Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 23. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 01:16:13 PM
Day trading is more profitable than long-term trading. For a newbie without experience and assertiveness, you can not day trading. Long-term trading will be better for you.
Activity: 521
October 29, 2018, 12:58:28 PM
I am sure that the best option is to use both long-term trading and daily trading. As a result, daily trading often brings relatively little profit, and long-term trading gives you the opportunity to multiply your investments many times over.
So you have a part of your coins for sale after a long time, you can trade another part of the deposit daily.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
Of course trade is probably the most important for any member entering the crypto market. Buy and trade coins with large trading indexes on exchange sites. Top 10 on the coinmarketcap for the long term. Maybe you will fail in a few situations but it will give you more practical experience than the theory.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
Of course, the best step is to educate yourself and develop in this direction. But since the question is different, I would recommend first of all to buy coins from the top 10, and even better, the first 3 positions of the top. Then you can leave them for long-term trade and trade daily.
While your main goal, as I understand it, is buying coins. So buy the best coins. Next, let them just be in your account. And you, after obtaining the necessary knowledge, start practicing trading in small amounts. It will be just a small part of your deposit, for example,  $ 10.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
Day trading is full of risk and emotions. Get in, get out, all the time. If youre not experienced trader, better stick to higher timeframes, until you get to know the market dynamics. Then you decide, wheter to daytrade or not.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 29, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
If you want profit every go and learn about day trading but if you want big profit go for long trade no hassle but to wait. While day trade is much more risky and hassle.
- I know that each method has its own advantages and disadvantages, and depending on the ability of each person, we should choose a method to suit our knowledge and experience but to be honest, I think we should have the flexibility and coordination of methods together. Because as we know, the market is always very volatile, sometimes it will be suitable for holding, sometimes it will match the trading day, if we are only loyal and fixed with a method, we will be very passive, although this combination is still risky but at least we can make a profit in every market situation, compensating for risk and loss.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
October 29, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
If you want profit every go and learn about day trading but if you want big profit go for long trade no hassle but to wait. While day trade is much more risky and hassle.
i think even daily trading, if consistent, will get a bigger profit. of course they have divided accounts where there are long-term trading, medium-term trading and daily trading
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
October 29, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
I learned from bear market hold is better than trading. But question is how we will accomplish hold? The most criticial thing is you should find a project that has a future. Even it falls in the bear market, eventually it will rise to the moon Smiley Second during the hold the coin, you can check it daily, if there is an opportunity to trade of it, i mean if there is good volume and differences between sell and buy orders, i suggest make trading with the small quantity (be careful, dont make trade with all, just small quantity) purpose of increase holding coin quantity.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 29, 2018, 08:26:21 AM
I prefer swing trading rather than both daily and long trading because i believe that both daily and long term trading can be risky and unprofitable cause when you sell your assets in a daily basis you'll never get the most out of your investment also in long term trading when you hold a token for a long time that token might crash and never recover.
You need to have good plans instead of sticking with one strategy and keep it on your trading business, system like adopting with changes inside the market will allow you to keep positive, though there's a market sway if you can adopt and you can analyze well then you can decide if you will hold
or if you will ride with the flow and still the outcome will stay in a positive side or break even in some event.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
October 29, 2018, 07:54:44 AM
Thanks in advance.     
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 29, 2018, 07:33:00 AM
Thanks in advance.     
Observers are the best traders .because they are the one whos not rushing instewd they love to read and watch topics and videos about trading and getting ideas to trade

Remember dude that trading is not for every one.so maybe you should ask yourself ten times before entering this riskiest profiteering
Activity: 602
October 29, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
Based from my understanding, if you say long trade by my definition it is called holdings. Day trading requires analysis and it is not an easy job because we are at the edge of line when doing the activities. I mean, we loose at any moment because we don't know what could be the result of our choices. But the advantage about it, is that we can gain benefits if everything goes well and profit will earn in just a short period of time.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 29, 2018, 07:03:38 AM
I prefer swing trading rather than both daily and long trading because i believe that both daily and long term trading can be risky and unprofitable cause when you sell your assets in a daily basis you'll never get the most out of your investment also in long term trading when you hold a token for a long time that token might crash and never recover.
Activity: 364
October 29, 2018, 06:53:17 AM
You have to decide what is closer to you, but first of all I recommend to learn the subtleties to read the book by Jack Schwager Technical analysis will be very useful
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 29, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
Thanks in advance.     
IF you have no enough knowledge in trading,better go long term first while you are studying in cryptocurrency trading world.this is not enough to get in daytrading because thats the riskiest part of this community.

In right and perfect timing you may become trader,but as of now just dont push and dont rush
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
Day trading is stressful and demanding and honestly, it's not for everyone. A lot of people who would have ordinarily done well as long traders have lost a lot of money to the market. I'll not even advise you trade with a live account at all until you're confident enough to do. I'll therefore suggest taking positions on coins when the price is low and sell when it's high.
Activity: 70
October 29, 2018, 06:03:55 AM
I think it depends on the traders that how they control it. In my opinion day trading is risky but there is huge chance to make huge profit if anyone have good money management
Activity: 7
October 29, 2018, 05:20:20 AM
I'm a breakout trader, but this isn't a breakout I want to trade. I can only imagine how many stops are set above and below. Seems like this price action is the perfect recipe for a fakeout before the market actually makes up its mind. So I'll just let the market do its thing, and wait for the next consolidation zone. Anyone thinking the same?

Maybe I still got a little PTSD from the USDT fuckery. That day, I was $40 away from getting stopped in at 6850.

I trade pretty similarly and completely agree - gotta pretty much sit on the sidelines in this range. I've accumulated quite a bit in cold storage in this range, but for a breakout trade I'm thinking 6900 (I think that's a pretty good r/r entry spot).

Activity: 9
October 29, 2018, 05:18:59 AM
I'm a breakout trader, but this isn't a breakout I want to trade. I can only imagine how many stops are set above and below. Seems like this price action is the perfect recipe for a fakeout before the market actually makes up its mind. So I'll just let the market do its thing, and wait for the next consolidation zone. Anyone thinking the same?

Maybe I still got a little PTSD from the USDT fuckery. That day, I was $40 away from getting stopped in at 6850.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 29, 2018, 04:53:54 AM
I remember when I was trying to make daily trade in the past. In that time, I am a beginner, and I cannot make a good profit, and I often get lost of my profit. But after I learn more about trading, I realize that I need to find which coin that can move well in daily and it's not easy because we need to find the coin. I search and learn more and more and now, I think I can find one or two coins that can increase in the next hours. But although I prefer to use long trade to make a big profit, I think if we have skills then we can try to do day trading because right now, many coins still move so we can expect to make a good profit.
If you are a beginner, I will advise not to use any real life fund to start with at all. It is always better that after you have been able to learn enough, try as much as possible to get yourself fully equipped with experience and confidence first by trying out with demo funds and trying to see how well you are able to do over time with your strategy.

Trust me, there is always a certain emotion that comes with using real life funds, no matter how small, and that is always one thing that will usually determine how things would pan out for your eventually, if care is not taken. You want to be sure you are set for the real world and you have enough confidence to deal with it, before doing so, whether as a day trader or as a long term trader.
Pages:
Jump to: