Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 2. (Read 1006417 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
I remember when Moolah got hacked, if ur a Darkcoin "DASH now" trader you will remember it. Also it was b4 Cryptsy's issue. I really hope American courts look into these claims.

cryptorush, moolah, cryptsy, cryptopia  Grin
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
The analyse on cryptsy is loud and clear. Anyone working on AML can see in 2-3 days of working on the case who took the money and who received the money. Where the money where mixed, by whom and when.

The case is closed from my point of view for a long time

no way i had 0.75 btc there, all precious shiny

Veron going surrender stolen btc  ( soon )
Doj raid seized $3.34 billions ,( btc )
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/07/feds-seize-3point36-billion-in-bitcoin-the-second-largest-recovery-so-far.html

Unrelated seizure

I doubt Paul is planning on surrending anything.

A Facebook memory reminded me of something that still frustrates me today.

It was 6 years ago today that Paul moved the Cryptsy XRP wallet

$14 Million of Cryptsy customer funds are in the hands of the owners of btc38.com wherever they are.

I traced the 29 Million XRP Paul took after it was legally the receivers property to 3 separate accounts. Btc38.com confirmed they froze the accounts but refused to comply with legal demands to return the funds.

To early you shared those information
That's fact , they still have !!
Nice 👍
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
The analyse on cryptsy is loud and clear. Anyone working on AML can see in 2-3 days of working on the case who took the money and who received the money. Where the money where mixed, by whom and when.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/07/feds-seize-3point36-billion-in-bitcoin-the-second-largest-recovery-so-far.html

Unrelated seizure

I doubt Paul is planning on surrending anything.

A Facebook memory reminded me of something that still frustrates me today.

It was 6 years ago today that Paul moved the Cryptsy XRP wallet

$14 Million of Cryptsy customer funds are in the hands of the owners of btc38.com wherever they are.

I traced the 29 Million XRP Paul took after it was legally the receivers property to 3 separate accounts. Btc38.com confirmed they froze the accounts but refused to comply with legal demands to return the funds.

Activity: 427
Merit: 105

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Thank you to everyone who gave for the Vaseline, the fifi ass is very solicited at the moment, it is important to maintain the efforts to fuck him properly.  Cheesy
Get ready for hacker friends, you will can destroy the new buisness of phineas, our little service slut weasel. I would post a big dispatch including the passwords and cool stuff to increase the consumption of fifi antidepressants it's going to be super awesome. I really hope he doesn't commit suicide  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin.
Grab your popcorn and enjoy dear friends.  Tongue

Italian cardboard hackers, thank you for keeping your opinions to yourself, I had not planned to screw you your mothers, but if you choose to intervene in this case, you will pay a high price.

If the FBI or Europol catches you I have nothing to do with it, but I can fix it, it will depend on your behavior, So this case is very far from being closed believe me. Unless our money is returned  Tongue . Just to be clear and to answer some questions, no, I'm not a big vern or cryptopussy. Yes I published the identities of cyberterrorists, now everyone knows the identity of the hackers behind moolah LTD (mintpal, cryptsy). I even revealed the identity of the famous phineas fisher, our little weasel. I had warned do not hack me, but they didn't listen, Cry. It's sad, now many of you have researched about phineas.

Why did the police release our friend Shakib, when he destroyed thousands of lives, financed terrorism stolen billions of dollars, published the addresses and personal information of Mossad policemen? In reality the big morons of the Spanish secret services thought good to make a deal with our favorite Algerian, in change of help for the arrest of a famous Russian hacking group, against..? Yes, I know you get it. But where is our money in this matter?!!!!  Roll Eyes Our little weasel is doing well right now, (except that he takes a lot of antidepressants). Poor man Cry. Not too hard chakib, I know you often pass here so, pay us back, otherwise you know what I'm going to do Smiley, you're trapped little rat, we trapped you. Don't forget my little weasel, I'm much closer to you than you think, you should send your cousin drug dealer I would like to meet him, my little kitten, Smiley.
Activity: 429
Merit: 52

That's all the Algerian genius, pissing the world off knowing they were going to pay for it sooner or later, but don't forget phineas is a humanist.
Activity: 281
Merit: 408
I heard MT GOX getting their coins back, this really gives me hope Cryptsy will be next  Grin

I can only assume you're being sarcastic here? These coins are long gone by looks of it. After initially mixed in 2014, the easily traceable "mixed coins" were broken down into smaller sizes this year and already circulating on most major exchanges. Blacklisting addresses does nothing when there are now increments as small as 0.25 BTC across thousands of different addresses, if not tens of thousands.

Here's a look at a few of the output trails that caught my attention, bottom right (red dots) is Binance laundering them, this isn't even the full picture either:

Law enforcement are going to struggle to get any coins back to users even if do they find the hacker, unless they find the private keys/seed backed up on a cloud account like with the Bitfinex hack.

How much does the jackass that stole all of this have in possession in theory? From what i've read it's 11k BTC. That's $222,200,000 at current rates. Just having to launder all of that gives me an headache. He's going to spend more time trying to not screw up mixing utxo's and trying not to send a transaction that uses one that identifies him in some fiat gateway and then trying to justify where all this money came from than actually enjoying the money. If we were in the 90's I would say he would easily do it in some remote tax haven island but nowadays it's becoming increasingly difficult, so he's going to end up in one of the few areas that escape the up and coming supranational rulings on money laundering. By the time someone increases it's networth a lot it will be obvious, unless he just cashes out small amounts to not raise alarms but then again you are insanely rich but you cannot enjoy the money.

Of course, recovering the money is another story. I have myself some funds lost in there and I have some emails and screenshots, but for peace of mind I have considered the funds lost years ago.
Don't forget my dear phineas that if you don't intend to repay, you will be forced, and it will not be pleasant however I can do something for you. Dear crypto community, please send to fifi a jar of Vaseline. please, think to chakib anis and arslene's asshole.
46iNy3Fsq16Bj58qFXPuGVgMKsF73QBns95N7CJfvAEV4zSTNuDUjcNfW9uZRapFHyAsfmsuGaxENHX 3wEBovB7sLDzdFWE.

https://www.amazon.com/Vaseline-Blueseal-Petroleum-Jelly-Original/dp/B019MXNCFU/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2QDZGIN5LPY0Z&keywords=vaseline&qid=1664929689&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjgyIiwicXNhIjoiNS4wOCIsInFzcCI6IjQuOTEifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=v%2Caps%2C907&sr=8-5

With love, Suje. <3
Not too hate phineas? I can't understand why you hacked into a bank in Caymans islands, do you have a business there?  Roll Eyes Man I find it unacceptable, people, you ruin their lives by stealing everything they have, you cause the suicide of several people by raping them, you ruin the lives of devs, who are so destroyed inside that they prefer death to life, you finance with millions of euros terrorist groups in turkey and palestine which have caused the death of thousands of people, and in addition there is a French asshole whom you try to kill several times who's coming to piss you off, man, he's really a bugger, take out your gold-plated kalash hidden in the dark forests of the Franco-Spanish border, brother, we know you've got balls wake up chakib wake up anise, take out the kalash. They are just racist chakib, show us your powerful little weasel  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
I remember when Moolah got hacked, if ur a Darkcoin "DASH now" trader you will remember it. Also it was b4 Cryptsy's issue. I really hope American courts look into these claims.

"Hacked"

A lot of Dogecoin and Syscoin OGs also still traumatized by that event.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
apparently it seems that there is an Algerian hacker called phineas who risks being beheaded, if he does not reimburse very quickly, his nickname is also DEshack96 or BTCdrak on twitter, the famous crook of via coin, the little weasel mentioned by mike hearn. I have the address of his girlfriend he married under a false identity, she is good Wink abibi <3

pay me little weasel quickly please Cheesy <3
Hi everyone, whats up? So you got your miserable check from Madame Xiuxia: D? It's Suje I'm coming back here to honor a promise, fuck as hard as possible our dear friends the Algerian pirates chakib anis and arslene. I think I promised you a legendary dox, get ready, these sluts are going to pay dearly for their thefts. I think you all have already figured out that these scoundrels are behind the cryptsy hack, and more like I told you before these monkeys owe me money, and they dare disrespect me by ignoring my requests for amicable negotiation, which is why I am happy to publish their misdeeds as well as their IRL identities, but you already know that. So let's talk about hacking cryptsy, I explained to you, that these three assholes hacked cryptsy by buying lucky7coin from daniel edgecombe, I published you the messages of this idiot anise who sells himself to hack on facebook for finance the PKK terrorist group, know that this group enlists young children by force in the war in the Middle East, against their will, in short you have understood it people with great honor, but our Algerian monkeys did not stop there, they also bought Mintpal on 07/29 (with Cryptsy's money) in order to loot the money of the customers, and also in order to charge in their place mr Alex Green there, they chose him for they had differences with the latter over certain female acquaintances. If you are looking on which platform was listed lucky7coin, the crypto of mr chakib and anis benziane it was on cryptsy and mintpal, Alex Green is therefore convicted of a sex crime but in no case for hacking mintpal, he was just a pigeon , chakib and anise were the creators of the shady company Moolah(ck) LTD. Obviously they didn't stop there, if you're interested they also paid the autistic Kuruoish alias curechiotte and prosox alias prolox, for the gatehube hack so that they voluntarily denounced themselves on bitcointalk and rf in place of chakib and anis in exchange for a payment in crypto of $500,000 each. the photos with the porsches that you will find are fake if you have access to the French S.I.V you will understand that these vehicles did not belong to them, they organized that with chakib and his Swedish car rental friends. Our young Algerian monkeys also tried to bribe many of the brigade leaders who investigated this case. Unfortunately for them I monitor everything only because they refuse to negotiate. Obviously I'm not going to stop at a message on bitcointalk, I have a lot of information about them and I'm impatiently waiting for my money, so if it doesn't come back soon enough, I think we can definitely do a CROSS on these young hackers, who will probably end up cut into a thousand pieces to serve as an appetite suppressant for wild pigs.

Sincerely, Suje
I heard MT GOX getting their coins back, this really gives me hope Cryptsy will be next  Grin

I can only assume you're being sarcastic here? These coins are long gone by looks of it. After initially mixed in 2014, the easily traceable "mixed coins" were broken down into smaller sizes this year and already circulating on most major exchanges. Blacklisting addresses does nothing when there are now increments as small as 0.25 BTC across thousands of different addresses, if not tens of thousands.

Here's a look at a few of the output trails that caught my attention, bottom right (red dots) is Binance laundering them, this isn't even the full picture either:

Law enforcement are going to struggle to get any coins back to users even if do they find the hacker, unless they find the private keys/seed backed up on a cloud account like with the Bitfinex hack.
Yap stolen 1 million crypto  recently they unable to track that .

https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/recent-actions/20220808
https://u.today/mysterious-bitcoin-whale-cashes-out-95-million-in-gains-after-years-of-hodling

Cryptoquant report
https://cryptoquant.com/research

https://zycrypto.com/8-year-old-15000-btc-moved-to-kraken-amidst-growing-market-concerns/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
I heard MT GOX getting their coins back, this really gives me hope Cryptsy will be next  Grin

Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: