Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 25. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 24, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
If you have big capital, I think daily trade is more profitable. with daily trading you can get many benefits in a short time. Long-term trade is not always profitable, not necessarily your assets will increase. The choice is in your hand. hopefully we all are always lucky
I suggest to study more on trading and make some demo trading before proceeding into a real day trading.Start with a minimal trading capital which you can afford to lose because as a beginner,you are subjet to some losses at first.But as time goes on,you will eventually learn more on trading and will develop your own skills.Then day trading might already fit for you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 24, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
I don't think trading is long enough to provide greater opportunities in creating success in the future because for now, surely someone who insists on investing daily is likely to experience panic and find it difficult to avoid losses.
Indeed, those people who expects wider than what we think for really will experience bad things to happen for their investments. Trading feared them over due to uncontrollable emotions which tend to make them worried. The panic stage cannot be managed specially when they've been thinking the negative ways.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 06:08:28 PM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

In my my part of suggestions i will like u to try out with the daily trades so you understand how the market works and later on you can combine it with a long term.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 03:27:41 PM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
For you the best trade will be on a demo account! Until you blew it all away. It just won't be that easy, even if you understand trading. You need to give trading a lot of time to really understand what and how. Therefore, trade on a demo account, learn from mistakes. And already as will master system you can try on long-term, on day as you prefer. There is already a difference in the risks and earnings
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

Intraday trading is harder in all markets. If we take the crypto market, the risks are much greater. The most annoying thing is that we can try to trade within the range within a day, but when the price goes out of range, it can bring losses, or the deal will hang for a week, a month, etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 24, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
It depends on your trading structure, level,ability and knowledge also.If you are a beginner in this section so you have suppose to know more and then be a traders till then you can afford daily trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
If you have big capital, I think daily trade is more profitable. with daily trading you can get many benefits in a short time. Long-term trade is not always profitable, not necessarily your assets will increase. The choice is in your hand. hopefully we all are always lucky
Activity: 158
October 24, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
The main difference is that the loss in the daily trade is lower than the margin. and cash in. For those who have more money than long-term trade needs.
Hi, we participated in the IAME Bitcointalk Bounty that ended 31/05/2018. You may have forgotten your signature bounty. You have 9,688 IAME tokens. get it.

It is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46975384

I am a newbie, I don't have permission to send you a private message, so I can only send public messages.
Enjoy your bounty
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 02:14:04 AM
I don't think trading is long enough to provide greater opportunities in creating success in the future because for now, surely someone who insists on investing daily is likely to experience panic and find it difficult to avoid losses.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 01:45:17 PM
I think the long trade is the best. Because it is less risk. Daily trade can be more beneficial in a short time, but it is riskier. so before starting the trade, you must have well knowledge about trading otherwise you will fall in the loss.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
All people always pick for bitcoin and my suggestion only to hold it in a long-term trade to get huge profit some day. Also you can check the remaining price of bitcoin is already dumped and it's good to buy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
October 20, 2018, 12:04:43 PM
In my opinion, you should go for long-term trading first, after spending some time with long-term trading you would gain quite a lot of experience then you can do day-trading easily, but you have to be extra cautious.
for newbies like me it is better to have long-term trading, because it is easier to analyze it. and don't forget to learn short-term trading, of course with a little capital, this is to train analysis and perfect the experience
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 20, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
In my opinion, you should go for long-term trading first, after spending some time with long-term trading you would gain quite a lot of experience then you can do day-trading easily, but you have to be extra cautious.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 20, 2018, 08:27:23 AM
Thanks in advance.     
As a newbie or beginner in this industry, you should experience both in order to know. Day trading is quite risky since you'll never know what would be the right time in a day to trade because of price variation while Long term trading is more risky than day trading. WHY? because long term trading is that you are hoping to gain with uncertainty, it is a shot in the dark.
Well, experiencing both is not a bad idea, but what is important mostly is to understand the level of risk involved in the both of them. Daytrading is about making intraday trading decisions and that is not something that actually comes in pretty easy considering the fact that we are in a very volatile market and in that case you really want to be very careful the decisions you are making.

Day trading is something that can be profitable, but you can lose a lot if you take it levity, but long term trading is something you can easily learn and you do not have to worry at all about all the intraday market noises.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 20, 2018, 05:18:58 AM
Day trade or long-term trade both can be profitable, it depends on you whether you want to make quick profits or just want to invest for long-term & forget about it. Day trade can be risky though as price movement highly fluctuates that you have to be every time in front of your computer to take right decisions that should bring you profit otherwise you will lose your money. Day trade will consume more time than long-term trading, it's like a full-time job for day traders.
But a day trade will give you a big profit because if you are skilled in reading the market direction you can get profit
many times in 1 day? You know the big risks will be worthed because certainly give you more chance for bigger profit
if at this time it is certainly very difficult to get big profits if you apply daily trading. the market is not stable so it's difficult to read the direction of the market. maybe if we trade daily we can get a small profit because usually people sell it above the price they buy.
In my opinion daily trade is better than long trade because in daily trade you can make money on daily basis and if you have the ability of daily trade then there is no need for any other work. Daily trade will give you such a good profit that you can overcome your daily needs easily. On the other hand long term holding is better if you no need for money in short time.
It depends on you as an individual, but every form of trading is good as long as you know what you are doing. What makes day trading different is that you are using the market fluctuation in the least short term to make buying and selling decisions which gives you room for huge profit as well as easy losses as the case may be, depending on your level of knowledge to be able to handle the risks.

Everything with huge potential earning most of the time will always come with risks, so you have to understand those risks and make sure you are really taking the right step. Long term trading for me is the best if you know you cannot cope with market noises and short term decisions but you will really need a huge amount of money to get the best from this.
Activity: 122
October 20, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
I suspect it is less. But I am pretty certain it is more stressful. Probably different personality types are attracted to different investment styles. Not sure I could handle it.

Also day trading is a full time job. Long term investing can be done outside of office hours. A society of investors is plausible; a society of day traders is bonkers.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
October 20, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
Daily trade for me is the best suitable in our community to watch what will happen and to know all peoples also in day trading.
Either it is daily trade or long term benefit is present everywhere if your position is strong that is to have enough trading knowledge in order to make sure your survival in the crypto market, this will enable you to think for further improvement or future targets. Bitcoin is best for long term with high potential of producing huge profit and you can consider as a high degree trade, buy right now and follow the market rules.

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
Well it depends on your necessity, your investment, and your bravery to take and go beyond the save zone. to figure it out, I think you should try both to see how it works. After that, you'll know the advantages and disadvantages of both trading. Understand the pattern and the benefits for you, which one gives you more, learn and be expert by your own experiences.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 19, 2018, 01:06:02 PM
I suggest that you do both, but if you don't have a lot of capital, then you should be able to do long-term trading so you can get a lot of profit, because if you apply long-term trading, the risk that threatens you will be less.
This was in deed a bad advice for someone who is yet to have proper knowledge of fundamental and technical analysis becasuse the OP stated that he/she is still a newbie. However, I believe the best for the OP to start trading is using the long term method but must till it Thanksgiving because another dump in price will occur during that time then he/she can sell when it ATH
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
October 19, 2018, 10:16:01 AM
I think day trading will be extreme hard for the newbies so you need to learn the basics of trading by doing long term trading at the initial stages and the find your trading pairs for the day trade then be a daily trader when you got enough experience but long or short term trade should be determined by you and your intention of why you want to be trader.
Pages:
Jump to: