Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 20. (Read 52599 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
A new week starts for DarkPayCoin with a brand new wallet, a new exchange and lots of pleasant surprises on the way...Stay tuned !

What is the new exchange?

Our second exchange is STEX, we should be online anytime soon

DarkPayCoin is a privacy focused MN/PoS coin, iteratively improved with the most advanced technological features, also is 100% community governed and built. Every move is community-driven, as Darkpaycoin technology includes a decentralized budgeting system and immutable proposal and voting systems.
Activity: 77
people shall sell when they want to. This week is going to be huge anyway, trust me ! Brand new exposure is on the way, hence demand, let's go DKPC, a lot of working still coming.
copper member
Activity: 140
Also Darkpaycoin can be used as digital cash,really fast, simple use, with any person, anywhere, with low commissions.
This is awesome, All this is promising, let's see how it will be in practice.
I see a lot of people asking about when the next exchange listing is due to happen. Testing is being done right now between the development team and the exchange and most of the work is completed and ready to go.
So it won't be long at all before DKPC goes live on it's second exchange but with anything like this the ball is in the exchanges court now but all the indicators are saying most likely later today/tomorrow.

https://i.imgur.com/yG6tgv8.jpg

Nice, this is great to us, we can see that the team is working every single day to bring more new to the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
I see a lot of people asking about when the next exchange listing is due to happen. Testing is being done right now between the development team and the exchange and most of the work is completed and ready to go.
So it won't be long at all before DKPC goes live on it's second exchange but with anything like this the ball is in the exchanges court now but all the indicators are saying most likely later today/tomorrow.

A new week starts for DarkPayCoin with a brand new wallet, a new exchange and lots of pleasant surprises on the way...Stay tuned !

I surely this project is to more strong and majority in future, then the members joined early also will take amazing reward, Efficient and good coin rewards for staking and Masternodes.  Grin
Activity: 50

Any ETA for market opening ?
Activity: 158

Activity: 14

DarkPayCoin. It's a community supported project with real decentralized activities on the network. It is built with a DAO driven ecosystem and ZeroCoin protocol supported technology. It's faster transaction, low fees, and high ROI can change the economy a little bit.
PoSv3 is really more of an incremental improvement over PoSv2. In PoSv2 the stake modifier also included the previous block time
Stem has just finished the official release of the brand new wallets (version 1.4) available now : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases/tree/master/1.4
After testing a couple of them i have to say that i am thoroughly impressed. Much better looking and smoother interface with a host of newly added features including my personal favorite the added voting page.

This is NOT a mandatory update but i would still recommend changing over with the new version being much more stable and user friendly.

may i ask what are the applications of DarkPayCoin in the market? the two main issues that you want to solve has been addressed by so many altcoins already. how can you sell this coin to newcomers aside from giving those features?

What you are referring to are just some of the coins features but our main application we hope to implement in the market is being the market. Feel free to browse our website https://darkpaycoin.io/, we are planning to extend our development to include  a huge underground anonymous and truly real decentralized and i expect TOTALLY uncensored crypto market place.
This has been done on a small and largely unused scale by a few coins but not properly and not to the extent and quality that we are working on. We want crypto to be able to be used widely and anonymously, and we hope with our proposals system that a lot of gifted and talented individuals will join us as we expand and awareness of our platform increases as it is developed further.
We would like to see thousands of people involved in this project as it gains momentum and already there are some extremely skilled people on board so if you have any good ideas that you think may add to DKPC than please join the discord and get involved.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Stem has just finished the official release of the brand new wallets (version 1.4) available now : https://github.com/DarkPayCoin/releases/tree/master/1.4
After testing a couple of them i have to say that i am thoroughly impressed. Much better looking and smoother interface with a host of newly added features including my personal favorite the added voting page.

This is NOT a mandatory update but i would still recommend changing over with the new version being much more stable and user friendly.

may i ask what are the applications of DarkPayCoin in the market? the two main issues that you want to solve has been addressed by so many altcoins already. how can you sell this coin to newcomers aside from giving those features?

Wen STEX ?? Wen CMC Huh

Hi, STEX listing is incoming and we'll apply for CMC as soon as STEX DKPC market is online Smiley
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
In the cryptosphere, there are several ways by which you can make profits and earn a handsome amount of money. And the best thing is that you can choose the best way that works for you and can accordingly adjust your reward/risk ratio, DKPC is a great option of investment, great MN ROI .

Yes, This is a great kind of investment, even if  the price fall a litle everyone can have a passive income just by running the MN, and with DKPC the rewards and ROI still really high.
In the cryptosphere, there are several ways by which you can make profits and earn a handsome amount of money. And the best thing is that you can choose the best way that works for you and can accordingly adjust your reward/risk ratio, DKPC is a great option of investment, great MN ROI .
Activity: 50
Wen STEX ?? Wen CMC Huh
Hello community!

There is only Masternodes.online to calculate your ROI. My question is, how accurate are these numbers on masternodes.online? Can I trust them, or will there be a big surprise when MN setup is done?

Thank you so much.

The numbers are almost bang on the mark. Right now the roi is still 2,319.21% / 16 days and that is with 240 masternodes on the network. The development team have ensured that masternode holders will earn a decent reward rate after setting up that won't fade too much as more masternodes join the network. There is a lot of development going on behind the scenes which will make running a masternode more attractive in the future and keep the demand high for DKPC. Looking at the majority of coins on crypto-bridge right now i see that DKPC is not only holding it's value but actually increasing as more people realize the future potential.

Yes price is rising. I'm good to go for a DKPC Node, but had a bunch of questions. Thank you for your quick reply.

One more question: How do you sell your rewards with such an il-liquidy on cryptobridge?

Thanks a lot

There is a 2nd exchange on the way VERY shortly so this should increase the liquidity and open up DKPC to a whole new community of traders which will assist with this. Liquidity is improving as our name reaches more people and imho DKPC is beginning to get a name for being one of the more stable masternode coins on the market right now. We plan to reach out to some larger exchanges in the coming months also which will definitely have an impact on this.

Tried to send a private message, but your account doesn't accept PN's from n00bs like me. Got some questions setting up that MN. Thx.

Hey, if you have any question feel free to reach us on Discord : https://discord.gg/6sVpvDP
There's always someone online and willing to help as well as all the ressources you might need in order to deploy your first MN Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: