Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥�� [MAINNET] [UPX] uPlexa ⚡� Anonymity and eCommerce via IoT - page 50. (Read 50859 times)

copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 3
Please explain me.. i mine about 15 k coins and set threshold to 10k but Total Paid is still 0. And if i open settings i see blank threshold field. When coins will be paid?

And i am not fully understand with beta mining? My coins will be safe after beta mining?

Thanks

Our fee structure didnt hold up. We are doing a fork on our end to straighten things out within the next 24 hours. This is why we decided to opt for a beta mine, as this fork will be non disruptive since nobody is running any nodes or wallets. Miners will not need to update.

Also, Google has since removed the safety warning from our website regarding the XMRig files.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Please explain me.. i mine about 15 k coins and set threshold to 10k but Total Paid is still 0. And if i open settings i see blank threshold field. When coins will be paid?

And i am not fully understand with beta mining? My coins will be safe after beta mining?

Thanks
copper member
What the hell. My antivirus goes crazy when I visit the website. It says your website wants to trick me into installing something dangerous. I say stay away from this!! Kaspersky is very good with finding sites that want to steal I trust it more then some random internet person. Is anyone even mining this?

Fair enough Lauren, this isnt for everyone. The problem is the xmrig software and we werent warned before being flagged. Its quite common for mining software to be accused of carrying virus or malware. Windows is constantly crashing claymore with its updates. We're working on having this red flag removed. Without mining there is no Uplexa concept.

Yeah, you need to fix this. I encountered very rare website that shows this red warning. It should not be the first one that you see upon checking your website.
Even me, I will not continue checking your site.

This error page is because Google false flagged us since we were offering downloads to XMRig. XMRig, like any other miner, is warned against by antivirus. This is due to bot masters and other malicious actors installing said software on zombie computers without the owners consent. We have since moved our XMRig downloads to github, and are in contact with Google to remove this false flag from our website.

There is nothing to worry about. We can provide screenshots of our messages from Google regarding the exact problems (XMRig).

PS: uPlexa has flagged Google as dangerous, privacy invading malware. Do you wish to continue?
copper member
I like the concept of this project but everything is pretty buggy right now. I set my payment threshold in the pool to 15,000 and save it. Then when I go back to check threshold it shows 1500000000000000. Wtf is that about? I have like 17k upx sitting on the pool that I cannot get out to my wallet because I can never hit the threshold.

Our fee structure didnt hold up. We are doing a fork on our end to straighten things out within the next 24 hours. This is why we decided to opt for a beta mine, as this fork will be non disruptive since nobody is running any nodes or wallets. Miners will not need to update.
Activity: 1
I like the concept of this project but everything is pretty buggy right now. I set my payment threshold in the pool to 15,000 and save it. Then when I go back to check threshold it shows 1500000000000000. Wtf is that about? I have like 17k upx sitting on the pool that I cannot get out to my wallet because I can never hit the threshold.
Activity: 7
this project is good,but when and where is the tech yellowpaper?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What the hell. My antivirus goes crazy when I visit the website. It says your website wants to trick me into installing something dangerous. I say stay away from this!! Kaspersky is very good with finding sites that want to steal I trust it more then some random internet person. Is anyone even mining this?

Fair enough Lauren, this isnt for everyone. The problem is the xmrig software and we werent warned before being flagged. Its quite common for mining software to be accused of carrying virus or malware. Windows is constantly crashing claymore with its updates. We're working on having this red flag removed. Without mining there is no Uplexa concept.

Yeah, you need to fix this. I encountered very rare website that shows this red warning. It should not be the first one that you see upon checking your website.
Even me, I will not continue checking your site.

Activity: 21

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
copper member
Reserved for translation into Chinese

Cheers! We will open bounties for translations shortly, feel free to hit us up in Discord.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Reserved for translation into Chinese
copper member
hi! I'm using the airdrop address. coins from the pool paid but on the site I do not see them? where are my coins?
please fix everything, it is alarming!

Hi Tamara, I can't read what the error page you had received was about. However, the airdrop does not display the amount of coins your wallet has been paid out.
The amount paid may be visible via the pool, and the web wallet on November 5th (or later with a native binary after codebase release)

As the miner was doing it's thing, here is what caught my attention:

[2018-10-28 20:55:58] [upx.poolbux.com:5555] read error: "end of file"
[2018-10-28 20:55:58] no active pools, stop mining

And then it resumed as if nothing happened.
Any idea why?

Absolutely! We have just performed our pool-sided migration, resulting in 1-2 seconds of downtime. This upgrade was necessary for properly scaling the pool in the future, as we had made a minor mistake in our anticipation of how to properly scale the NodeJS-Pool remoteShare and leafApi protocols.

Any idea why?

hi! I'm using the airdrop address. coins from the pool paid but on the site I do not see them? where are my coins?
https://image.ibb.co/hTLjFq/8.png
https://image.ibb.co/hNZx1V/9.png
https://image.ibb.co/dAsOaq/10.png
https://image.ibb.co/kAFbvq/11.png

Have you joined the discord community? Its a much better place, at the moment, to get tech issues answered. Remember, this is a beta pre-mine on mainnet. Its intended to give you all a fair shot UPX and work out the bugs.

https://discordapp.com/invite/a7mAQwJ
Activity: 762
Merit: 35

Any idea why?

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

copper member
Hi team, as in every new project, there are a lot of questions
and uncertainties.

1. Where is the wallet? How can I transfer coins from one address to the other?
2. Why there is only one pool?
3. How is it decentralized?
4. Which exchanges are planned?
5. You mentioned IOT devices, but I did not see any IOT implementation
in Github. Can you provide a real world example of IOT device which
works on the network?

1) As mentioned in the roadmap, the web wallet will be released November 5th. Downloadable wallets & codebase released December 1st.

2) Only one pool right now because this is the beta mine. The beta mine is to ensure our code works for our use cases. If it doesn't we may do behind-the-scenes hardforks without user disruption. This allows us to not have 3-5 disruptive hardforks within the first couple months of launch. This also allows us to perfect any other software around uPlexa, such as the pool software. This will allow for other pool operators to have less trouble running their pools with uPlexa. It's essentially a one month testing period to test bugs, core functionality, and being able to make smooth, less disruptive changes within the productive environment.

3) uPlexa will be decentralized by allowing any of the billions of IoT devices to mine on our network. Decentralization will begin during codebase release.

4) Too early to discuss exchanges at this moment.

5) All GitHub repositories are private until codebase release. A great example, is CryptoLoot, serving over 480,000 mobile devices per day. Mobile mining may be viewed as minuscule, but on a high-volume approach, it's massive. We would like to take this approach, make mining more casual, and apply this towards the future of technology, IoT.

We go more in-depth in the whitepaper regarding our IoT mission. Feel free to take a look Smiley
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Hi team, as in every new project, there are a lot of questions
and uncertainties.

1. Where is the wallet? How can I transfer coins from one address to the other?
2. Why there is only one pool?
3. How is it decentralized?
4. Which exchanges are planned?
5. You mentioned IOT devices, but I did not see any IOT implementation
in Github. Can you provide a real world example of IOT device which
works on the network?
Activity: 1
Hello,

there is a large amount of coin supply.

Can you show us how the mining yearly inflation is regulated for this project?

thank you

Is there a modified miner for AMD cards?
No it is cpu centric at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: