Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy.com is SCAM [EAT YOUR MONEY] N#3 N4 THIS SITUATION I NOT RECOMENDATIONS - page 4. (Read 16043 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
wait i thought they were legit no?
Activity: 259
Merit: 100

i invest my money to open eye to people how administration this Gypsy Cryptsy.com freze and waste your nervous use broken trading scripts and freze you pause your witchdraw

You what mate?

i very big proublum situation this cryptsy eat my nervous and my money agein what is going on today in my life

Oh, I see.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
What do you say cryptsy scam?

oh no. i do not believe, because I trade and wd there and no problem.
Activity: 182
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
I don't understand.  Who said what to who now?
Activity: 59
Does btctalk have a comedy section? This is golden-not to belittle whatever the op's plight is.
Activity: 2
Do not trust your money to corporations

when you urgently need those funds to pay for something

You'll spend a lot of nerve
time and experiences
when it wa necessary not who will not help and will pass

people understand it they find themselves in a similar situation

that's what I think

this is the place for discus and I say that in practice it was my life stimul today

100%

WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK lol! please learn some english before posting and LOL at your trust meter xD
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I want to use the site but now I'm worried they'll eat my nervous!

I can't afford them eat my nervous

LOL
English at its finest.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

you should worry more about making masturbations and wasting your money in the freezer where it is really not going to pay your internet provider.

edit: OP needs to youtube himself rambling about us politics and pressing matters in english. that would be a big money maker.

LOL
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Did this member know what he is posting. very funny thread.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
you should worry more about making masturbations and wasting your money in the freezer where it is really not going to pay your internet provider.

no that happens all the time I'm used to it
Activity: 56

edit: OP needs to youtube himself rambling about us politics and pressing matters in english. that would be a big money maker.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 168
so, i couldn't get through even a small portion of OP's ramblings. there's nothing to this, right? i use cryptsy all the time, and have never had any problems. if there is nothing to this accusation, perhaps the thread should be closed...

I second
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
so, i couldn't get through even a small portion of OP's ramblings. there's nothing to this, right? i use cryptsy all the time, and have never had any problems. if there is nothing to this accusation, perhaps the thread should be closed...
legendary
Terminated.
Wth does that mean haha.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy is big shit

4. make masturbations and waste my money in this freze how i realy very need pay my internet provider

Shocked
legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 168
legendary
Terminated.
Pages: