Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 28. (Read 71482 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
You can only claim prize once a day anyway, why would you need to fill out the CAPTCHA more than once a day?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1
Please, don't ask for Captcha every time. Can you ask for captcha code only once a day?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
I used to see loads of different amounts offered on the site, but lately all I see is 0.0005 all the time every time.
Go to the Stats section and you will see that there are always non-booby prizes available. Number of visitors have increased, so catching big bounty became more difficult.
Activity: 740
Hello world!
I used to see loads of different amounts offered on the site, but lately all I see is 0.0005 all the time every time.
legendary
Referral bonus increased. From now you can receive 15% from each advertisement's price.
Activity: 112
CJYP, Thanks.
No problem!
legendary
how is the timer set? is it 24 hours after last time you did it because it is compalining that I've already did it today but it was definitely yesterday when I tried to.
When you make order your IP, payment address and some other params are being registered along with time mark. When you try to get bounty again we check difference between current time and this time mark, if it is less than 24 hours, your request get rejected.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
how is the timer set? is it 24 hours after last time you did it because it is compalining that I've already did it today but it was definitely yesterday when I tried to.
legendary
CJYP, Thanks.
Activity: 112
OK, I have noticed a few English errors in the FAQ:
Under "How much can I get", this correction: "There is always a small amount of Bitcoins available (booby prize), but during the day at random times we give away much more valuable prizes."
Under "How often can I get a gift", in the first sentence the word "it's" shouldn't have an apostrophe (when you see "it's", replace it in your mind with "it is"). This is an error common even for native English speakers.
Under "What payment methods do you accept?", it should read "Apart from Bitcoin", not "Apart Bitcoin".
The title "When my ad will be added?" should read "When will my ad be added?"

Apart from that, it's looking good. I got a payment of .0005 yesterday, which I gladly took because it got rid of some decimal places (turned X.XX95 into X.XX).
legendary
1000th Dragon's Tale visitor, don't miss your luck!
legendary
I still see only 20 clicks when I bough 50.

the 3 other clicks was from my previous order.
There was a bug, which now is solved. Sorry for inconvenience. Added 53 clicks to your account.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
BTCrow.com
Fix confirmed, thanks a lot for this fast support.
BTCrow.com
Hi giantdragon, I added some more bitcoins into my ad disply and even after 3 confirmations I don't see those clicks I bough available.

Did it like 3 times before without any issue.

Can you please fix it.

thanks

We manually process orders, so sorry for delay.

50 clicks credited to your account.

I still see only 20 clicks when I bough 50.

the 3 other clicks was from my previous order.
legendary
Hi giantdragon, I added some more bitcoins into my ad disply and even after 3 confirmations I don't see those clicks I bough available.

Can you please fix it.

thanks

We manually process orders, so sorry for delay.

50 clicks credited to your account.
BTCrow.com
Hmmm strange ... ok I received Clicks remaining but 30 clicks are still missing. I think there's a bug here.
Let me know if you need more information.
BTCrow.com

Can you please fix it.

thanks
legendary
If "the 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, 500th, 600th and 700th paid. 800th visitor, hurry up!" then why are we on "Uniques: 638"?
In Stats section displayed number of unique IPs, who visited our site last 24h. Click stats available only to advertiser.
Activity: 616
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
I'm waiting for my price but the most I can see today has been 0.0025ß Sad
On address 13zsC1q477PXYy9viLW5vwYovBeMMyN6Cp you have requested two times 0.01 BTC and one time 0.001. These payments were made. In database we have no record about 0.0025 BTC request to this address.
He didn't request anything, he thinks the price is too low so he's waiting to see if it changes.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
If "the 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, 500th, 600th and 700th paid. 800th visitor, hurry up!" then why are we on "Uniques: 638"?
Pages:
Jump to: