Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 103. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
I posted 2 predictions in wrong tab: -snip-

You can move it to the Gambling section by moving your mouse to the bottom left corner of that thread, and pressing "Move thread". Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If you're relatively new to CS:GO betting predictions, here's a tip: never bet on the teams that are smaller/less-known/lower-ranked. Those games tend to be very unreliable and 23th teams can easily lose to 53th ranked teams.

Do you have any betting history whatsoever? Throw out some predictions and if they're mostly right, more will follow. You may also want to write out a short description on why you think the result will be whatever.

Best of luck!

I posted 2 predictions in wrong tab: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13210320

Thank you for your answer,im familiar with the curent team situations as i have been betting for quite some time Smiley I will post my opinions daily about some matches from now on Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
If you're relatively new to CS:GO betting predictions, here's a tip: never bet on the teams that are smaller/less-known/lower-ranked. Those games tend to be very unreliable and 23th teams can easily lose to 53th ranked teams.

Do you have any betting history whatsoever? Throw out some predictions and if they're mostly right, more will follow. You may also want to write out a short description on why you think the result will be whatever.

Best of luck!
I personally do not gamble on csgo games but i know theres quite a few here who do. Im sure your tips would be read but until you show a proven winning record not many will follow

Thank you for your reply,you are right,ill keep coming back here and posting untill i get noticed Smiley I will give out my opinion on matches and hope it will help people to decide on who to bet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I personally do not gamble on csgo games but i know theres quite a few here who do. Im sure your tips would be read but until you show a proven winning record not many will follow

I will update more platforms you can contact me on :

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154855176/
Gmail : [email protected]
Twitter: /milos_zikic

Pages:
Jump to: