Pages:
Author

Topic: CYRious Technologies - CYR Jackhammer $599 / 1.4TH/s - page 5. (Read 9805 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
You won't be able to dissipate 450W of heat in a tiny router sized box like this guys!

Wink

Stop trolling Gator!  You speak too much sense.   Angry

Nobody likes a know it all.   Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
You won't be able to dissipate 450W of heat in a tiny router sized box like this guys..

.. or with a heatsink and fan this size, WTF!  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Professionalism is not an acceptable business practice on this forum. When teaching a first grade class you bring crayons and colored pencils not algebra books and trigonometry. When weeding through the childish aggressive mentality of forum trolls, you bring a torch to burn the bridge they hide under not cupcakes and flowers.

I never claimed to have a PhD in computer science, they already had people for that. My sole job purpose is an independent contractor for web relations, my ability to effectively weed through the trolls or keep them pre-occupied in one location so that the rest of the business may be conducted in normal fashion is why i was hired. That and my contract just expired from another ASIC miner company as they began shipping Friday and my services were no longer needed. 
Who was the previous company?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
For the orders you have received, what percent are through the website compared to escrow at this time?

About 90% are through escrow at the moment is what i have been told. I dont have access to those systems so i can only go based off the reports when they are mailed out.
Thank you for your answer, are refunds available if you dont ship after July?  If so you may have another customer soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For the orders you have received, what percent are through the website compared to escrow at this time?

About 90% are through escrow at the moment is what i have been told. I dont have access to those systems so i can only go based off the reports when they are mailed out.
Professionalism is not an acceptable business practice on this forum. When teaching a first grade class you bring crayons and colored pencils not algebra books and trigonometry. When weeding through the childish aggressive mentality of forum trolls, you bring a torch to burn the bridge they hide under not cupcakes and flowers.

I never claimed to have a PhD in computer science, they already had people for that. My sole job purpose is an independent contractor for web relations, my ability to effectively weed through the trolls or keep them pre-occupied in one location so that the rest of the business may be conducted in normal fashion is why i was hired. That and my contract just expired from another ASIC miner company as they began shipping Friday and my services were no longer needed.  
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
You trolling fools did get the part that the FPGA's are just the controller board not the actual hashing chips correct? Of course not, your just a bunch of backyard tinkerers who think they have engineering degrees.

No, the problem is that some of us do have Degrees, Masters and PhD's, design chips for a living and can spot an amateur fraudster like you a mile away, did you really imagine you were going to get away with this rubbish? You didn't even try to get the technology description right let alone your device specifications.

It gave many of us a good laugh though. Have to thank you for that, try a lot harder next time.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I wonder if Cyrious Software Inc. ( http://www.cyrious.com/ ) know anything about Cyrious Technologies ?

L)L
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
The Bitcoin Society was able to put up cash in escrow with the companies legal counsel as a guarantee of service as well as provide legal documents showing that they have registered to legally conduct an escrow business.

Speaking of legally conducting a business, where is your legal registration?
With the way you answer, you really give the impression that you are a professional businessman. Thumbs up Smiley
+1
Obviously he hasn't read the beatings on the forum of any new company promising the world until they have more info to share.
legendary
ex uno plures
You trolling fools did get the part that the FPGA's are just the controller board not the actual hashing chips correct? Of course not, your just a bunch of backyard tinkerers who think they have engineering degrees.

Charming … absolutely no doubt in my mind now …

Where did you say you got *your* PhD in computer science now ?
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
With the way you answer, you really give the impression that you are a professional businessman. Thumbs up Smiley

Bump.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

As for my "attacks" on your forum's so called escrows, look at the caliber of people who lurk on this forum, i can count the number of respectable, honest, trustworthy people on this forum on one hand and not a one of them has anything to lose as they hide behind a computer and run a half assed business. The Bitcoin Society was able to put up cash in escrow with the companies legal counsel as a guarantee of service as well as provide legal documents showing that they have registered to legally conduct an escrow business.

If you want one of your oh so trustworthy escrows to escrow the deals. then get them to fork up the collateral or purchase insurance to back the deal, get them to incorporate as a legal corporate entity, get them to file with the US Treasury and IRS, get them to pretty much put their entire future on the line with the threat of full legal recourse including but not limited to forfeiture of all of their assets, your pathetic "forum" escrows handle a few hundred to a few thousand dollar deals in which the monthly income far exceeds what they would make to duck and run. hundreds of thousands of dollars is 20 years salary what they make being escrows to the people of this forum and well worth running off with. So until one of them pony's up, incorporates, registers, purchases a bond and insurance or surrenders collateral. This is the end of the discussion on your forums "oh so trustworthy" <---- (that was sarcasm) escrow people.

In the end, what all makes it worth it is when our customers from this forum include comments with their orders through the website reassuring us that the usual suspects trolling on this thread do nothing but that all day long and that the other half of this forum take everything they say with a grain of salt as the trolls have been ranting for so long about the same things with every thread that they have no credibility any more, and that we need not worry because most of them are already on automatic ignore by half the forum so nobody sees what they write anyways.

And now the best part, someone with REAL credibility, not just on this forum but in real life has come forth and pretty much offered to do my job for me in exchange for one of the prototypes when the company is done with them. So i am just going to kick my feet up now, scan through for legit questions and watch the orders continue to roll in despite all the idiots littering the thread. 47 units sold last night despite the website not being finished, despite the trolls, and despite the personal attacks on my daughter by a flaming homo. The management is happy, our customers are happy that someone finally stops trying to get rich selling overpriced hardware that will never ROI, soon someone else is going to be doing my job for me, and i am going to make my bonus. Smiley

Still worth it, especially in the end when all you trolls are sitting there with egg on your face while everyone else is hashing with an ROI.  
I admit were all drawn to the specs. but fantasy #'s are just fantasy for a small no name company.  The power consumption to hashrate is twice as efficient then any well known company.  Explain how this is possible.  I do believe in giving cheap/affordable hash power to the consumers are what a small company needs to stand out and beat out the larger competition but more info is needed for us to trust your claims. 
legendary
ex uno plures
There's no FPGA on the planet that could achieve more than 4GH/sec.

Especially one that runs at 25MH/sec and has 40K gates total L)L

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
There's no FPGA on the planet that could achieve more than 4GH/sec.
legendary
ex uno plures

Do I need to go on here and embarass you further - I have about another page worth of technical stuff - or are you going to stop this nonsense?

JBW stated that they are using Atmel FPGA chips, Your comments apply to ASIC fabrication.
However, there is a clear discrepancy between FPGA performance and the claimed system performance/power figures
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
pathetic scam attempt by lazy ass clowns that failed miserably... also stay away from the escrow website, it looks as shady as these scammers. if they want to prove they are real then they should take Kano's offer and send him a unit.
Pages:
Jump to: