Pages:
Author

Topic: CYRious Technologies - CYR Jackhammer $599 / 1.4TH/s - page 7. (Read 9805 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Questions:

Why would you not use a reputable known escrow trusted in this forum?
Where are the FPGA chips being fabricated / bought from?
Who designed the FPGA chips?
Who is currently designing your boards?
Where will your boards be fabricated?
How can you account for the lower prices given that board costs run nearly that much as your sales price no matter the chips you use?
How will these units be cooled?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi all, sorry were late to the party.

First let me say, Seriouscoin you should be ashamed of yourself and your childish rude behavior especially talking about a mans child dying. You sir are a disgrace to the people of this forum.

Second, i just wanted to drop in and confirm that we have been, and are handling escrow for Cyrious Technologies and their miner sales.

To streamline the process as a result of a large influx in escrow requests we have made a semi pre-filled escrow agreement for you to fill out which can be found here:

http://www.thebitcoinsociety.org/BEACYR.pdf

Simply fill out the form and mail it to [email protected] , we will e-mail you back the signed form with the payment address and amount where you can send the funds to.

Please do not write us inquiring about the Jackhammer miner, we are merely the escrow agent and do not have the information you are looking for. We are legally bound by an NDA that we cannot discuss anything that we saw, see, read, or hear in our dealings with Cyrious Technologies.

Thank you,
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Date Registered:    May 02, 2014, 07:21:28 PM

Took you this long to make a second account huh?
This is the tech spec OP is preferring to :  Roll Eyes

Specifications:

Maximum mining rate: 1.6 TH/s (with upgraded cooling)

Factory mining rate: 1.4 TH/s

Power: 12v @ 450 watts

Chips: 2 X CYR "DOZER" 700GH/s Asics

Size: 6.25" wide by 13" long by 3" high

Host Connection: USB 3.0 required

LOL i can think of some one that can beat you..... TOM! (the fat fck from New York - anyone remember him? )

Are you him?
Activity: 42
What about a prototype? Photos, technical specs, sample units, YouTube video?
I've played this game before, prove to me that I should spend my money on this company.
Please and thank you.

Sure thing bit wizard, It will be about a week and a half until a finished prototype is assembled, but for now you can view what pics there are through the link on the original post. They update that slideshow as they add more photos to their site. Tech specs are on the website as well. I am not sure what you mean by sample units but if you clarify i can work on that for you, and as for a youtube video they will do one better, as soon as the prototype is up and working full speed there will be live streaming on the website.

Also i dont know if you caught it in the original post but they will accept escrow too if you want to contact the escrow company the link is on the original post. I was told that they would be commenting on this thread but have not seen them yet.

Ahh, the old just slipping in 'im a family man and therefore trustworthy' ruse.

immediately followed by rabid nonsense.

"daddy duties can wait, dammit"

an infant eats and shits on their own schedule its not about family anything its about responsibility and has nothing to do with any of this, we have already established that you and the other few trolls who found a place to hide from real life for the night are not here to order hardware  or anything more than speculate for that matter. so kindly remove yourself from the discussion so real customers with real questions can get answers.

Your "infant" will die soon anyway... so why not take 1 min to answer straight questions?

I guess you got a sucker that sent you money and decided thats good enough....
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
What about a prototype? Photos, technical specs, sample units, YouTube video?
I've played this game before, prove to me that I should spend my money on this company.
Please and thank you.
Ahh, the old just slipping in 'im a family man and therefore trustworthy' ruse.

immediately followed by rabid nonsense.

"daddy duties can wait, dammit"

an infant eats and shits on their own schedule its not about family anything its about responsibility and has nothing to do with any of this, we have already established that you and the other few trolls who found a place to hide from real life for the night are not here to order hardware  or anything more than speculate for that matter. so kindly remove yourself from the discussion so real customers with real questions can get answers.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Very simple question. Where is your company?
Scroll up, we covered this already. You will now be ignored on this thread, wasting my time and the time of everyone else trying to find answers who has to read through pages of crap from the troll factory.

I don't see it answered. Please quote where you answered the question.
anyways, i have to go handle daddy duties for the night before my wife burns my computers. i'll handle all legitimate questions again tomorrow, and maybe feed a few more trolls for kicks and giggles.

Scroll up, we covered this already. You will now be ignored on this thread, wasting my time and the time of everyone else trying to find answers who has to read through pages of crap from the troll factory.
legendary
anyways, i have to go handle daddy duties for the night before my wife burns my computers. i'll handle all legitimate questions again tomorrow, and maybe feed a few more trolls for kicks and giggles.

$599 is about what a 1.4TH machine needs to sell for if the customer is going to get a decent ROI

Finally someone who gets it.

But since its the first company in the history of bitcoin to be fair with its customers, it must be a scam right?

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
$599 is about what a 1.4TH machine needs to sell for if the customer is going to get a decent ROI
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I'm not sure what you expected when you got here..

There are plenty of people on these forums that have been through it all and around again
They are akin to all of the scams/dodgy dealings that go on around these parts of town

You only have to take a look at what a company like Spondoolies is doing and put all the following into perspective

1. You're offering a product that blows everything on the market currently out of the water.. not even by a small amount.. by a factor of almost 4/1. This would almost be the equivalent of an unknown CPU maker popping up selling a 64core 12GHZ processor.. Yet the information provided on the actual machine is sketchy at best..To achieve these sort of numbers you would need to be at 20nm manufacturing or below.. I mean AMD and NVidia aren't even there yet!

2. Just in the first 3 pages of posts your mannerism have come across and complete unprofessional. You're going to get sceptical people questioning your product and to retaliate already as you have not something a person in a company with this sort of technology would do

3. Transparency especially in Bitcoin is paramount to success. Every question you dodge is another tick in the sceptics check-list.

To be honest it doesn't even matter about all of this.. the fantastic claims of your product is the biggest red flag hurdle you will need to overcome
Prove your hardware works, post videos/screenshots of it working with time/date stamps, allow Escrow from Trusted forum members and send review units to Trusted forum members..

Until you can do this it doesn't matter where you're located.. how bad your spelling is ... I won't use the word scam I'm going to say you have an illegitimate product
5: I got a better one, why dont you go take a photo and show there is not a building at 19 California street in silicone valley your the one making aqusations

Sure thing. The building on the right is Wells Fargo at 1 California. The tree on the left is 19 California.

http://s18.postimg.org/qfwsztdll/image.png

P.S. If you're going to call someone an "ABSOLUTE idiot", you might want to figure out what the difference between "silicone" and "silicon", the difference between "you're" and "your", and how to spell "accusations".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your not eve on the right block of California St.
legendary
5: I got a better one, why dont you go take a photo and show there is not a building at 19 California street in silicone valley your the one making aqusations

Sure thing. The building on the right is Wells Fargo at 1 California. The tree on the left is 19 California.

http://s18.postimg.org/qfwsztdll/image.png

P.S. If you're going to call someone an "ABSOLUTE idiot", you might want to figure out what the difference between "silicone" and "silicon", the difference between "you're" and "your", and how to spell "accusations".
I'd like to order 10 of these.

Please post the BTC address to send to.  Tongue

Hi Chuck,

i dont handle sales and do not have payment addresses for CYR. If you are looking for escrow, click on the link in the original post. The Bitcoin Society is handling escrow for CYR. If you want to go direct order then you can do it through the website.

On a personal note i always recommend escrow when available.
Who are you accepting as escrow?

Do you realize accepting escrow has 2 advantages?

1) some idiots will purchase without using escrow : Profit

2) your money is tight up to buy other miners. Effectively delaying difficulty increase. I bet this POS is a miner himself, possibly got fcked multiple times by BFL and HashFast.
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Who are you accepting as escrow?
Oh you want legitimate question? let me play with you little piece of shit.

Who are your teams? list them with their real name and title. Also give me a real physical location of your "company" so i can come to kick your fcking little ass.

Seriouscoin, get lost, look at your post history (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/seriouscoin-54366) hundreds and hundreds of posts nothing more than you being a troll and frankly an asshat.

Cointerra, you think we're all idiots?

Fck off pls, you scammed ppl enough. There are tons of ppl who are waiting for their refund and you came on here pretending you're open for communication. How about refund their god damn money you piece of shit.

Way to doge "legitimate questions"

Let me guess............ because you cant answer them.

I hate scammers and thieves, the worst sin of all. Like i said, i wish you and your whole family have horrible death.

In fact i think this is your second account. After being fcked in the ass, you decided why not join them?

Your poor attempt is a joke, punk ass.

Pages:
Jump to: