this point it is my opinion that the only people affected by such a move would be the current stakeholders who would lose a large amount of value in their holdings. So at this time a de-listing is unlikely.

To reiterate the only dealings Cryptsy has had with Mr Garza was as a customer. There was no formal relationship. I can assure you all legal steps taken in regard to that situation have been taken. Most of you realize we cannot release more information than that for legal reasons.

We will leave the poll up for a week or two. Thanks for your participation.

Click Here to vote

Thanks for posting the Pool. You are correct, Delisting will only hurt only those who are already hurting and stilol have some hope on XPY getting somewhere. On top of that, those who want the coin delisted could care less for XPY holders. They have no stake in it. Its like voting for another countries government. They should have no say in what does not affect them.

They will say,its a scam, I hate GAW, Josh is the devil, etc etc. They need to understand that even if it was a coin originated via a scam. (I honestly think it was not a scam, I believe it was delivered by a dreamer without the means or the ability to execute.) It is already a crypto currency in the wild that although low still has a value.

My humble opinion. I will now logout of BCT, I do not enjoy bad language Smiley

I believe that delisting of a coin should be based on its demand as with any other coin. Not because of obvious hate campaigns.

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in, another one of Homero's Scamrats coming to help out another one of Homero's Scamrats. How is that BTClend scam you and Josh Garza set up together going? Got lots of idiots to lock up their XPY for 15% paid for with another one of Homero's Prime controllers while you and him split the other 85%?? This also allows Josh and the other dirtbags with Paycoin Shitters to continue dumping with that much less competition. Have fun fucking over the people you pretend to be friends with on Hashtalk by conning them into locking coins into your scam for 15%/tear while Paycoin loses ~50% a month. When the shit really hits the fan, Homero will toss your pathetic wannabe scammer ass under the bus.

AGAIN: The only vote that matters is having coins on Cryptsy.

Here is the actual voting platform:Click HERE to vote

If you do not support open collusion between the biggest shitcoin scam ever and Cryptsy, pull ALL coins.

If you do support such brazen scammery, leave them. Eventually you will get what you deserve.

Do you have evidence on what you are saying? Do you have evidence that Josh is part of BTCLend? Do you have evidence that the Prime that BTCLend is using a prime given by Josh?

Until then you my friend have been found guilty by Judge Polzin of being full of shit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it.

Hilarious. Were you locked up in a dungeon for the last six months? 97% premined coin controlled by a pathological liar and owing its whole existence to a false "floor" promise somehow looked legit to you?

Ha you laugh, but yes I have been way more involved with our other services.

"Other Services"? You mean like the scam set up between Cryptsy and Josh Garza known as Mintsy? Fascinating, you were way to busy maintaining the other scam with Garza to know about this scam between Cryptsy and Garza.  Roll Eyes You guys obviously use the same PR book that the Scamdog Garza uses. Intelligent people would STFU and say nothing instead of calling up the Winds of Shit. Better plug your ears, they might implode from the Shit Pressure. You were warned, but you picked the wrong side.

Here is the actual voting platform: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/login

If you do not support open collusion between the biggest shitcoin scam ever and Cryptsy, pull ALL coins.

If you do support such brazen scammery, leave them. Eventually you will get what you deserve.

Mr Garza is in no way associated with digialBTC so not sure what correlation your trying to make. I have already stated he tried to get involved with that project and we went another route.

He tried, eh? Thanks for verifying that. Why are we are supposed to believe that Homero Josh Garza did not get involved ? Once a liar, always a liar.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it.

Hilarious. Were you locked up in a dungeon for the last six months? 97% premined coin controlled by a pathological liar and owing its whole existence to a false "floor" promise somehow looked legit to you?

"Other Services"? You mean like the scam set up between Cryptsy and Josh Garza known as Mintsy? Fascinating, you were way to busy maintaining the other scam with Garza to know about this scam between Cryptsy and Garza.  Roll Eyes You guys obviously use the same PR book that the Scamdog Garza uses. Intelligent people would STFU and say nothing instead of calling up the Winds of Shit. Better plug your ears, they might implode from the Shit Pressure. You were warned, but you picked the wrong side.

Mr Garza is in no way associated with digialBTC so not sure what correlation your trying to make. I have already stated he tried to get involved with that project and we went another route.

Activity: 4

Agreed and we will take action and I invite you to judge me after that Wink In the meantime I will still entertain discussion so everyone gets the answers they seek.

Ok so answer ...  who is going to pay "the folks" their "2 cents"?

some n00b who is new to crypto and doesn't do their research or saw some hype from Garza and shills?.... THE SCAMCOIN CYCLE MUST CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!

I just want the folks to be able to get in their 2 cents before we make a unilateral move that may affect the bagholders.

@Bit_John
I am taking a poll to decide the fate of the Cryptsy Prime Controller. Why a poll? Because though a few outspoken forum members wish us to destroy it we would like to be sure that the majority feel this should be the fate.

Some members felt that we should also de-list the coin due to Mr Garza's involvement. At this point it is my opinion that the only people affected by such a move would be the current stakeholders who would lose a large amount of value in their holdings. So at this time a de-listing is unlikely.

To reiterate the only dealings Cryptsy has had with Mr Garza was as a customer. There was no formal relationship. I can assure you all legal steps taken in regard to that situation have been taken. Most of you realize we cannot release more information than that for legal reasons.

Click Here to vote

Thanks for posting the Pool. You are correct, Delisting will only hurt only those who are already hurting and stilol have some hope on XPY getting somewhere. On top of that, those who want the coin delisted could care less for XPY holders. They have no stake in it. Its like voting for another countries government. They should have no say in what does not affect them.

They will say,its a scam, I hate GAW, Josh is the devil, etc etc. They need to understand that even if it was a coin originated via a scam. (I honestly think it was not a scam, I believe it was delivered by a dreamer without the means or the ability to execute.) It is already a crypto currency in the wild that although low still has a value.

I believe that delisting of a coin should be based on its demand as with any other coin. Not because of obvious hate campaigns.

When noone in this community supports you except the known scammer above, it speaks volume about your business decision.

Let me sum this up nicely for you BigJohn: your action speaks 1000x louder than your words. You can speak untill your face turn blue all it doed is just make you look like Josh.

Agreed and we will take action and I invite you to judge me after that Wink In the meantime I will still entertain discussion so everyone gets the answers they seek.
@Bit_John

Activity: 56

Click Here to vote

When noone in this community supports you except the known scammer above, it speaks volume about your business decision.

Let me sum this up nicely for you BigJohn: your action speaks 1000x louder than your words. You can speak untill your face turn blue all it doed is just make you look like Josh.
@Bit_John

Click Here to vote

"No formal relationship" - You mean aside from the fact that Cryptsy CTO was apparently BFF's with Josh Garza and talked about "cupping his balls" all the time?

Ill have to look but I do not believe Marshall was the CTO at that time he has recently joined the company. Bryant was our CTO when we added XPY.

So it is not at all concerning to you that Marshall Long has a pre-existing close relationship with a known scammer/tax evader/money launderer???

Not really my lane as far as hiring though the "close" relationship aspect does not show collusion. Many in this community, and this forum spoke with MagicalTux (Knaples) only to later learn he was not a good person. If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it. At this point however the harm would be to the folks that he fleeced not the suspect himself. So who do you want punished?

Well, there's an easy way to help mitigate the damages that Cryptsy has played an integral part in: DELIST THE FUCKING COIN. If you do not do this, you might as well paint a big red fucking target on Cryptsy for all the alphabet agencies to fixate on, and as far as I'm concerned you will be complicit in any future criminal acts that Josh Garza commits (ignoring for the moment that Cryptsy has apparently aided and abetted money laundering for Josh's operation for quite some time). Why is this even a discussion for you? Can you not see how bad this makes your company look???

Again de-listing the coin only harms the current stakeholders not the individual you want to hurt. It is also listed at other exchanges. As far as the complicit I have already stated we took the appropriate and only legal action we are allowed to take in regards to that situation.

On another note: I have not spoken to the boss in regards to de-listing if it wins the poll we will have a serious discussion on that matter.

John, I appreciate the fact that you are responding. I hope that you will take these concerns very seriously. The ship has sailed for the XPY bagholders. They already lost like 90+% of their investments. This is about crippling Josh Garza's ongoing scam operations and ensuring that this disaster comes to a close. This coin will never lose the taint of Josh Garza, no matter how many hillbilly priests take over the coin and anoint it with holy water. If you want to do the right thing, the right thing is: delist (coin), destroy (prime controller), denounce (Josh and GAW). To do anything else is folly. 

You make some great points and I appreciate the candid discussion. Probably one of the better written responses I have seen Smiley I think you will get the majority if not all of those requests. I just want the folks to be able to get in their 2 cents before we make a unilateral move that may affect the bagholders.

One of the reasons we generally don't de-list coins is we feel that removing even a horribly performing coin is bad for the customer so we keep them. I think de-listing coins perpetuates the pump and dump mentality.

Honestly I could care less what Cryptsy does as far as delist/list of any coin.

My problem is that an exchange registered with FinCEN is getting got into bed with a company that is currently under SEC investigation.  You can try to say that GAW Miners, LLC is no longer associated with XPY, but leaked emails say otherwise and do you really want to chance it?

You as an exchange are not responsible, and should not get into the responsibility of, your user's profits and/or losses.  You provide a service to exchange coins/FIAT.  Stick to that.  If XPY is a scam, and it appears to be so, then you should be following internal policies and procedures.  Since you appear to either have none or have a policy to just follow past practice , you should be staying with ONLY past practice.

Here's my honest suggestion:

1) Take down the poll.
2) Contact your attorney, and not an 'intertoob' one, about both your current CTO and your current involvement with XPY in regards to your PC.
3) Stop posting publicly until step #2 tells you otherwise.
4) Follow the legal direction from step #2.

Take it or leave it...

You making the assumption we had a formal arrangement with Mr. Garza beyond him being a registered verified user.

Your also making the assumption that we did not do our due diligence in reporting. Which it is illegal for me to expand on any further than that.

The Prime controller arrangement was made with other parties after Mr Garza was out of the equation. Though with good intention the public backlash has led us to reconsider the move which we intend to do.

Cryptsy is an exchange yes we listed the coin just like we list the majority of coins. There was to my knowledge " and I have inquired" no formal relationships made.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Click Here to vote

Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in, another one of Homero's Scamrats coming to help out another one of Homero's Scamrats. How is that BTClend scam you and Josh Garza set up together going? Got lots of idiots to lock up their XPY for 15% paid for with another one of Homero's Prime controllers while you and him split the other 85%?? This also allows Josh and the other dirtbags with Paycoin Shitters to continue dumping with that much less competition. Have fun fucking over the people you pretend to be friends with on Hashtalk by conning them into locking coins into your scam for 15%/tear while Paycoin loses ~50% a month. When the shit really hits the fan, Homero will toss your pathetic wannabe scammer ass under the bus.

@Bit_John
Most folks who take a large loss would probably prefer not to lose the rest of their investment for a total loss. At this time they can still regain a portion of their investment. What you suggest is they lose the entire investment... Easy to suggest for those of us with no XPY holdings.
I bet anyone at the SEC reading this is picking their jaw up off the floor about now.

Really appreciate your openness !

Just trying to let everyone see where we stand at this time. I apologize for not stepping in on this earlier was really not aware this discussion was happening until it was brought to my attention. I have been focused on our other products and I do accept fault for that. I also assure you that Paul will fully support the communities vote on this matter we just want to make sure its the right one.

Fascinating. Fuck you and your childish PR stunt "vote". Here is the actual voting platform: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/login

If you do support such brazen scammery, leave them.

Again I respect your opinion, but beyond bumping the post which I appreciate your comments in this context are irrelevant to the discussion.

No you don't. You are a piss poor liar and a sorry excuse for a scam shill.

Very inciteful. First to be a shill I would probably have to not be a spokesperson, and a long time member of this community. Yes I think what has happened with the coin is despicable. The accusations against Mr Garza look to be accurate and are pretty disturbing which I have already stated.

I used to talk with Knaples right up until the point the Gox thing happened. He was a pretty savy Crypto guy by appearances. Again the only association we had with him was the fact he at the time was a respectable member of the community. Once we found a few disturbing documents etc. We broke ties with him.

On the XPY again we have a general policy not to delist coins as we feel it has a very negative affect on our customers. Seems some of you disagree so I will take the policy to our next meeting and we will review it.

We are not a small company Project investors is a mid sized company with about 50+ employees at any given time. We generally do not make swift decisions as we have a process for everything. In this community I get it its not fast enough. So I will address all these concerns with Paul and we will do what is right both morally and for our customers. If I dont come through then fine call me a paid shill. I am really posting here in order to address the issue and make sure the right decision is made.

I have no issues debating how we got to this point in fact I enjoy the discussion. Crypto is a great community and we would like to keep it that way. Thanks again to those who wish to have a candid, logical discussion on the topic. For those of you with the tin foil hats I love you guys too and will entertain your theories though I assure you there is no skeleton from what I know on the topic in our offices.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Click Here to vote

legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

Click Here to vote

"No formal relationship" - You mean aside from the fact that Cryptsy CTO was apparently BFF's with Josh Garza and talked about "cupping his balls" all the time?

Ill have to look but I do not believe Marshall was the CTO at that time he has recently joined the company. Bryant was our CTO when we added XPY.

So it is not at all concerning to you that Marshall Long has a pre-existing close relationship with a known scammer/tax evader/money launderer???

Not really my lane as far as hiring though the "close" relationship aspect does not show collusion. Many in this community, and this forum spoke with MagicalTux (Knaples) only to later learn he was not a good person. If we knew at the time that XPY would turn into such a catastrophe we would not have carried it. At this point however the harm would be to the folks that he fleeced not the suspect himself. So who do you want punished?

Well, there's an easy way to help mitigate the damages that Cryptsy has played an integral part in: DELIST THE FUCKING COIN. If you do not do this, you might as well paint a big red fucking target on Cryptsy for all the alphabet agencies to fixate on, and as far as I'm concerned you will be complicit in any future criminal acts that Josh Garza commits (ignoring for the moment that Cryptsy has apparently aided and abetted money laundering for Josh's operation for quite some time). Why is this even a discussion for you? Can you not see how bad this makes your company look???

Again de-listing the coin only harms the current stakeholders not the individual you want to hurt. It is also listed at other exchanges. As far as the complicit I have already stated we took the appropriate and only legal action we are allowed to take in regards to that situation.

On another note: I have not spoken to the boss in regards to de-listing if it wins the poll we will have a serious discussion on that matter.

John, I appreciate the fact that you are responding. I hope that you will take these concerns very seriously. The ship has sailed for the XPY bagholders. They already lost like 90+% of their investments. This is about crippling Josh Garza's ongoing scam operations and ensuring that this disaster comes to a close. This coin will never lose the taint of Josh Garza, no matter how many hillbilly priests take over the coin and anoint it with holy water. If you want to do the right thing, the right thing is: delist (coin), destroy (prime controller), denounce (Josh and GAW). To do anything else is folly. 

You make some great points and I appreciate the candid discussion. Probably one of the better written responses I have seen Smiley I think you will get the majority if not all of those requests. I just want the folks to be able to get in their 2 cents before we make a unilateral move that may affect the bagholders.

One of the reasons we generally don't de-list coins is we feel that removing even a horribly performing coin is bad for the customer so we keep them. I think de-listing coins perpetuates the pump and dump mentality.

Honestly I could care less what Cryptsy does as far as delist/list of any coin.

My problem is that an exchange registered with FinCEN is getting got into bed with a company that is currently under SEC investigation.  You can try to say that GAW Miners, LLC is no longer associated with XPY, but leaked emails say otherwise and do you really want to chance it?

You as an exchange are not responsible, and should not get into the responsibility of, your user's profits and/or losses.  You provide a service to exchange coins/FIAT.  Stick to that.  If XPY is a scam, and it appears to be so, then you should be following internal policies and procedures.  Since you appear to either have none or have a policy to just follow past practice , you should be staying with ONLY past practice.

Here's my honest suggestion:

1) Take down the poll.
2) Contact your attorney, and not an 'intertoob' one, about both your current CTO and your current involvement with XPY in regards to your PC.
3) Stop posting publicly until step #2 tells you otherwise.
4) Follow the legal direction from step #2.

Take it or leave it...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Is this the type of group Cryptsy should be giving exclusive special treatment to?

No premine, we'll mine for our coins just like everyone else" - lie
Hashlets will "Never expire and always be profitable" - lie
Valutbreakers - lie
Prime Hashlets will be able to mine SHA-256 - lie
Prime Hashlets will be the only ones mining XPY PoW phase - lie
HashBase - lie
AmpStore is coming soon - lie
Hybrid-thermal-rubber-rabbit-flux-chain BTC2 capabilities - lie
Orion nodes with higher payouts - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase Amazon, WallMart and co - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
Paybase thousands of merchants on board - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie
World leading coin development team hired - lie
CAF (Coin Adoption Fund) - lie
$100 Million Fiat reserve - lie
We're moving the market - lie
GAW "bought" BTC.com for $1 Million dollar - lie
GAW bought ZenCloud for $8 Million dollar - lie
We'll destroy all the test coins once we've finished debugging - lie
premier accounts on paybase will go out in a week - lie
hundreds of coinstand invites are going out in the next few hours - lie
Honor program will buy back coins at 20$ - lie
Prime Hashlets will no longer be sold after a certain date - lie
Paybase is here to stay - lie
Thousands of coinstand invites are going out this week - lie
GAW is not dumping any XPY on exchanges - lie
Remember Legendarys limited to 500 - LIE
Vegas Legendarys only given to those attending Vegas - LIE
Vegas Legendarys will be the rarest of Legendarys - LIE
Holloween legendarys will be able to combine into something special - LIE
Staker Legendarys will only be limited to 100 - LIE
all Legendarys converted to Stakers will keep their Legendary status - LIE
all legendarys converted to Stakers will get extra abilities - LIE
Coinstand is a large merchant that will value paycoin at $20 - LIE

========------------------============-----------------===========

All proceeds from sales of Remember 9/11 hashlets will be donated to 9/11 Memorial Fund - LIE
Most folks who take a large loss would probably prefer not to lose the rest of their investment for a total loss. At this time they can still regain a portion of their investment. What you suggest is they lose the entire investment... Easy to suggest for those of us with no XPY holdings.
I bet anyone at the SEC reading this is picking their jaw up off the floor about now.

Just trying to let everyone see where we stand at this time. I apologize for not stepping in on this earlier was really not aware this discussion was happening until it was brought to my attention. I have been focused on our other products and I do accept fault for that. I also assure you that Paul will fully support the communities vote on this matter we just want to make sure its the right one.

Fascinating. Fuck you and your childish PR stunt "vote". Here is the actual voting platform: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/login

Again I respect your opinion, but beyond bumping the post which I appreciate your comments in this context are irrelevant to the discussion.

No you don't. You are a piss poor liar and a sorry excuse for a scam shill.

@Bit_John

@Bit_John

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

Click Here to vote

You guys never seemed worried about the people that own other coins... what is so special about this pile of male bovine fecal matter you have fallen into?

I would like for you to answer this because I am on a committee that is has been listed on your exchange since 2013 and you have done us or our people no favors... Of course we do not cut any sweetheart deals with anyone or play cup the balls and grab ass either.

As the exchange that keeps the majority of all coins listed and supported I fail to see your argument. Most exchanges let a pump and dump happen and move on.... You think maintaining support for peoples investments is a bad thing?

Ummmm? Thanks for the answer... so color me stupid for not understanding the difference between keeping crypto currency, investments and scams liquid.

Pages:
Jump to: