Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 58. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The match was a loss Astralis couldnt even win on their own map pick  strange NiP always play good when they face Astralis but they are losing to tier 2 teams like virtus pro.

Virtus.Pro tier 2 ? Are you kidding  Huh
If so, i do not get it.

Maybe they are not in best condition right now, but if you havent start watching CS games yestarday, you should know how strong this team actually is...

Zilara, you did your best, just keep going Smiley it is imposible to predict matches with 100% win rate
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
The match was a loss Astralis couldnt even win on their own map pick  strange NiP always play good when they face Astralis but they are losing to tier 2 teams like virtus pro.

Astralis had a 14-11 lead in the first map. Managed to lose it 14:16 . There is no coming back mentaly from that loss. Second map was a stomp.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
The match was a loss Astralis couldnt even win on their own map pick  strange NiP always play good when they face Astralis but they are losing to tier 2 teams like virtus pro.
Big match of the day

i dont see NiP being huge favorite in this match . 2.2 Odd is a giveaway for Astralis. Bet low.

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!

Units on 8th of MAY: +18.34 Units

Site to bet BTC on these matches : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

that SK match tho Sad the last match of the series was shocking to say the least loool kinda looked like SK threw but I who am I to judge Tongue
nice tips tho Cheesy gl for tomorrow Cheesy

Yeah too bad for that SK match,gl to you too!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
that SK match tho Sad the last match of the series was shocking to say the least loool kinda looked like SK threw but I who am I to judge Tongue
nice tips tho Cheesy gl for tomorrow Cheesy
Update on tips

Luminosity vs Liquid -- Luminosity -1.5 (Odd 1.61) ---- WIN!
Dignitas vs Fnatic -- Dignitas +1.5 (Odd 1.51) ---- WIN!
SK vs CSGL -- SK ML (Odd 1.68) ---- LOSS!

Units on 8th of MAY: +18.34 Units

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
it should be ok he followed up with intentions to win for mothersday it would make a fitting present too loL Cheesy gl for the match tho LG never fail to disappoint unlike other teams NiP cough Navi cogh l;ol
So those free tips have an edge to win sir? don't have any knowledge with regarding to e sport but seeing the OP's record only giving me some interest to follow and bet, how the game not started yet. thanks OP for the Share and good luck.

I wouldnt post picks if they didnt have any edge to win! Some matches are starting very soon! Cheers!
Sorry OP if I might use wrong terms but what my intention is to please you seeing that you have 81% chances of winning your tips is worth of following and asking for an edge just asking more info from those who followed you before I'm so sorry OP, thank you for giving us this free tips. good luck to us.
it should be ok he followed up with intentions to win for mothersday it would make a fitting present too loL Cheesy gl for the match tho LG never fail to disappoint unlike other teams NiP cough Navi cogh l;ol
So those free tips have an edge to win sir? don't have any knowledge with regarding to e sport but seeing the OP's record only giving me some interest to follow and bet, how the game not started yet. thanks OP for the Share and good luck.

I wouldnt post picks if they didnt have any edge to win! Some matches are starting very soon! Cheers!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
That Dreamhack tip looks good since Luminosity is on a 13win streak and only 1 of those bo3 win they dropped a map (TSM) the rest are all 2-0 but thats online which is a different story when they are on lan. Also saw this tweet from taco hope this wont affect his peformance today against liquid. https://twitter.com/LG_TACO/status/729230819789770753
legendary
agree with your third pick mate Cheesy SK can do it but what do tyou think about diginitas I think they can score a upset against fnatics broken team as they are underrated imho

You can never count out the power that Fnatic has even in this state. Althouh i went with the +1.5 Digntias pick as they look really strong to take a map out of Fnatic ,possibly even the whole series. Cheers!

hmm sounds good mate I'm considering putting some on them for the whole series Tongue these odds tho look too good Tongue

thanks, Aleppo
agree with your third pick mate Cheesy SK can do it but what do tyou think about diginitas I think they can score a upset against fnatics broken team as they are underrated imho

You can never count out the power that Fnatic has even in this state. Althouh i went with the +1.5 Digntias pick as they look really strong to take a map out of Fnatic ,possibly even the whole series. Cheers!
legendary
#1 Tip

#2 Tip

#3 Tip

Units on 7th of MAY: +18.24 Units

legendary
Activity: 1932
Hey zilara what's your new tips for today? I missed a lot from you bcoz of my busy schedule and keeping my coin to invest with this I hope we can get another big winnings odds good luck my friend.

Hey,well no more matches from me for today. 2:26 am here. Tommorow will be good matches. Cheers!

I hope like that, could bring victory, I am sure will bring success
Activity: 644
Winning 2 out three games not bad again zilara I just missed it but will check it up the next time I hope I can get the good one from it good luck and thank you for sharing
Hey zilara what's your new tips for today? I missed a lot from you bcoz of my busy schedule and keeping my coin to invest with this I hope we can get another big winnings odds good luck my friend.

Hey,well no more matches from me for today. 2:26 am here. Tommorow will be good matches. Cheers!
Activity: 756
Pages:
Jump to: