Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 16. (Read 52597 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
DKPC seems to stay at a consistent level compared with most other coins i'm invested in which is what i like about it.
It's around 25 days roi which is really good too.
i think it will improve in price rather than decrease like a lot of other masternode coins do because of the active team of developers and managers.
It's really refreshing to see a group of staff members that are so passionate about there product.
I'm sticking it out with this coin until it moons which i'm certain it will!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Here's a quick video about DKPC. feel free to spread it around on social media if you like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB3xhAacFME
Some good volume and price action happening on crypto-bridge currently. This shows that DKPC is becoming known as a solid investment and a lot of new investors are getting involved and have faith in DKPC and what we are trying to achieve which is good to see. CoinMarketCap has really helped with our exposure and it is great that word is spreading about DKPC and the community is continuing to expand. I would also like to remind everyone that our signature campaign is in full swing now and this is a great way to help spread awareness of the project so if you haven't checked it out yet please do so :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45045598
What's wrong with the application form and the spreadsheet?
No place for receiving address,really?

The bottom lines in the application form need to fill your DarkPayCoin wallet address. Your username will show in the spreadsheet after you filled all the information. I joined the signature campaign few days. You can find my username list on the spreadsheet.
I didn’t see the address line when filling, but since I’ve been participating in a discord for a long time and carrying the coin logo, I didn’t attach any importance to it, because they require the name discord when filling. Perhaps it does not matter, I hope no one will be left behind).

Don't worry your address is added on there already because i know you from previous participation in our awesome bounties. No-one will be left behind in anything we do as community is our number 1 focus. Thanks for the continued support to keep spreading the word and helping grow this fantastic project.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

The bottom lines in the application form need to fill your DarkPayCoin wallet address. Your username will show in the spreadsheet after you filled all the information. I joined the signature campaign few days. You can find my username list on the spreadsheet.
I didn’t see the address line when filling, but since I’ve been participating in a discord for a long time and carrying the coin logo, I didn’t attach any importance to it, because they require the name discord when filling. Perhaps it does not matter, I hope no one will be left behind).
Activity: 70
i'm very much interested in this project. The coin seems to be secure and have good value.
Activity: 5
Just in case you missed it. I saw a big DKPC banner-ad on masternodes.online.
Good job, hope it helps growing.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

nice result dev,, and really interesting
this coin now added to my watchlist,
seems this coin can be a giant in the future
but, before i invest in this project, i will do my own research
Activity: 77

Awesome, also did you guys see the hellowen promo on discord ? team is working hard on ways to spread the word.

Thanks for the support Wink

I'm here, liked this project and dev team is doing a amazing work, let's invest and keep this project growing everyday
Activity: 158

Awesome, also did you guys see the hellowen promo on discord ? team is working hard on ways to spread the word.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23

Darkpay is a reliable project. The coin is already listed several big exchanges. I download the wallet few weeks ago and it worked fast and the transaction went through very smooth. The discord is very active now and I think this coin has a good future.
I agree, discord is a awesome place to be in touch with the development and the comunity.
copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market
Thank you all for your support.

Yes, DarkPayCoin is a community coin, and community is strong.

See what we achieved in two months -somehow much more than many coins out there.

And... it's just the beginning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
Darkpay is a reliable project. The coin is already listed several big exchanges. I download the wallet few weeks ago and it worked fast and the transaction went through very smooth. The discord is very active now and I think this coin has a good future.

As I told about CMC, Price already grown, more than 20%, the block increase is another factor to bring the price up.
copper member
▼DarkPay.market

DKPC READY TO REACH ASIAN MARKET !

Banner should be online ASAP

The payment rate for Junior rank looks good (75 coins per week).
However, I would like to suggest the DKPC team to make payments per week, not per month like current approach.

Sure, may you kindly join our Discord and write your suggestion in #suggestions channel please ? Thanks !

▼DarkPayCoin.io

Activity: 158
DarkPayCoin is increasing green now and I see only two this coin exchanges that's is : CryptoBridge and STEX right? So why doesn't the DKPC team not add this coins to several more exchanges again like Bitrrex, Poloniex or Mecatox?

We're aiming for other exchanges in the coming weeks months, stay tuned Wink
copper member
▼DarkPay.market
Pages:
Jump to: