Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 57. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
#More tips

hr]

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 11th of MAY: +19.58 Units(Updated at the end of the day)

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

What the heck did happen today,,,i guess BO1 is the main reason so many upsets happened.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
bam there go my first bet tip lose Cheesy GG   g2
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Also guys,if you are active on TWITTER follow me @milos_zikic . Whenever i post tips here you will know it on twitter aswell. CHeers!

hi mate just follow you from twitter hope to be updated everytime to made your tips your winning percentage was so impressive 5/6 only one lost almost perfect I don't know why I forget to follow you with your bet. thanks  for this another set will bet in few minutes hope we win. good luck mate.
Also guys,if you are active on TWITTER follow me @milos_zikic . Whenever i post tips here you will know it on twitter aswell. CHeers!

#1 Tip

Note: I Feel Luminosity is playing too good at this point,this line seems reasonable.
#2 Tip

Note: Nip looks dominant in Eu scene, -5.5 is risky but it should happen. Bet low.
#3 Tip

Note: Empire is simply better,should be 2:0 sweap.
#4 Tip

Note: Im not sure why are the odds so high on KICK pt to take this 2:0,so lets not miss it.
#5 Tip

Note: Scariest match ,60:40 for Godsent i think,risky!

Units on 11th of MAY: +19.58 Units

Wow only 1 loss, good fkin job!

THanks mate,that 1 loss relly bothers me as it was so close to win. Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Wow only 1 loss, good fkin job!
Update on Tips

VP vs EnvyUs -- VP ML (Odd 1.804) ---- WIN!
SecretFe vs AGG -- SecretFE(Map1) +10.5 (Odd 1,84) ---- LOSS!  1 round away,unlucky.
DenDD vs AYE -- DenDD -1.5 (Odd 1.431) ---- WIN!
CSGL vs Gambit -- CSGL (Map1) -2.5 (Odd 1.818) ---- WIN!
SK vs Escape -- SK ML (Odd 1.4) ---- WIN!
Epsilon vs Rasta -- Epsilon -6.5 (Odd 1.804) ---- WIN!

Units on 11th of MAY: +19.58 Units

Im going to take the riskiest match today by following tip number one both teams perform inconsistently and vp also performing badly on lan and online but has a shot to win because envyus is on a huge losing streak. If any of these teams win tonight they will be on the 4th in the standings so these match should be very important for both sides.

I bet low on them, it is really risky and not a good match to make some profit. It can be good match to watch tho. I wanted to skip this, but OP tips says bet low, so do I. I made so far some profit thanks to Zilara's tips.

I also took risk and bet low on Secret, if girls beat polish team, I will get 8$ from each 1$ I bet.

The best match today to bet is (in my opinion) polish CSGL vs russian Gambit. Gambit is a solid low tier team but last weeks were not effective for them, CSGL won 2 previous matches and I also believe that are gonna win today's one.

Little update on the matches : CSGL -2.5 (Map 1) went through as excpected. Secret lost us the bet by 1 round. Knew it would be really close. Lets wait for other picks Smiley Cheers all!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Im going to take the riskiest match today by following tip number one both teams perform inconsistently and vp also performing badly on lan and online but has a shot to win because envyus is on a huge losing streak. If any of these teams win tonight they will be on the 4th in the standings so these match should be very important for both sides.

I bet low on them, it is really risky and not a good match to make some profit. It can be good match to watch tho. I wanted to skip this, but OP tips says bet low, so do I. I made so far some profit thanks to Zilara's tips.

I also took risk and bet low on Secret, if girls beat polish team, I will get 8$ from each 1$ I bet.

The best match today to bet is (in my opinion) polish CSGL vs russian Gambit. Gambit is a solid low tier team but last weeks were not effective for them, CSGL won 2 previous matches and I also believe that are gonna win today's one.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Nice bets, lets win them all today.  Tongue

#1 Tip

Note: 50:50 match in my opinion. Both teams performing bad lately.Bet low.
#2 Tip

Note: Although Secret FE are girls and dont have good record vs Men teams,,6 rounds is managable,1 pistol round and they are half way there. We will see.
#3 Tip

Note:Surely DenDD will take this 2:0.
#4 Tip

Note:CSGL are supreior over Gambit in my opinion ATM.Stats show that.
#5 Tip

Note: Pure raw + tactical skill goes to SK.Escape is not a bad team,lets just hope they dont upset SK
#6 Tip

Note: Rasta is pretty uknown team,should be ez for Disco Doplan to drop 30 bomb. Cheesy

Units on 10th of MAY: +17.34 Units

hey im kinda new to this site .. can you bet on the game while its on or only before it start

Hello,you can place a bet untill the match starts (1-2 mins give or take before the match) When the match starts the lines are closed,if there is additional betting for lets say MAP 2 WINNER,the line for that bet will be open unitll the MAP 2 starts. Cheers!
Activity: 644
hey im kinda new to this site .. can you bet on the game while its on or only before it start
with my experience with nitrogen you can't bet if the game was already started I just don't know with others betting site, i'm just following zillara and bet with his tips. much better to keep tracking this thread to get the early announcement of his tips. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The match was a loss Astralis couldnt even win on their own map pick  strange NiP always play good when they face Astralis but they are losing to tier 2 teams like virtus pro.

Virtus.Pro tier 2 ? Are you kidding  Huh
If so, i do not get it.

Maybe they are not in best condition right now, but if you havent start watching CS games yestarday, you should know how strong this team actually is...

Zilara, you did your best, just keep going Smiley it is imposible to predict matches with 100% win rate

Nobody can deny that VP "CAN" be on of the greatest csgo teams. But when you see someting like this   -30 matches lost out of 42 is just a sing of their so bad consistency. Thanks btw Smiley ! Cheers

Much of them are really strong opponents, but you are right, right now they sucks.
I am not a big fan of VP, but I am really waiting for old VP, they used to be pretty strong.

btw. today VP is playing against envy. Normally I would bet on VP, however I can not predict this match, so I would skip it.
What do you think? Do you have your type?
The match was a loss Astralis couldnt even win on their own map pick  strange NiP always play good when they face Astralis but they are losing to tier 2 teams like virtus pro.

Virtus.Pro tier 2 ? Are you kidding  Huh
If so, i do not get it.

Maybe they are not in best condition right now, but if you havent start watching CS games yestarday, you should know how strong this team actually is...

Zilara, you did your best, just keep going Smiley it is imposible to predict matches with 100% win rate

Nobody can deny that VP "CAN" be on of the greatest csgo teams. But when you see someting like this   -30 matches lost out of 42 is just a sing of their so bad consistency. Thanks btw Smiley ! Cheers

Pages:
Jump to: