Pages:
Author

Topic: [D4RK] ▼ DarkPay.market | PoS | DAO | Cold Staking | dApps - page 25. (Read 52601 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
There's someone who asked about doing KYD for the project in the discord, at first I also think the same way but recently there's a KYD-approved project that exit-scammed. So KYD-approval isn't actually a panacea for this kind of situation. Even though DKPC has never done KYD before, from what I have been experiencing so far, the team is really trying to make a real project and there's a lot has been done in such a short time (The project is about a month old now).
Activity: 35
Just loaded enough DKPC for MN, privacy always been keys to crypto currencies. Im sure DarkPayCoin will fullfil that need. Excited for the rest to come. DarkMarket place where users can exchange with respect of privacy, and escrow plus 3rd party mediation!

DKPC ---> a mooner!
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
A wild MOCHO appeared in our Discord server ! Congrats Cointalkie for winning "Catch the Mocho" bounty !
Great project guys, DKPC projects dev team also good workers. I Hope that DKPC will be top volume in crypto-bridge soon

Thank you ! Goes straight to our hearts Smiley

Yes, today the rate is low, but it seems to me that this is the best time to buy coins

Indeed, looks like a good time to get in !
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
Great project guys, DKPC projects dev team also good workers. I Hope that DKPC will be top volume in crypto-bridge soon

Thank you ! Goes straight to our hearts Smiley

Yes, today the rate is low, but it seems to me that this is the best time to buy coins
Hahaha I loooove that "Get the Mocho bounty" ! This is a good way to federate the community, hope the guy will take the time to get to know about DKPC ! MOCHO WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU !

Hahaha Indeed MOCHO WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU !

More seriously, our community needs exposure right now and Mocho is into privacy focused and MN projects so...Let's hope he likes our work Smiley
Activity: 50
Hahaha I loooove that "Get the Mocho bounty" ! This is a good way to federate the community, hope the guy will take the time to get to know about DKPC ! MOCHO WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU !
Is the bounty still running?

Bounties are still running and always will Wink

WOW volume really picked up on CryptoBridge, smart people buying low...

Yes indeed ! Good things to come !

We reached top 2 on CryptoBridge yesterday and Top 10 on MNO !

I saw that, congrats ! Hope people will notice the drive of the core team of this project ! Could please update us on DarkPayCoin's upcoming roadmap ?

The idea of the project is not to have a rigid roadmap as we have the MN owners voting system, lots of important decisions and moves taken for the project will be made through votings, just like the first one before where MN collateral changed from 1k to 10k. The project will never promise what it cannot deliver.

Indeed, the project is community driven at heart. The idea is to gather as many minds as possible to build an ecosystem that fits the community vision and use.

I saw that, congrats ! Hope people will notice the drive of the core team of this project ! Could please update us on DarkPayCoin's upcoming roadmap ?

It seems the first thing to be on the road is a staking pool, followed by mobile wallet.
There is the also the upcoming MN vote to decide which underlying economics are the best as well as which applications the core team should focus on.

Hi, indeed that is a nice overview of what is going to follow in the next days/weeks. Our team is also building DarkPayMarket, a decentralized, self moderated and anonymous marketplace

The idea of the project is not to have a rigid roadmap as we have the MN owners voting system, lots of important decisions and moves taken for the project will be made through votings, just like the first one before where MN collateral changed from 1k to 10k. The project will never promise what it cannot deliver.

It seems the first thing to be on the road is a staking pool, followed by mobile wallet.
There is the also the upcoming MN vote to decide which underlying economics are the best as well as which applications the core team should focus on.
Activity: 7

Big volume ! But price is low ! Time to buy for smart investor
Activity: 17

ybv
Activity: 27
Hi

We want to announce all that DarkPayCoin has been added to our platform

The oldest professional Sharing Masternodes Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Discord channel   for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/profesional-masternod-sharing-service-p2p-coinspro-2875992

The bounty is still running unless it is said to be stopped, and which bounty are you asking about? please come to the discord to get the latest information regarding the bounties: https://discord.gg/DuXWQC7
Activity: 67
Pages:
Jump to: