Pages:
Author

Topic: DADICE : exposing investors to more risk than their kelly, misleading informatio - page 2. (Read 6849 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT DADICE AND TILL NOW I DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH DADICE; THIS SCAM ACCUSATION IS JUST TO PUSH THEM TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP.

Such hypocrisy.

The only time someone writes this shit is when someone means it. Don't try to make yourself feel better with your post script disclaimer. It's interesting that now Da Dice has left the forum completely...looks like you won't get your shit figured out, probably for the best. If you could have approached it like an adult you probably would have gotten the resolution you were seeking.
I approach things the way I want. If in your opinion I didn't approach it like an adult (I still believe warning other investors was the first thing to do while I gave a chance to dadice to fix everything was the right thing to do) it still doesn't give dadice the right to scam me.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I find it interesting that OP is having problem with DaDice and still wearing their sig campaign?

Is there a reason you have not changed sig's?   Are you on good terms with DaDice now? (did not read the 9 pages to see this)

Leen was previously in the campaign for 1 week and never posted anything back then. She was not very active on the forum either and therefore has kept the signature ever since she enrolled in the campaign. Some of her BTC is still kept by dadice and the fact that she is still wearing the signature does not mean she has solved this issue with them.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
If you could have approached it like an adult you probably would have gotten the resolution you were seeking.

Am I reading this right? You're saying it's OK for DaDice to steal leen's coins because s/he didn't act like an adult?

I would disagree.

I find it interesting that OP is having problem with DaDice and still wearing their sig campaign?

Is there a reason you have not changed sig's?   Are you on good terms with DaDice now? (did not read the 9 pages to see this)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Now angry ex-employee cunts Grin they should name this "cunt-thread"  Kiss

What happened to this nice discussion about the Kelly criterion and how DaDice misleads their investors into thinking they apply some kind of bankroll management?

All infighting between various scam-cunts and spam-cunts is derailing the thread. Please move the PR dispute somewhere else and let us OCs get back to the real topic at hand.
Indeed, let's bring back the discussion about the Kelly criterion.
Because Dadice didn't implement the kelly criterion well I lost more bitcoins than i was supposed to lose, which shouldn't happen. That's a fact.

Please tell me this other fact,, you have been invested in dadice for quite some time from what I read. March? In all this time has anything changed with the way dadice works meaning has it always not used kelly? If it has not and you have been a happy camper all this time when you have been making money why cry when you get a small loss? I don't really care either way but you lied/twisted saying they would not pay, they never said that did they. I also want to know why the fuss right now after all this time knowing exactly how dadice is run, sore loser?  Grin

Again derailing from the real deal which is that dadice is misleading and potentially scamming people with bad information about their investment system, it doesnt matter if OP lied about anything else, dadice staff still failed to provide any evidence that their system was working correctly and instead tried to accuse OP of other things and insulting everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
If you could have approached it like an adult you probably would have gotten the resolution you were seeking.

Am I reading this right? You're saying it's OK for DaDice to steal leen's coins because s/he didn't act like an adult?

I would disagree.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!

I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT DADICE AND TILL NOW I DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH DADICE; THIS SCAM ACCUSATION IS JUST TO PUSH THEM TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP.

Such hypocrisy.

The only time someone writes this shit is when someone means it. Don't try to make yourself feel better with your post script disclaimer. It's interesting that now Da Dice has left the forum completely...looks like you won't get your shit figured out, probably for the best. If you could have approached it like an adult you probably would have gotten the resolution you were seeking.
Activity: 826

What happened to this nice discussion about the Kelly criterion and how DaDice misleads their investors into thinking they apply some kind of bankroll management?

All infighting between various scam-cunts and spam-cunts is derailing the thread. Please move the PR dispute somewhere else and let us OCs get back to the real topic at hand.
Because Dadice didn't implement the kelly criterion well I lost more bitcoins than i was supposed to lose, which shouldn't happen. That's a fact.

Please tell me this other fact,, you have been invested in dadice for quite some time from what I read. March? In all this time has anything changed with the way dadice works meaning has it always not used kelly? If it has not and you have been a happy camper all this time when you have been making money why cry when you get a small loss? I don't really care either way but you lied/twisted saying they would not pay, they never said that did they. I also want to know why the fuss right now after all this time knowing exactly how dadice is run, sore loser?  Grin
Activity: 616

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
Why do you still have signature from them?

It doesn't matter so much, mainly because of this thread, dadice stopped their signature campaign for everybody on this board (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/da-dice-signature-campaign-2o-closed-1078943), anyway, I don't see OP in official spreadsheet..
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
Why do you still have signature from them?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well this thread is full of cunts  Grin OP being a total cunt lying about things just trying to recover losses, QuickSeller, bodgy and more of this "dirty dozen"  being total cunts and throwing scam accusations here and there and finally a legendary "cunt" who has no idea that he is talking in a scam accusation thread where defendants reserve right to defend their name.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The only unethical thing in your posts is you went behind there backs. By saying "then this week can be the last at current system" is you acknowledging the fact that you have been fired. Looks like you guys have been hired by other party that has also hired bodgy Cheesy Its just my observation. No offense there!

You see! Seriously why is it this hard for them to understand their own words Cheesy
Activity: 328
The only unethical thing in your posts is you went behind there backs. By saying "then this week can be the last at current system" is you acknowledging the fact that you have been fired. Looks like you guys have been hired by other party that has also hired bodgy Cheesy Its just my observation. No offense there!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
So I am blocked for speaking the truth... thats cool, dont need that anymore!  Grin

Muhammad Furqan can't stay awake forever.  Grin

Is that a life threat  Grin

No.  Huh
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
So I am blocked for speaking the truth... thats cool, dont need that anymore!  Grin

Muhammad Furqan can't stay awake forever.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 874
monero
 here we go, popcorn time!  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This site must be a damn joke.

Its clear they are about to run or close.

well they were serious in closing all of their campaigns in these forums at the moment that they posted it..
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
This site must be a damn joke.

Its clear they are about to run or close.
Activity: 328
Pages:
Jump to: