Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy.com is SCAM [EAT YOUR MONEY] N#3 N4 THIS SITUATION I NOT RECOMENDATIONS - page 3. (Read 16043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
wait I thought crypsty was legit no? I had sold my namecoins here but takes awhile..

Cryptsy is fine. I believe OP may have thrown all his crypto savings into something he did not understand correctly.

I feel like a dick for ever bumping this thread Tongue

Cryptsy is fine Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
wait I thought crypsty was legit no? I had sold my namecoins here but takes awhile..

Cryptsy is fine. I believe OP may have thrown all his crypto savings into something he did not understand correctly.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
No bitches waste my nervous...

I'm sorry to hear that Cryptsy gave you frozen masturbation instead of internet service. Possibly, you should consider not putting all your money into bitcoin if you have a cash flow problem with fiat.

Some of us *like* frozen masturbation ... excuse me while I put some Cryptsy carrots on this swelling.

We can prove it, also!

Grin

Thank you, Grand_Voyageur. I was hard-pressed to find an image off the top of my head. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

I'm sorry to hear that Cryptsy gave you frozen masturbation instead of internet service. Possibly, you should consider not putting all your money into bitcoin if you have a cash flow problem with fiat.

Some of us *like* frozen masturbation ... excuse me while I put some Cryptsy carrots on this swelling.

We can prove it, also!

Grin
legendary

Activity: 70
Think For Yourself Question Authority
I knew it I tried cryptsy for a couple of weeks but something seemed funny about them to me.  I'm so very glad I did not put anything big into them looks like it would of been a total bust. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

legendary
Sure Cryptsy has it's hiccups from time to time, but overall it is a decent exchange. My only gripe is in the USD market section, would be nice if they removed those shitty coins with < 0.5 trade volume that clutter it up.
legendary
Cryptsy are not a reliable company at all IMHO, Excluding the issues I had with there "not-so-good" software, user-interference. I also had my account LOCKED just after sending 0.02 to buy some alt-currency.
I thought it's was okay maybe someone tried logging in and the system locked the account to secure the funds or something, I submitted a support ticket asking about why it was locked and asking for it to be unlocked and I haven't got any response yet (for about ~3 days)
it should get solved (eventually)... about the same thing happened to me and after 2 weeks they send me an e-mail with instructions to confirm my identity and was given 48 hours or something close to that to withdraw my remaining balance if I refuse..

Ya I believe his issue was handled a few months ago now
Activity: 84
Cryptsy are not a reliable company at all IMHO, Excluding the issues I had with there "not-so-good" software, user-interference. I also had my account LOCKED just after sending 0.02 to buy some alt-currency.
I thought it's was okay maybe someone tried logging in and the system locked the account to secure the funds or something, I submitted a support ticket asking about why it was locked and asking for it to be unlocked and I haven't got any response yet (for about ~3 days)
it should get solved (eventually)... about the same thing happened to me and after 2 weeks they send me an e-mail with instructions to confirm my identity and was given 48 hours or something close to that to withdraw my remaining balance if I refuse..
legendary
I have no idea whats going on here...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Why faka fist bitch shit to your fuckin eyeball?     

Errrr....what? Lol
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Why faka fist bitch shit to your fuckin eyeball?     
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
never had problemswith cryptsy and im there since long time
Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
inform it seems the big problem is your not commanding of the English language. Having to deal with a CS in a foreign language is always difficult but your using an automated translator only make things worse. So I may agree Cryptsy's support didn't try to scam you, they simply cannot understand what you said/wrote them. As a non-native English speaker the best I can suggest you is to learn/improve your English skills and until the moment you command English better use more the Pyccкий (Russian) subforum.

Attempted translation: Cryptsy is not currently processing VC withdrawals. Others suggested Cryptsy is doing maintenance. OP lost his shit.

Very well mate. I like your summary!  Cheesy

Stop begging already.

+1.

so, i couldn't get through even a small portion of OP's ramblings. there's nothing to this, right? i use cryptsy all the time, and have never had any problems. if there is nothing to this accusation, perhaps the thread should be closed...

I second

+1. Me too. Actually Cryptsy is not a SCAM so this thread have no reason to remain open.

you should worry more about making masturbations and wasting your money in the freezer where it is really not going to pay your internet provider.

edit: OP needs to youtube himself rambling about us politics and pressing matters in english. that would be a big money maker.

ROTFL!
Activity: 75
Activity: 308
Not too sure about you, I use Cryptsy and I have had absolutely no problems so far.

Well, I'm not even sure if this story is legit. But okay then.
Pages:
Jump to: