Pages:
Author

Topic: DADICE : exposing investors to more risk than their kelly, misleading informatio - page 3. (Read 6849 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Really dadice?

''Are you suffering Alzheimer mate??? Read here entire posts and you will know what we are talking about. Seems you like to overread the important parts.''

''Shall I feel pitty for you, silly muppet?''

And honestly i dont want to quote anything else because pretty much everything you said here was disrespectful so please dont tell me you are not unprofessional because you are.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Not quite so funny bodgey mate. We are a startup company And had a total of two clients (one of which was involved in a car accident) We are currently on the lookout now for legitimate clients though. As I said I will keep this account active should I need to publicly broach the subject of our leaving DaDice

If you have a problem you could always create a thread of your own  Grin I can smell some fun coming ahead  Kiss

We also made it very clear, if any investor considers he is not aware of risks mentioned, we can divest him to the point before that specific roll. If this is not fair, then what is? And yes, with only exception of leen because of her not acting in good faith and associating lies with us.

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Leen made a valid point about her lost and about you are missleading information there. Leen supposed to be able to withdraw his btc , if you dont let him to withdraw it then you are a scammer. This will make your business goes down immediately

I think leen already withdrew 6 BTC and was paid even after this. And misleading information was removed from site long ago... wasn't this already made clear by dadice_dev. Why do you fail to read their end of story?

Oh right... yet another cunt!  Grin
legendary
Merit: 1000

We also made it very clear, if any investor considers he is not aware of risks mentioned, we can divest him to the point before that specific roll. If this is not fair, then what is? And yes, with only exception of leen because of her not acting in good faith and associating lies with us.

What the hell is this supposed to mean? Leen made a valid point about her lost and about you are missleading information there. Leen supposed to be able to withdraw his btc , if you dont let him to withdraw it then you are a scammer. This will make your business goes down immediately
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I am just saying that, although you and your site might be legit, your behavior it's making you look unprofessional and gives your site a bad image, i understand OP might have insulted you and your site but look at your replies to him and others, it's not the way to go.

exactly, even if you may feel insulted or whatever, its a fact that your posts on this forum represents your site; if this kind of behavior was demonstrated by a representative of any major international company they'd be fired immediately. pride and professionalism dont mix, especially in this kind of scenario.

Let's look at this overall thing from a different prespective for a moment? shall we?

I disagree and deny with what you said above  Smiley But is this me being unprofessional or rude? Neither! That is the whole point! I refered to leen as "manipulative" and "liar", and for both of these for which I have given undeniable evidences. I never called leen a "whore" (as suggested by dooglus) but instead if you read carefully I criticized him/her for creating a "whore show" as in slang-synonym for "fuck up" and "chaos" (TPB fans will understand). It is no different from dooglus stating "It will be interesting to hear DaDice staff try to explain their way out of this major fuckup." Just as usual dooglus's habit of not reading entire posts and jumping between lines took the best of him. To be honest, this entire thread is a fucking whore show indeed, for which I was compelled to write later: "starring dooglus".

Now lets have a look here:

Because they implemented the kelly criterion wrong.

It doesn't sound like they implemented it at all.

Instead of letting investors specify how much they want to risk per roll they just go ahead and risk up to 20 BTC per roll no matter what the investors decide.

This quote from dooglus and leen is enough to justify the entire situation. Now to deny this SCAM accusation, all we need to do is prove that the manual that leen is refering to was unlinked from the site long ago because it was not applicable, just like Dean has pointed out and reference links for previous conversations have been provided as well. And the second but most important aspect is to prove that leen was aware of 20 BTC maximum payout per roll. And that is exactly what we did!

This entire SCAM accusation was standing on 2 points as above, both crippled. We have had also explained this before and we did this again that we are offering MAX. PAYOUT as competitive figure and solely for commercial purpose and we will do this until it is commercially sound for us. Initially I did NOT mean to defy dooglus that is why I stated clearly:

Personally I agree that it should be based on bank roll but as I have suggested before this is a commercial decision not technical. And we do not need advices when it comes to commercial decisions, including but not limited to how we pay for signature campaigns, other events and everything. We may change this in future, right now, how are we going to pay is none of your concerns.

However, I think dooglus didn't just read my post and jumped in between lines. All our investors are aware of the risks, least of all leen is especially aware of the rules and risks. Leen has been investing with us before the investment program was private and came back on repeated requests after investment program became private.

My sincere apologise to dooglus if he was offended by anything we said, but again, I am the one carrying "dev" in my username, any technical point he wanted to discuss should have discussed with me only, and I have had already agreed that "yes!" kelly citerciton is not imlemented in complete form and also tried to explain him that this is how we started by this may change in future when we are commercially sound for that. So the decision is commercial, investors are fully aware of this and especially leen was aware of it. I have said it number of times already that the roll from leen that we have shown here is not based about profit (consecutive wins) but in fact the roll is about max. payout being 20 BTC. Anyway also thing to note that leen made that roll after she was fully divested and the bank roll at that time was no more then ~550 BTC.

Now when it comes to QuickSeller, BodgyBrothers and few other of their alts, there are never here for reasoing of any sort, they are here to abuse/slander and spread FUD, and only justification they have is they "think" this is a SCAM and its been going on for months.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
This site is always shady, perhaps they are stopping the camapign because they had no funds left lol

Sorry, bud. You are wrong there. To be honest, you* are speculating too much. Tongue

*not singular. Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
This site is always shady, perhaps they are stopping the camapign because they had no funds left lol
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
will dooglus leave negative trust to leen93 for lying to him? Grin as he used false information fed by leen to ask if "we will not pay" statement is official policy of Da Dice.  Roll Eyes

I don't see where leen lied to me. Paraphrased maybe, but not lied. Is that the 'lie' you're referring to?

One said:
  "we will pay as much as we can"
The other claimed they said:
  "we will not pay him the won amount"

Do you not see they are the same? If "as much as you can" is less than you have available then that is the same as not paying the won amount. Declaring bankruptcy in the face of a win you can't pay out is the same as not paying the won amount.

So no, I don't think that in any way deserves negative feedback.

Are you suffering Alzheimer mate??? Read here entire posts and you will know what we are talking about. Seems you like to overread the important parts.
Please keep it friendly...
I was never aware of this till yesterday. You exposed me to 29x kelly while i signed up for a 10x kelly. That is what's wrong with your website. Don't you see the problem?
Can you tell me when and what I lied? :p You are the one who has put misleading information (lies) on your website.

And to come back to the 3rd marketing team you hired. When will you pay them? According to 2 of them you didn't pay them for 2 weeks...
If you're talking about signature campaign, they are closing it because of this rage that seems to be against dadice. And all the current participants are getting paid. BTW I have heard that you did win 18BTC in one roll and got paid, stop this nonsense if you're just unhappy that you lost them later on(had a look on your stats) and you didn't know that the max profit there is 20BTC( I for one heard it a number of times on the chat).
I never won 18 BTC, I won +- 9 BTC, that's a big difference, totally ok according to the kelly criterion
and even if i would have won 18 BTC i should have been paid out (and that guy who won too)
but the kelly criterion should be implemented immedaitely to preven this from happening in the future
Activity: 392
will dooglus leave negative trust to leen93 for lying to him? Grin as he used false information fed by leen to ask if "we will not pay" statement is official policy of Da Dice.  Roll Eyes

I don't see where leen lied to me. Paraphrased maybe, but not lied. Is that the 'lie' you're referring to?

One said:

Do you not see they are the same? If "as much as you can" is less than you have available then that is the same as not paying the won amount. Declaring bankruptcy in the face of a win you can't pay out is the same as not paying the won amount.

Are you suffering Alzheimer mate??? Read here entire posts and you will know what we are talking about. Seems you like to overread the important parts.
I was never aware of this till yesterday. You exposed me to 29x kelly while i signed up for a 10x kelly. That is what's wrong with your website. Don't you see the problem?
Can you tell me when and what I lied? :p You are the one who has put misleading information (lies) on your website.

And to come back to the 3rd marketing team you hired. When will you pay them? According to 2 of them you didn't pay them for 2 weeks...
If you're talking about signature campaign, they are closing it because of this rage that seems to be against dadice. And all the current participants are getting paid. BTW I have heard that you did win 18BTC in one roll and got paid, stop this nonsense if you're just unhappy that you lost them later on(had a look on your stats) and you didn't know that the max profit there is 20BTC( I for one heard it a number of times on the chat).
Activity: 616

One said:

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
As i said their behavior it's pretty bad and it does not help them in any way, yes there might not be a definitive proof of them being scammers but i seriously don't see how acting like that makes your site look any better, you had the chance of clearing your name by showing proof of funds and you didnt want to although you said yourself that one of your priorities is to be trusted and honest.

I am just saying that, although you and your site might be legit, your behavior it's making you look unprofessional and gives your site a bad image, i understand OP might have insulted you and your site but look at your replies to him and others, it's not the way to go.

exactly, even if you may feel insulted or whatever, its a fact that your posts on this forum represents your site; if this kind of behavior was demonstrated by a representative of any major international company they'd be fired immediately. pride and professionalism dont mix, especially in this kind of scenario.
Merit: 505
As i said their behavior it's pretty bad and it does not help them in any way, yes there might not be a definitive proof of them being scammers but i seriously don't see how acting like that makes your site look any better, you had the chance of clearing your name by showing proof of funds and you didnt want to although you said yourself that one of your priorities is to be trusted and honest.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

The only bad behavior is from the OP. We just defended ourselves. On the other side, I have decided to halt any campaigns here until further notice, as from tomorrow, since we receive 80% of our business from sites other then btctalk. So we can nicely survive without this permanent bullshit here.

You'll find this is because there are cash flow problems, not because of this thread.

It's also funny that the PR agency you mentioned has only one client to tweet about?
we even hired 3rd party marketing team for this purpose
https://twitter.com/mixedideaz

The tweets read the same as "Steve" from dadice. I think he was meant to tweet as dadice and retweet as the PR agency.

And for some reason they stopped tweeting in April...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
So when you play on DaDice, you just gotta hope they are not bankrupt? Maybe they only have like 10 coins left, no one knows... If there was only a way to prove you hold a certain amount of bitcoin?! Sad so they could reassure us with the claimed 500+ BTC.

Yes but:

a) you're a class-A whore
b) we've already discussed this and are no longer interested
c) we paid out in the past and so that proves we will also pay out in the future even if we don't have the coins available

Any other "convincing" arguments?

d) NLNicoDicko. Geddit?

QED.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
So when you play on DaDice, you just gotta hope they are not bankrupt? Maybe they only have like 10 coins left, no one knows... If there was only a way to prove you hold a certain amount of bitcoin?! Sad so they could reassure us with the claimed 500+ BTC.
legendary
That is the only meaningful and relevant part of your entire post.

I don't think you are qualified to judge that.

Since we are denying this scam accusation, we came with proofs of leen not acting in good faith and now you being accomplice for her lies.

I will ask again. What lies are you referring to?

We have proved that leen was aware of max. payout for a long time and this entire SCAM accusation is based on her lying and not acting in good faith.

The forum allows you to quote other people's posts. Maybe use it to make it clear where she or I are lying. Thanks.

You have already given us negative trust, let it be, we do NOT need your or anyones advices on how much max. payout we should have nor how much we spending on marketing. Beat it!

The purpose of a scam allegation thread isn't to give you advice, but to warn others of your deception. So accept my help or don't, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that people are allowed to speak the truth so that there is less chance of other people falling victim to your deception. You don't get to tell me to "beat it" out of someone else's thread.

Only thing undisputed so far is our ability to pay.

No, that is also disputed. You are unable or unwilling to prove solvency, and have said that your maximum payout per bet is a flat 20 BTC regardless of the size of your bankroll. It's not clear that you even have enough funds to pay all your investors right now if they wanted to withdraw, let alone that you would be able to pay any big winners. So yeah - not at all undisputed.

And this is again none of your concern and this is not relevant to SCAM accusation. Max. Payout is and has always been 20 BTC, it is the decision we understand and took for betterment of Da Dice. If we ever need commercial/marketing related advice, you are the last person I will consult with.

Your operation concerns me. As in it is concerning. I worry that you are going to end up ripping off a whole bunch of people. You can argue that this isn't any of my business, but I would disagree. When I see a site acting irresponsibly and endangering the funds entrusted to them, I want to speak up. You aren't "consulting" with me. You're making very weak arguments and person attacks in a futile attempt to defend yourself against valid accusations.

As said before we are not interested to discuss your "shoulds" and "coulds" and "woulds", They are totally irrelevant to this thread and totally irrelevant to us. (Just like it was expressed months ago)

It's a shame that you feel this way.  When you ignore what you should do, and are blind to what could go wrong you are taking unacceptable risks with other people's money.

The case with crypto-games and Scrypt is totally different.

No shit. You claimed "You definitely have some personal interest with Da Dice" because I was arguing with you. I posted examples of other dubious sites to show that it is nothing personal against you, but that I engage other misbehaving sites in the same way. Did you really not understand that?

Now you are only curious about our ability to pay big winner. Well we have NOT disappointed any big winner so far, and we will not disappoint them in future.

There is nothing to be curious about. You yourself have admitted that you aren't able to pay anyone who wins too much. You even tried to claim that all sites are the same. So don't try now to pretend that you are able to pay someone who wins 20 BTC 100 times.

Well this thread is full of cunts  Grin OP being a total cunt lying about things just trying to recover losses, QuickSeller, bodgy and more of this "dirty dozen"  being total cunts and throwing scam accusations here and there and finally a legendary "cunt" who has no idea that he is talking in a scam accusation thread where defendants reserve right to defend their name.  Roll Eyes

You think saying "cunt" makes you sound clever? Nobody is stopping DaDice from attempting to defend themselves. They just aren't very good at it, since they are guilty as charged and have no defence other than to attack people and say they aren't interested.

Looks Like You Guys Didn't Know This Before. Allow Me To Break It To You!  Cool Anyone Who Does Not Lick Twat of Dooglus Is Not Welcome Here. That Is What I Do With All The Time!  Kiss

- QuickSellerTwatLicker

Is There Some Kind Of Competition Where The Dumbest Asshole To Post Wins A Prize?

I think you just won.
Well this thread is full of cunts  Grin OP being a total cunt lying about things just trying to recover losses, QuickSeller, bodgy and more of this "dirty dozen"  being total cunts and throwing scam accusations here and there and finally a legendary "cunt" who has no idea that he is talking in a scam accusation thread where defendants reserve right to defend their name.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This is true, but unimportant. When applying the Kelly criterion, it's the profit that matters, not the payout. That is how Just-Dice was able to offer payouts of 7000 BTC to "mechs" even though the site's bankroll was only 50k BTC. That's over 10% of the bankroll. The reason is that his profit was only around 250 BTC per bet - or 0.5% of the bankroll.

That is the only meaningful and relevant part of your entire post. Since we are denying this scam accusation, we came with proofs of leen not acting in good faith and now you being accomplice for her lies. We have proved that leen was aware of max. payout for a long time and this entire SCAM accusation is based on her lying and not acting in good faith.

You have already given us negative trust, let it be, we do NOT need your or anyones advices on how much max. payout we should have nor how much we spending on marketing. Beat it!

Edit:

Only thing undisputed so far is our ability to pay. And this is again none of your concern and this is not relevant to SCAM accusation. Max. Payout is and has always been 20 BTC, it is the decision we understand and took for betterment of Da Dice. If we ever need commercial/marketing related advice, you are the last person I will consult with.

As said before we are not interested to discuss your "shoulds" and "coulds" and "woulds", They are totally irrelevant to this thread and totally irrelevant to us. (Just like it was expressed months ago)

Edit:

The case with crypto-games and Scrypt is totally different. There was a bug in their system, there is no bug with our investments but we do offer 20 BTC max. payout which our investors are aware of, Now you are only curious about our ability to pay big winner. Well we have NOT disappointed any big winner so far, and we will not disappoint them in future.
Activity: 252
DaDice Administration
At least something good came out of this then. Thank you.

Well, we'll meet again mate -- and than you can decide again if that was good Cheesy

legendary
It is very clear that you don't read all of the posts and only jump to what you think are important parts.

I did read all the posts. I didn't reply to them all, but I did reply to too many of them already.

If you did read the entire thread, you would know that leens bet was indeed 9 BTC profit

I do know that. You can tell that I know it because I said it here:

That shows someone betting 9 BTC at 2x and profiting by 9 BTC

(but in fact profit was way more, due to consecutive wins, but that is NOT the point), the point with that specific roll is MAX. PAYOUT OF 20 BET, and leen being totally aware of it.

This is true, but unimportant. When applying the Kelly criterion, it's the profit that matters, not the payout. That is how Just-Dice was able to offer payouts of 7000 BTC to "mechs" even though the site's bankroll was only 50k BTC. That's over 10% of the bankroll. The reason is that his profit was only around 250 BTC per bet - or 0.5% of the bankroll.

Let us not forget that this thread is a "SCAM Accusation" thread, and the fact that OP has no credebility in his/her claims

OP's credibility doesn't matter when what they say is undisputed. You and she both agree that you are allowing players to profit by more than they should according to the Kelly multipliers the investors have set. You just don't seem to understand why that is a problem yet.

Also: Given the hypothetical situation, that you are trying to make a big deal out of, Player only wins as far as the bankroll exists and is positive. This is a major fuck up in your calculations, if there is no bankroll, there will be nothing to reward player out of. And thus my answer comes back into scene: We will pay as much as we can.

It's hard to follow you sometimes, but I'm trying. The hypothetical situation is "a player wins a lot". Not just one max bet, but a lot of them. It can happen. What does "Player only wins as far as the bankroll exists and is positive" mean? Does the maximum payout depend on the bankroll somehow? I thought you said it doesn't. Do the rolls? I know some sites rig the rolls such that players can't win when the bankroll is too low, but I don't think that's what you're saying here. So what do you intend that bolded quote mean? Maybe that you will shut the site down when the bankroll is less than 20 BTC? But if that was the case why would you be including declaring bankruptcy in your plans? I've tried hard to understand what you're trying to say, but don't get it. And if you could point out my "major fuck up" that would be nice too. I am saying that your fixed maximum payout risks being unable to pay big winners. Am I wrong there?

You definitely have some personal interest with Da Dice but rest assured we don't need your advice when it comes to marketing and commercial policies.

I have no interest in DaDice. I react the same way to any dubious behaviour I see from any site. Don't take it personally. Check my post history and you'll see I'm always nagging at one scammy operation or another. Most recently some "crypto-games.net" site was accidentally offering +EV bets to their players and wouldn't believe it when told about it for example. And scrypt.cc continues to pretend to be mining with 850 GH/s of scrypt hashing power.

I will prefer if you stick to the topic. This entire accusation is based on lie from a whining gambler trying to recover losses.

What's the lie? I've asked, you responded with an attack on me. Maybe you're the one who needs to focus here.

If you are blind enough to see it, let me make it clear for you, Da Dice is a long term investment, we are financing marketing, signature campaigns, and other events, we even hired 3rd party marketing team for this purpose. We want to offer 20 BTC max. payout to our players (note this!), and there are many other things that we do and want to do, none of them should of your concern!

...And we don't need public investments! after the criticism we made it private and we are doing just fine without your advices on how should we run Da Dice.

But you're not, are you. You are offering bets you aren't bankrolled to offer, with the plan of not paying out if anyone wins too many of them.

That isn't just fine. It isn't even acceptable.

Shall I feel pitty for you, silly muppet?

Again with the ad hominem attacks?

The only bad behavior is from the OP. We just defended ourselves.

Not true. You have behaved very rudely and unprofessionally. Most of the personal attacks made in this thread were by you or your 'supporters'. See "silly muppet" one quote up from here...

On the other side, I have decided to halt any campaigns here until further notice, as from tomorrow, since we receive 80% of our business from sites other then btctalk.

At least something good came out of this then. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: