Pages:
Author

Topic: Custom RAM Timings for GPU's with GDDR5 - DOWNLOAD LINKS - UPDATED - page 19. (Read 155485 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 102
What this tool does exactly? Bootstrap your gpu bios?
It is work good?

What tool are you talking about?

the windows tool at the first page

There are several tools for decoding and modifying BIOS timing straps. You probably have a bit of reading to do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It is work good?

What tool are you talking about?

the windows tool at the first page
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Is there a list of peoples past working custom straps.

I have 2 x MSI Gaming X rx470 4G cards , one with samsung and one with Hynix , I have done the standard 1500 strap to the higher straps....both cards have improved.

the Hynix went from 20 to 27.5
the samsung went from 20 to 25

But I am told the samsung and hynix could go higher with Custom ram timings.

But I could do with someones pre-made custom straps for the same cards or memory if possible please....

Anyone help ?

MSI Gaming X 470 4G should be capable of 31 or so. And lawl about being able to do with pre-made custom work. I bet you could do with that Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It is work good?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
If only something newer than RV710 documentation would leak out Cheesy

Stop looking for the info on a silver platter, and start getting creative. In this case - you don't even have to get creative, such as looking in the AMDGPU driver code, because it's in the GDDR5 specifications from JEDEC.

I was looking there first, but they ask money for it Cheesy
RV710 documentation is not "information on a silver platter", its just databook that is NDA-ed, for some reason

Edit: just checked, either they removed fee for downloading, or I was high when I checked few months ago...still,
they'll tell me everything about gddr5, but how that transfers into AMD strap is still AMD bussiness
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
SEQ_MISC8 can be useful - but you need to be careful, because not all GDDR5 ICs support the optional features which is can enable/disable.
At my powercolor gpu, i see it different for each strap. Thats why i wonder whats best strap base for mod bios.
400-1250 20310000
1375-2000 20310002

If only something newer than RV710 documentation would leak out Cheesy
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Anyone have idea whats exactly in SEQ_MISC8 field?
Something you shouldn't touch.

But I see it changed in some BIOS-es, thats why I'm asking
If its kind like that, since we shouldn't touch it, I wonder what strap best for base modding, as i see for 4GB 1500 straps, how about 8GB version, kind like Hynix MJR?

But I see it changed in some BIOS-es, thats why I'm asking
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Hi guys,  i have MSI  RX570 4GB Hynix Mem

I want improve it to 900 H/s with XMR ,  i use SMOS with SGMiner 5.5.5

My current is: 730 H/s per card  &  640w (whole x6 card RIG) , i do not use blockchain driver

I will pay for a custom mod  (a reasonable price of course) ,  pm to me

Thanks

Send to me  private msg  and i will sent my current bios,   for custom improve it until 900 H/s for XMR... whats your service price  ?

My current Setup:

x6  MSI RX570 4GB Hynix Mem ,  730 H/s per card - 640w (whole RIG)  -  SMOS & SGMiner 5.5.5
Service price? What this mean?

Thats means if you make  the bios mod  for a price   Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

Send to me  private msg  and i will sent my current bios,   for custom improve it until 900 H/s for XMR... whats your service price  ?

My current Setup:

x6  MSI RX570 4GB Hynix Mem ,  730 H/s per card - 640w (whole RIG)  -  SMOS & SGMiner 5.5.5
Service price? What this mean?

My current Setup:

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Since i am getting 900H/s with the RX480 Hynix, it is possible. Its just matter of fiddling, which i didn't really had the time or nerves to do again.
You have AJR or MJR hynix memory? Can you share your bios?
Since i am getting 900H/s with the RX480 Hynix, it is possible. Its just matter of fiddling, which i didn't really had the time or nerves to do again.

Could you offer service for bios modding it ? if yes, please send to me private msg, thanks !
Activity: 194
Merit: 4
Okay, i havent seen any Elpida straps for XMR here actually.

Got a 580 4GB Gaming X with Elpida. Did some mixed Samsung/Hynix/Elpida, getting at 1355c/2000m 948h/s.

But, for some reason, even after relaxing the timings, going to 2100Mhz BSODs me instantly with Thread_STUCK.

Thats with TRC=64 and TCL=22.

Is there difference in the timings for the 5xx series, specifically for the

TCRCRL, TFAW/32, ACTRD/WR, RASMACT, RP, WRPLUSRP and BUS_TURN?

Those are the only values, that i didnt bother raising any further from the Samsung/Hynix ones.

Oh, and also, TCKE = 10, which is less than the RX 470 and 480.

Everything else looks completely normal to me.

That means 900 -948 h/s is not possible or stable  with  RX570 Hynix  ?   Huh Huh
Activity: 194
Merit: 4
Okay, i havent seen any Elpida straps for XMR here actually.

Got a 580 4GB Gaming X with Elpida. Did some mixed Samsung/Hynix/Elpida, getting at 1355c/2000m 948h/s.

But, for some reason, even after relaxing the timings, going to 2100Mhz BSODs me instantly with Thread_STUCK.

Thats with TRC=64 and TCL=22.

Is there difference in the timings for the 5xx series, specifically for the

TCRCRL, TFAW/32, ACTRD/WR, RASMACT, RP, WRPLUSRP and BUS_TURN?

Those are the only values, that i didnt bother raising any further from the Samsung/Hynix ones.

Oh, and also, TCKE = 10, which is less than the RX 470 and 480.

Everything else looks completely normal to me.
Pages:
Jump to: