Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 56. (Read 106413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

this is from the site support

Hello

Thank you for your ticket.

I have passed this along to our team for investigation. If this is correct, then your wager will be refunded. If it is not related to the game today, your bet has 48 hours to play from original start date.

Thank you for your patience,

Kevin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
isn't there a way to talk to the support or something to report something like that

Yeah you can contact the support. Just go to NITROGEN--->Support . And you  can ask them about the match and when will the line be closed.
legendary
isn't there a way to talk to the support or something to report something like that
i think the match delayed for a week ... i hope my bet do not get stuck that long lol
here is a link

Key than,no it wont be stuck for a week Cheesy Max 48 hours i guess. But if they have the info its postponed,they will cancel the line fast .
legendary
i think the match delayed for a week ... i hope my bet do not get stuck that long lol
here is a link
what do you think of the CLG vs NRG match I'm going NRG this time around lol gut feeling+ superstitions Tongue hope their right tho Tongue

Match looks interasting,i have to point out every time "NA CS" . The match can depend on several factors. If JDM starts beasting with AWP on CLG side,or we see the veterans BOT-b and Legija step up. Interesting match, Odd for +1.5 on NRG is  1.4 which is decent. I secretly love NRG more. It wont hurt much placing small bet on NRG even thou its B03 and CLG are favorites! Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1218
what do you think of the CLG vs NRG match I'm going NRG this time around lol gut feeling+ superstitions Tongue hope their right tho Tongue
Update on Tips

Luminosity vs G2 -- Luminosity -4.5 (Odd 1.82) ---- LOSS!
NiP vs Liquid -- Nip -5.5 (Odd 1.78) ---- LOSS!
Godsent vs Flipside -- Godsent ML (Odd 1.74) ---- WIN!
Empire vs Extatus -- Empire -1.5 (Odd 1.64) ---- POSTPONED!
KIckPT vs HeyGuys -- KICKPT -1.5 (Odd 2.33) ---- LOSS!
NiP vs Fnatic -- NIP ML (Odd 1.56) ---- WIN!
Astralis vs Luminosity -- Astralis +1.5 (Odd 1.67) ---- WIN!

B01s really hurt. Will be better tommorow! Cheers!

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 11th of MAY: +18.55 Units(Updated at the end of the day)

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

Empire match is rescheduled to when

I was looking for that information,cant find it. It will be posted soon i guess.
legendary
Empire match is rescheduled to when

Same amount of units on every match? If thats the case you are in - ATM, Sad  Empire match is rescheduled,so if we win that you are in little + .
legendary
Despite unexpected G2 win, I still earn this day, so I will bet on Astralis medium. Huge win or profit 0, lets play risky Cheesy

NiP played quite well against Fnatic, especially terrorist side (train is ct-favor).

GL! Yeap NiP was a no brainer for me in that matchup. Gl mate!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Despite unexpected G2 win, I still earn this day, so I will bet on Astralis medium. Huge win or profit 0, lets play risky Cheesy

NiP played quite well against Fnatic, especially terrorist side (train is ct-favor).
#7 Tip

hr]

Units on 11th of MAY: +19.58 Units(Updated at the end of the day)

Can you explain the bet? And say if low or high Smiley

Astralis are falling below 35% which is ridiculous in my opinion.Both teams played really bad their opening matches. Astralis has been up and down lately,but there is still room for an upset in this BO3 matchup. My choise is +1.5 ,as the odd for Astralis to take 1 Map is really nice. I would suggest around Low-medium bet here. SOmething around 6-9% bankroll. Cheers!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
#7 Tip

hr]

Can you explain the bet? And say if low or high Smiley
#7 Tip

hr]

legendary
cant believe the new liquid squad is acutually holding together but the choke was real lol 14-2 to liquid and they still lose after regulation time dw tho I had the same idea about nip but I'm guessing they placed a bit of money on a liquid handicap so had to hold back if u kno what I mean  Wink Wink Wink

Im pretty shocked that Optic + G2 were able to take their matches. Well im kinda not suprised about Liquid CHOKE,if you remember they managed to choke from 15-6 to 16-19 at MLG semifinals vs Luminosity,so their chokes dont suprise me anymore. Smiley

lol Cheesy true true didn't count on them getting so close this time around tho today was full of upsets but tomorrow should be better imho lol Cheesy
cant believe the new liquid squad is acutually holding together but the choke was real lol 14-2 to liquid and they still lose after regulation time dw tho I had the same idea about nip but I'm guessing they placed a bit of money on a liquid handicap so had to hold back if u kno what I mean  Wink Wink Wink

Im pretty shocked that Optic + G2 were able to take their matches. Well im kinda not suprised about Liquid CHOKE,if you remember they managed to choke from 15-6 to 16-19 at MLG semifinals vs Luminosity,so their chokes dont suprise me anymore. Smiley
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: