Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 23. (Read 52601 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm loading my bags right now. best time to score some bargain coins is when fudders are at play. have seen this time and time again on many coins, people spread some fud or over worry about an exploit that gets easily patched and than the price goes up x3 from the level it dropped to.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
D9pEkuhFkiibtCc9PQdVpviYN9aBpmuhVc
Price is really good right now. This is one of those rare times when a tiny bit of FUD makes the price temporarily dip for a day or so before bouncing back. Anyone that gets in now will be lucky enough to take advantage of this, great buying opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Reserving Romanian Translation if needed
Bitcointalk username: beswaax
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/beswaax-1358498
Native language: Romanian
Previous Work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vVrxqa1e9kWdRAwxcgAepzxuZf5ICvZq/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 158
Hi, any news about that new exchange ?

Just applied for STEX !

Great ! Congratulations !

More good news to come, stay tuned Wink

Just applied for STEX !

Hey, we'll make an update in the coming days, stay tuned Wink
Activity: 50
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Just saw this was listed on NGM and came to have a look. Active coin and on a good exchange that i already use too. Are there any on-going translation bounties left or are they all finished now?
Mostly have been taken, but you still can check on the discord channel, you can also try to do other bounties, and try to keep an eye on the discord since it's the first place where the newest information come along
Just saw this was listed on NGM and came to have a look. Active coin and on a good exchange that i already use too. Are there any on-going translation bounties left or are they all finished now?

Hi ! There are indeed, feel free to take a look here https://discord.gg/vyHsgsP
Activity: 69
With all of these new services and features being added i think it will mean that word about this coin will be reaching a larger audience of masternode users too which will in turn help assist the volume and ultimately increase the price too. It's a good coin to have come across and for once i was in the right place at the right time to find this hidden gem before it went full on mainstream.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
DarkPayCoin is now listed with CryptoHashTank shared masternode services. They are another active and well known service that are incredibly professional,well run and extremely good at what they do. You can participate in there shared nodes by registering on there platform below :

https://mns.cryptohashtank.net/masternodes/DKPC

Nice, another addition to offered services. DKPC is going full steam ahead!
I have seen/heard a lot more about this coin recently throughout the crypto sphere and i'm glad i found it when i did. While a lot of other coins are all decreasing in value darkpaycoin is going up.  This is the type of coin that brings in a healthy stable profit for a long period of time.

Anybody that wants a good revenue from a coin that is both stable and has continuing development than i recommend getting into this one asap. I just set up my 1st node and waiting for my 1st reward to roll in now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
DarkPayCoin is now listed with CryptoHashTank shared masternode services. They are another active and well known service that are incredibly professional,well run and extremely good at what they do. You can participate in there shared nodes by registering on there platform below :

https://mns.cryptohashtank.net/masternodes/DKPC

darkpaycoin reached 4th highest volume on crypto-bridge earlier today, that in itself is something really good for a coin that hasn't even been around for very long yet.
Price is mooning too, my staking supply is not only earning me more coins but almost double in value from when i first purchased them as well.
This coin is my best investment iv'e made in a long time will be buying more this week.

Happy to have you aboard ! Hope you can make the best out of your stack Smiley
Activity: 69
darkpaycoin reached 4th highest volume on crypto-bridge earlier today, that in itself is something really good for a coin that hasn't even been around for very long yet.
Price is mooning too, my staking supply is not only earning me more coins but almost double in value from when i first purchased them as well.
This coin is my best investment iv'e made in a long time will be buying more this week.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
we need to go let the deviantcoin community know about this. they all love high rewards that what made the price shoot up. i know the community is getting annoyed now since they lowered tge rewards and now they are looking for the next good investment

We do have an attractive discord invite bounty in place. The highest 3 inviters earn a decent reward each week so if you want to let them know you will be rewarded for doing so. Make sure to check out our discord for more information about this.
Activity: 43
we need to go let the deviantcoin community know about this. they all love high rewards that what made the price shoot up. i know the community is getting annoyed now since they lowered tge rewards and now they are looking for the next good investment
yes, we're receiving lots of partnerships proposals (some seem really interesting),
we have to take a look at all of them and get back to community.

Stay tuned Wink
Hello @ darkpaycoin I am planning to have one masternode by end of month & your projects ROI looks very promising. But I have few queries hope you will clear them,What is the utility of DarkPayCoin?? How it differ from other privacy coin which offers masternodes too?? Where can i find link of whitepaper?? Why don't you announce name of the partners on ANN thread??

Hi, DarkPayCoin is the base currency of a DAO driven ecosystem, whose first application will be DarkPayMarket, a self moderated anonymous P2P marketplace. There is no whitepaper because the project is iteratively built by the community, but we'll certainly produce a document since the community asks for it. What do you mean by partners ?

Maybe what he meant is other sites that work with the project, like MNO, Gentarium, Gin, etc.Not so sure though.... If I might add to the answer, the project's application will also be decided by the community since we doesn't have a rigid plan-- that's why we have MN owners voting system.

Alright, we'll update that ASAP Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
yes, we're receiving lots of partnerships proposals (some seem really interesting),
we have to take a look at all of them and get back to community.

Stay tuned Wink
Hello @ darkpaycoin I am planning to have one masternode by end of month & your projects ROI looks very promising. But I have few queries hope you will clear them,What is the utility of DarkPayCoin?? How it differ from other privacy coin which offers masternodes too?? Where can i find link of whitepaper?? Why don't you announce name of the partners on ANN thread??

Hi, DarkPayCoin is the base currency of a DAO driven ecosystem, whose first application will be DarkPayMarket, a self moderated anonymous P2P marketplace. There is no whitepaper because the project is iteratively built by the community, but we'll certainly produce a document since the community asks for it. What do you mean by partners ?

Maybe what he meant is other sites that work with the project, like MNO, Gentarium, Gin, etc.Not so sure though.... If I might add to the answer, the project's application will also be decided by the community since we doesn't have a rigid plan-- that's why we have MN owners voting system.
Pages:
Jump to: