Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 531. (Read 1006434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
its only like $6.00...I think that fits within their limits of $25 for tier 0...btw what tier are you?

Not sure I'll have a look when I get home
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
My 3 btc withdraw pending from morning

small amounts pass...
big stuck at pending,
sounds crap actualy

They run out of btc, hope it is problem with empting of hot wallets not goxing syndrom:|
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
its only like $6.00...I think that fits within their limits of $25 for tier 0...btw what tier are you?

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Yesterday they responded to my email:

Hello XXX,

We do apologize for the delay in response to your ticket. We would like to let you know we are still working on this issue and a verification agent should be in touch with you soon.

There are two separate issues going on with BTC withdrawals currently.

#1: Due to the new Verifications Tier system handed to us to use, many users are frozen and flagged to become verified depending on the amounts of w/d they are making. For these, a verifications agent should be contacting you soon.

#2 We are experiencing some problems with BTC withdrawals and developers are working on them to get them moving again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

They told me exactly the same thing 10 days ago of course.
I have the suspect nobody will ever contact me again.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
I suspect some people posting in this thread are less interested in Cryptsy's possible malfeasance than they are in shilling for another altexchange. For shame!

no i think most users in this thread are simply frustrated with the many issues they've had dealing with cryptsy, and tis all got alot worse of late.

-snipped-

No, you're right. I wasn't aware of the extent of the problem.
legendary
Activity: 1876
I suspect some people posting in this thread are less interested in Cryptsy's possible malfeasance than they are in shilling for another altexchange. For shame!

no i think most users in this thread are simply frustrated with the many issues they've had dealing with cryptsy, and tis all got alot worse of late.

nothing wrong with people suggesting alternatives, many were only using cryptsy as it was the only place to dump shitcoins.

Bittrex i'm not a fan at all of their delisting practices ie supports serial coin creators and burns newbies etc

Cryptopia has very low vol but picking up, its trollbox is way more friendly and less pump n dump scaming then other crypto trollbox, this good social environment could lead to it growing. devs on the exchange seem to have a better scamcoin filter then most which is a big positive. Not issues at all so far with using it, platform/withdraws/deposits all work great.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123
Great thread.

I agree that so far Bittrex has a perfect record.

I find it disturbing, however, that a Bittrex user experienced being "RAT'd/hacked by many of those scams you are hell bent on listing."

He claims:

"6 months ago, someone hacked my pc with one of your RAT (remote admin tool) listings and stole 80% of what little crypto I had left. The stolen CANN, XAI and DGB were all sent to your exchange and you refused to freeze that maggot's account."

While this thread is full of he-said-he said complaints, I think this is worth investigating.

Did you click on any banners or ads, or was this a total RAT hack?

Either way, disturbing. 

What say you, @Bittrex?

One of my team members knows 5 people who have already been sent to jail who operate cryptocurrency exchanges; maybe this is just a sign of more to come.

I am more than willing to use trusted escrow.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I hope no one is dumb enough to use any third party "ways" to get their coins out of Cryptsy. Don't even think about sending your coins to MrPump/cohnhead or giving them access to your account or whatever it is they will PM you about. You've been warned.
not me I can tell you that....maybe his way is better than my way?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123
If you have more than 0.1BTC in cryptsy - do not try to withdrawal.

PM me and i will tell you how to get money out of there without big looses.

https://twitter.com/MrPump1337/status/657004295137697792

"Do not try to withdrawal?"

"No big looses?"

Who is this?

Garza?

I think this thread is bs....I am verified and I have had no problems withdrawing....you think if someone really had problems they would pm me for help

WTF ! How did we forget about our cryptoSOCKPUPPEThero cohnhead ?! Huh ONLY YOU CAN SAVE US ! Roll Eyes

@all

PM this craptsy shill/sock NOW !

your seem like angry man....sorry....I like new moniker "cryptosockpuppethero" thank you. but why do i sense animosity. I was able to withdraw over my limit...it may be a fluke maybe not....so what wrong with offering possible solution, if true that so many customers have funds stuck.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I think this thread is bs....I am verified and I have had no problems withdrawing....you think if someone really had problems they would pm me for help

WTF ! How did we forget about our cryptoSOCKPUPPEThero cohnhead ?! Huh ONLY YOU CAN SAVE US ! Roll Eyes

@all

PM this craptsy shill/sock NOW !
legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Why would anyone pm you if he had withdrawing problems with cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Here comes the weekend and nothing has been done to to process my withdrawals.

FUCK CRYPTSY, FUCK THESE THIEVES!

via Imgflip Meme Maker

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Here comes the weekend and nothing has been done to to process my withdrawals.

FUCK CRYPTSY, FUCK THESE THIEVES!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
BTC-e is and will always be one of the shadiest exchanges on the planet.

The exchanges sucking up to the Babylonian Bankers are the shadiest on the planet.  *Cough* Circle.  *Cough* Coinbase.

BTC-e reimbursed me when they sort-of got hacked.  I've never had a single other problem there, besides the absence of XMR.

Be sure to thank the Dash cultists for defending Cryptsy to the hilt...just because most of their scamcoin volume is was there.

"There is also the distinct possibility that Cryptsy has done absolutely nothing wrong at all and these are all completely false allegations."
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
bittrex.com
c-cex.com
yobit.net
poloniex.com
bter.com

What do all of these exchanges have in common that cryptsy doesnt have in common?

They have all been hacked at least once. GG gentlemen. Carry on.

Well if your arguing in favor of cryptsy you're in the wrong thread but can you cite evidence for your claim that all of those exchanges have been hacked at least once?

It's common-knowledge: all of those exchanges have been hacked at least once.

I dont know about the others, but I know bittrex.com has never been hacked.  If you have info to the contrary, i'd love to see it.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

That may be true but.. I /we/ your never to be seen again customers, have been RAT'd/hacked by many of those scams you are hell bent on listing.

6 months ago, someone hacked my pc with one of your RAT (remote admin tool) listings and stole 80% of what little crypto I had left. The stolen CANN, XAI and DGB were all sent to your exchange and you refused to freeze that maggot's account.

Tyvm for the way you've helped to fuck the crypto movement with your mountain of third party interventionist ponzi shitcoins.

craptsy.. polo.. btce.. ect..  FUCK YAS ALL !
Jump to: