Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 22. (Read 52599 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Yet another eventful day for DKPC. A lot of progress has been made on multiple fronts, Stex exchange has replied to the team as of yesterday approving the listing and now we are just waiting on them to finish setup on there end before listing is completed.

Another exciting update is the new wallet release which is expected later today. The new DKPC wallet will have vastly improved UI & features.
After testing by the development team seednodes will be updated with the latest version.  This is not a mandatory update so it is your choice whether or not to upgrade.

The new built in proposals page gives you ease of access to all the latest innovative ideas from the community and the ability to vote is what really sets this new wallet release apart from other coins. It is looking extremely good and the team have really excelled on this one! I for one can't wait to see the finished version!

https://i.imgur.com/e5YdiT5.png

https://i.imgur.com/BjciWTc.png

What a beauty !!!!

Indeed, can't wait to put my hands on it  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Yet another eventful day for DKPC. A lot of progress has been made on multiple fronts, Stex exchange has replied to the team as of yesterday approving the listing and now we are just waiting on them to finish setup on there end before listing is completed.

Another exciting update is the new wallet release which is expected later today. The new DKPC wallet will have vastly improved UI & features.
After testing by the development team seednodes will be updated with the latest version.  This is not a mandatory update so it is your choice whether or not to upgrade.

The new built in proposals page gives you ease of access to all the latest innovative ideas from the community and the ability to vote is what really sets this new wallet release apart from other coins. It is looking extremely good and the team have really excelled on this one! I for one can't wait to see the finished version!

Activity: 50
Signature campaign would be awesome ! Would gladly
join in !
great news and attractive price  Cheesy

when signature campain bounty ?

Hey, should come soon Wink Stay tuned !
Activity: 18
great news and attractive price  Cheesy

when signature campain bounty ?
copper member
Activity: 82
▼DarkPay.market
New wallet with new UI and features looks fantastic ! Come take a look here : https://discord.gg/6sVpvDP
Activity: 7
Great guys!!
Looking forward to it.

(assume there will be official announcement when all in place)
STEX listing approved !
Price is really good right now. This is one of those rare times when a tiny bit of FUD makes the price temporarily dip for a day or so before bouncing back. Anyone that gets in now will be lucky enough to take advantage of this, great buying opportunity.
Which will in turn help assist the volume and ultimately increase the price too. It's a good coin to have come across and for once i was in the right place at the right time to find this hidden gem before it went full on mainstream.

Happy and honored to have you aboard with us !!!
Activity: 27
Price is really good right now. This is one of those rare times when a tiny bit of FUD makes the price temporarily dip for a day or so before bouncing back. Anyone that gets in now will be lucky enough to take advantage of this, great buying opportunity.
Which will in turn help assist the volume and ultimately increase the price too. It's a good coin to have come across and for once i was in the right place at the right time to find this hidden gem before it went full on mainstream.
Very nice entry point right now...

Indeed, bottom of the wave is the best moment to enter the ride Wink
Activity: 50
Very nice entry point right now...
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Thank you all for your support ! The issue is now resolved, we can move forward Wink

Glad to see the community come together and get the problem solved in such a short time, More and more MNs are being build as per now which is also a good thing. Is there any ETA for STEX listing?  Smiley
Thank you all for your support ! The issue is now resolved, we can move forward Wink
Activity: 7
Very strong community!
privat and transparent at the same time.

Start is always bumpy ride but I noticed big potential as from the beginning.
Keep up the good work.

Another exchange and listing in CMC will give more exposure for sure.
Activity: 69
Good to see the community coming together when an issue arises and sticking by DKPC.  This past week has proven what i already knew, which is that DarkPayCoin is here to stay and whichever obstacles we run into we will overcome, adapt and continue to progress and evolve to our ever changing surroundings to emerge as a leader in the privacy masternodes arena.

As some members have mentioned in previous posts DKPC has even managed to maintain a stable price during all of this turmoil while most other coins are all showing dramatic decline right now. With the impending STEX exchange listing coming our volume should make a steady improvement with the extra exchanges community no doubt becoming involved also.

With that said, i am really impressed with the continued support and want to say a big thank you to all the active members of this community!

Even with the events of the last couple of days it is still performing better than all of my other coins in my portfolio at present. Hitting a stake every 2 hours right now, this coins roi is just the best!
Good to see the community coming together when an issue arises and sticking by DKPC.  This past week has proven what i already knew, which is that DarkPayCoin is here to stay and whichever obstacles we run into we will overcome, adapt and continue to progress and evolve to our ever changing surroundings to emerge as a leader in the privacy masternodes arena.

As some members have mentioned in previous posts DKPC has even managed to maintain a stable price during all of this turmoil while most other coins are all showing dramatic decline right now. With the impending STEX exchange listing coming our volume should make a steady improvement with the extra exchanges community no doubt becoming involved also.

With that said, i am really impressed with the continued support and want to say a big thank you to all the active members of this community!

Activity: 353
Merit: 101
Price appears to be holding at the current level and even with some sell pressure it's been unable to drop under 1300sats with some strong buy orders constantly appearing which means that it is probably going to do a uturn and start rising again shortly.
My DarkPayCoin synced with network, but it has not get active staking icon.
So, how to active staking of my wallet?
I waited for 2 hours, but my wallet has still been in-actively staking.
HOw to fix and get it actively staking?

It should automatically start staking by itself. If you encrypted it make sure you have it unlocked for staking only.
Pages:
Jump to: