Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 534. (Read 1006434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
only the LTC are interesting

secondly - if you just add your name and address you are verified "instantly" to $10K coin per month (2k per day). You dont need any docs and I did this a few hours ago.

best advice to you is verify and withdraw - they are working again.  No need for you to make a loss on this.

Cheers

So
what you got and whats the deal - with escrow of course

MtGox 2.0!
What a bunch of incompetent criminals they are!

To all those assholes with a 2 or 3 posts old account, who just subscribed at BCT and intervened in this thread only to say how Cryptsy is good and perfect, do you want to buy my account for 80% of it's current market value?

I have 2162 BTCD, 2.95 BTC, 791 LTC and something like 10 BTC of illiquid shitcoins (30 BTC in total).
I would like to sell everything i have for 24 BTC but my account is unverified (i've sent all the documents needed 1 week ago but they obviously ignored me!).
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
what you got and whats the deal - with escrow of course

MtGox 2.0!

To all those assholes with a 2 or 3 posts old account, who just subscribed at BCT and intervened in this thread only to say how Cryptsy is good and perfect, do you want to buy my account for 80% of it's current market value?

I have 2162 BTCD, 2.95 BTC, 791 LTC and something like 10 BTC of illiquid shitcoins (30 BTC in total).
I would like to sell everything i have for 24 BTC but my account is unverified (i've sent all the documents needed 1 week ago but they obviously ignored me!).
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
They are doing the right thing IMO, depending on how big the loss is(if there was any), maybe time can repair this situation, for both parties.

But the most important thing:

It's one case someone hacks their system and steals from their customers ; It's a whole different thing if they let other people make new deposit to repay the damage that was caused by the hacker.

So the people who have deposited AFTER they lost any coins must be prioritized.

I'm not a lawyer but this seems evident to me. I would also assume that if there was any theft, they'd have filed a lawsuit, because a hacker theft seems like any other theft to me.
Imagine having money in a bank, and then someone robs the bank. I don't think the bank is to blame for this, given that they had the right security measures.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I also can not withdraw minor quantity, says verification required. I have maybe done 0.5 btc volume there since joining. Do not deposit funds there.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
MtGox 2.0!

legendary
Activity: 1862
Also, dont say anything bad in chat or you get a day chat ban without warning. Withdrawals still not working at time of this, so be safe everyone, and dont deposit anything there until this is resolved, in case this is another gox.

Yep I've been banned more than 24 hours for just mentioning that it took me 200+ withdrawals to move 400k coins. No clue if it's a day, week, or permanent. Honestly, don't really care. It's better to post on BTCT anyway where the truth isn't going to be censored.
they raised withdrawal fees too didn't they?....how did you move coins...what was btc equivalent of each transaction...if you don't mind...I just tried to move 2500 coins worth about .125 btc and system came back I was over limit.  I haven't moved anything in weeks

it was 400k CSC. So maybe 30 - 40 BTC worth.  I ran a script that checked every 30 seconds for a balance and would withdraw them. It took like 36 hours, but it eventually got all the coins out.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Other people are indeed having real problems with withdrawals. Cryptsy needs to fix these issues. This is getting absurd.

Now they've drastically reduced the maximum withdrawal limits for unverified accounts to $25/day or $100/month - and that month started 30 days ago.
Is this true?

I just imagined sending some BTC there, not knowing about this, just to find out that it'll take me years to get my BTC back out of the exchange.

Cryptsy, 0.4 BTC per month? Come on, you cannot be serious on this.

Yes, new limits imposed in last few hours, tier 0 (unverified) is now max $25 a day, max $100 a month

Their claim is probably they are under some sort of regulatory scrutiny which is bullshit.

They are trying to keep people from withdrawing their coins.

Simple as that. MTGOX 2.0
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
and there it is...just appeared....so as a verified account I guess I am good to go.

now lets see if trade key works...

then if anyone needs help pm me
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Other people are indeed having real problems with withdrawals. Cryptsy needs to fix these issues. This is getting absurd.

Now they've drastically reduced the maximum withdrawal limits for unverified accounts to $25/day or $100/month - and that month started 30 days ago.
Is this true?

I just imagined sending some BTC there, not knowing about this, just to find out that it'll take me years to get my BTC back out of the exchange.

Yes, new limits imposed in last few hours, tier 0 (unverified) is now max $25 a day, max $100 a month
Ok, they have pushed out a fix, and my withdrawal is going through, so quick, get your coins out whilst you can
I think you may be correct...I made a withdrawal and seemed to have processed ..although not yet appearing on coins block explorer
legendary
Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288
Encrypted Money, Baby!

Is this true?

Ok, they have pushed out a fix, and my withdrawal is going through, so quick, get your coins out whilst you can

run for the exits?

Damn right i am, its processed on their side but not showing up in blockchain yet, i am tier 0 (unverified), so dont know about any next tier people, or people who have upgraded tonight to next tier to withdraw more
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

run for the exits?
Also, dont say anything bad in chat or you get a day chat ban without warning. Withdrawals still not working at time of this, so be safe everyone, and dont deposit anything there until this is resolved, in case this is another gox.

Yep I've been banned more than 24 hours for just mentioning that it took me 200+ withdrawals to move 400k coins. No clue if it's a day, week, or permanent. Honestly, don't really care. It's better to post on BTCT anyway where the truth isn't going to be censored.
they raised withdrawal fees too didn't they?....how did you move coins...what was btc equivalent of each transaction...if you don't mind...I just tried to move 2500 coins worth about .125 btc and system came back I was over limit.  I haven't moved anything in weeks

Hence why i mentioned it here. Banning people for a day with no notice, when they have fears and remember gox, not exactly the best way to keep the customers happy
I thought maybe this was a bunch of bs or maybe it affected only unverified accounts...but I've been verified for over a year...and am having withdrawal problems.
legendary
Activity: 1862

legendary
Activity: 1590
to be honest I think they are pretty busy at the moment.

My picture is room full of chickens with no heads

Fresh live chickens arriving tomorrow to hopefully fix the probs

if you have a name - and an address - it jumps to $10,000 per month.

$10k doesn't do jack shit for me. I'm trying to withdraw 1,000,000 CSC right now from a tier 0 account and it's just been stuck for 48 hours listed as pending. That's $16 - 18k at current prices and they just keep telling me they can't find the withdrawal in the account and close the ticket.

They can't find it because they dont want to.

ALl they would need to do is get your confirmation through your account and email and they could put it through to you if they really could not find it after numerous times.

Jump to: