Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 21. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 13, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
I think that first you need to buy good and promising coins, such as Bitcoin and Ether. This will be your first investment.
Further, as you gain knowledge, start trading daily. Daily trading will help you get the necessary experience. The more you practice and learn new information, the more confident you will become. Thus, you will understand for yourself what kind of coins you will trade daily, and which coins are worth buying for a long term trading.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
Daily trading is very complicated that you need to monitor the price of the coin you buy every now and then.
Long trading is little risk and you have to have some patience and it is helpful for the people who is not having the time to trade daily.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 11, 2018, 06:17:47 PM
Now I realize that long term trade is far more good than daily trade. If I just sold my token at 2000 sats then I had 5,000 dollars. However, I just bought and sold it in 500 sats to 2000 sats. It gave me, 1000 dollars profits. Look at the difference, 5x difference in long term than daily. I was wrong with my computation because I thought it will materialize. However, I want to regain my capital again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
Of course, for newbie short term trade is best to gain more experience and knowledge about  trading because trading is too much risky for new users.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 11, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

If seen from the risk, long-term trading has a smaller risk rather than short-term trading, because traders can avoid mistakes especially from mistakes in guessing prices the short term. Long-term trading and short-term trading, basically it's good provided we can control it well, because of these two types of trading both of them can provide profit for the traders.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 11, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
Short term trading depends on market movements if when you buy the price immediately rises in the time of day, it means you have to make a sale not in vain the opportunity to benefit differently from long term trading requires a long time and not necessarily the market moves go up
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 12:24:49 PM
in the current market conditions, daily trading is better to be used as an option than long-term trading. now daily trading is still the best choice because it can maximize profit even though it is of small value but it is a good thing and a small potential to suffer losses.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
November 11, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
I would like to suggest you for long term trading as you are a newbie. But bro you need to have some basic knowledge of trading before starting. If you do short-term trading even you need the knowledge to do that properly. So finally would like to suggest to do long time trading buy coin at a cheap rate and sold them at high rate.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 11, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

I think trading using long term period is better than daily trading, for people who doesn't have enough time this is good strategy. Long term period can make you learn and understand market works and think clearly to face market risk. Don't wasting time and money right now market have bad situation, I suggest you use demo account for practice first.
Ain't gonna be a perfect time for traders as the market behaves so unusual. It gonna be a long term hold is very applicable and less stress than of doing trades everyday. We can still do trading if we want to, it only depends on the market situation but its to risky of doing that and high percentage of losing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
In my opinion daily trading is very risky to be able to lose our money because of course the market in 24 hours is very volatile and difficult to guess. I can usually benefit in 2-5 days according to my target
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
November 11, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
Thanks in advance.     
in my opinion at this time it's better to do long-term trading, I see ethereum as an example, ethereum has a very cheap value now, I think if we hold it back until the value gets better then we will be able to make 4-5 times profit.
Eth does have a tendency to raise prices in the long run, but traders also need to get a net profit at least once a month, I speak in the perspective of small traders and indeed have to be careful to analyze each coin, and if a good trend still doesn't appear, I must should trade with the opposite method and assuming buy a lot of Eth from the profits generated if indeed they already have the right time to skyrocket.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
November 11, 2018, 04:15:17 AM
dayдн trading takes too much time. On the other hand, during day trading you quickly learn because you have to make a lot of trades. Well, you can earn more.
Activity: 364
November 11, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
If we exclude the probability of increasing your investment thousands of times, as Vitalik Buterin recently said, by the way, then 10-20% of profit can be considered luck. But it is not every day, let it be 1-2 times a week. Long-term trading allows you to get more, but here you need endurance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
November 09, 2018, 07:29:52 PM
If you are an experienced trader then daily trading can give you quick profit by scalping or swing trading.
It is risky and requires determination, controlling your emotions, discipline,  patience, perfect execution and adoption to the market. 
Holding strategy also can be profitable on an increasing market, but it is risky one on a declining market.
So, it depends on the market situation and on your preferences.
It will depend on our coin, some coins have plans to do in this bear market, if we don't see working team acting in the dumper price of their coin then it will be the time to trade them, day trading will help for our expenses too.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 07:20:11 PM
Thanks in advance.     
in my opinion at this time it's better to do long-term trading, I see ethereum as an example, ethereum has a very cheap value now, I think if we hold it back until the value gets better then we will be able to make 4-5 times profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 09, 2018, 07:16:35 PM
If you are an experienced trader then daily trading can give you quick profit by scalping or swing trading.
It is risky and requires determination, controlling your emotions, discipline,  patience, perfect execution and adoption to the market. 
Holding strategy also can be profitable on an increasing market, but it is risky one on a declining market.
So, it depends on the market situation and on your preferences.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 09, 2018, 07:07:39 PM
I think I will choose daily trade, I believe that trading is really an amazing way to earn a huge amount of profit long trade and daily trade is almost the same. The only different is the time consumed, why we spend more time on long trade when we can still earn on daily trade. However it is our own decision, we need to choose a good decision to be more profitable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 09, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
Thanks in advance.     
From what I have seen I would say that trading daily is the best thing that you can do as it will make you a good trader as you will be getting to face new challenges daily and also you will grow up with time and start to see short term trends that only a few people are able to see and this also increases your potential to earn more money as long term holding is pretty uncertain way of trading now as the price from January and now are pretty the same so there was no profit in holding bitcoin for more than 9 months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 02:46:51 PM
Thanks in advance.     
As a newbie, you have to need to learn the first trading pairs, volume exchangers and many things. At this current market situation, many good coins are dumped if you want buy and hold them. invest your time for learning the trade it gives you satisfaction in future
Activity: 232
November 09, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
Thanks in advance.     

My opinion is long term. because you are a new in trading business so you need to learn how to going those things. if you choose daily trading then you will put your self in danger. cause daily trading is too risky more than long term trading.
Long term is the safest point for beginners, but it is better to continue to be combined with capital testing for daily trading, the experience we get is the best to reinforce our confidence to more quickly understand the conditions and trading situations. Do not be too afraid if indeed we believe we can and even we lose our capital at the same time, must be understood first the basis of the management of assets that we measure directly.
Pages:
Jump to: