Pages:
Author

Topic: Daily trade Vs long trade - page 26. (Read 38589 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 19, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
Both day trading and long term trading has disadvantages and advantages and as a traders you will need to understand this before selecting the one that favor your trading plans.  I seriously believe that this is far more important than any other strategies in trading.  Remember,  that as a day trader, you do take the advantage of little price movement in other to make profit or loss and in long-term trading the little price movement is not your concern.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 19, 2018, 09:00:27 AM
The main difference is that the loss in the daily trade is lower than the margin. and cash in. For those who have more money than long-term trade needs.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 08:51:12 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     
Obviously you need follow long term tarding. Cause day trading is very hard. As a newbie it is more hard to do it. So choose some good coins for long term and learn about day trading properly.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
You should learn the both and eventually makes your choice, no crypto enthusiast should limit himself to only a particular aspect, you need some trading knowledge in making investment decisions, both type of trading all have different outcome and requirements. Particularly for a very busy person, long trading should be the best as you do not habw to watch the market all day while short trading requires constant monitoring
Actually, he should go learn how to trade first as he cannot make a decisions whether he wants to go long term or short term without learning. The shorter the term, the more the risks which is why a lot of people always end up preferring long term styles of trading, but the reality here is that, you cannot get the best from any style of trading if you do not even have the knowledge to pull through.

At the end, the OP will just have to find which one suits him best in the long run, and that decision cannot be made without having some good understanding of how all the style of trading should be and the strategies he can use to trade them effectively.
I think that both are good. Daily trade has its own benefits and longtime holding has its own. It is your choice and ability what you want to do. The aim is earning money no matter from daily trading or long term trading. In these days I think that long term in better option because there is no good sigs in the market for daily trading. When the market turns into good then start daily trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 07:43:01 AM
crypto currency trading require experience and skills if you are newbie then i will be advise you first learn trading because trading is risky without knowledge, you can learn trading  to watch some experienced traders videos in YouTube

Without knowledge, it is very bad to start trading, compared to other, cryptocurrency markets is a very huge volatile market which we cannot easily predict the market. So it is always good to gather as much information as possible before start trading in crypto's.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 07:37:45 AM
I am a newbie of trading so i don't have proper knowledge about trading. But honestly i want to be a trader. But first time which trading is best for me daily or long term?
Thanks in advance.     

Hi, I recommend you to read a couple of books for trading before jumping into the ocean Smiley and if you really want to be a trader nothing can stop you. In my opinion daily trading is better for new traders. You will see the results almost immediately. Don't be greedy and don't forget that no one can get the maximum on the market. Good luck!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 19, 2018, 07:15:39 AM
Daily trading might eventually yield more (cumulative profit) than long-term trading in the long run but, possess more potential risks. Daily trading requires more dedication of time, resources, and ultimately requires more skills and knowledge in trading as well.
 As a new trader you might want to try out long-term trading, as it requires less knowledge and skills while you garner more informations and knowledge about daily trading.
As a newbie dont do anything in the altcoin,I mean there was once a newbie who was determined to invest in an altcoin that he did not know after that the value dropped and destroyed.That was the experience of a friend who did not to know,well in fact it could only be believed in just BTC,dont invest in the altcoin my advice.Learn first before starting trading Both are very good if applied.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 19, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
Daily trading might eventually yield more (cumulative profit) than long-term trading in the long run but, possess more potential risks. Daily trading requires more dedication of time, resources, and ultimately requires more skills and knowledge in trading as well.
 As a new trader you might want to try out long-term trading, as it requires less knowledge and skills while you garner more informations and knowledge about daily trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 06:51:17 AM
Thanks in advance.     
For a newbie, I will suggest you to trade for long term. It is much safe and risk free. On the other hand, day trading is not a easy work. A lot of experience is needed on day trading. It is much risky and hardy for a newbie.

Right, the beginner can make many mistakes if he starts to deal with the day trading. It will be much better to hold the cryptocurrencies and learn everything about them.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 19, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
I suggest that you do both, but if you don't have a lot of capital, then you should be able to do long-term trading so you can get a lot of profit, because if you apply long-term trading, the risk that threatens you will be less.
If you are a new person, I recommend that you choose the long way, old people with much experience should choose the short path and long-term combination, so better, so flexible will help them. We get more profitable levels.
experience is very important right now and we should be able to use it for the long term. just like today we should be able to start long-term investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 19, 2018, 04:00:29 AM
I suggest that you do both, but if you don't have a lot of capital, then you should be able to do long-term trading so you can get a lot of profit, because if you apply long-term trading, the risk that threatens you will be less.
If you are a new person, I recommend that you choose the long way, old people with much experience should choose the short path and long-term combination, so better, so flexible will help them. We get more profitable levels.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 03:06:30 AM
This cannot be equated between daily trading and trading in the long run because it is certainly very different and we should understand that long-term trading is the same as investing instead of trading
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 19, 2018, 01:53:47 AM
Start your trading with long term trading, this will minimize you to have some loss. Daily trading needs you to take cut loss too frequently, if something didn't go as we have planned. This means if you can gain back the loss you experienced, you'll definitely only waste your money. Firstly, to make it easier, you need to learn from others, how they trade and how they take the decision. Some exchanges provide this kind of feature to learn from other traders' strategy. So, be sure to use that and learn properly about it.
Daily trading will really be possible to achieve as long as we have time to deal with it. We can watch the price and we can really earn since their prices changes every now and then, it may not be a high profit but a guarantee earning.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
October 19, 2018, 12:53:50 AM
Start your trading with long term trading, this will minimize you to have some loss. Daily trading needs you to take cut loss too frequently, if something didn't go as we have planned. This means if you can gain back the loss you experienced, you'll definitely only waste your money. Firstly, to make it easier, you need to learn from others, how they trade and how they take the decision. Some exchanges provide this kind of feature to learn from other traders' strategy. So, be sure to use that and learn properly about it.
Activity: 1246
October 19, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
crypto currency trading require experience and skills if you are newbie then i will be advise you first learn trading because trading is risky without knowledge, you can learn trading  to watch some experienced traders videos in YouTube
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 18, 2018, 07:56:45 PM
At this Market condition, I would rather stick to long term trade for the mean time. Just take a look at the price trend and you will see the price is just moving sideways. I few fluctiations may happen but you need to be there in front of your pc or lap top to make a trade or else you will miss it so if you don't have that kind of time with you, then stick with long term trading. Daily trade is for those with a lot of time to spare of those who goes full time in trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
October 18, 2018, 07:18:58 PM
It depends on what you want, because there are some coin which are good for daily trading and some which are good for long term trading, for what I do basically is to hold coins like eth and btc because i know they still have long term growth then i trade other coins, buying them low and selling them high
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 18, 2018, 06:29:20 PM
My long trading in syscoin is already lossinh enough i can't take it anymore because I hold it from March to october but the price can't recovers.
I also have some coins that creates losses for me, maybe this is because of the current dump market but if you still believe on that coin, try to hold more and when bull market happens again, it will recover.

Long term trading can also be risky, so if you want to play long long make sure to invest only with the great coins like btc and eth. I do both, I do trading with some coin every other day and the profit is quiet low for that, I still prefer to hold more great coins and sold it in the future, do trading with good coins as much as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 18, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
learn about trading, how to read charts, determine patterns, see support. and search for news about crypto. it will make you an expert trader. which is good for beginners, I think trading with a small profit target is good for beginners. about the time of daily traders or long-term traders. don't target it.
Pages:
Jump to: