Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 30. (Read 71482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Thanks.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Updated FAQ.

Please help to write correctly in English:
How to receive visitor’s bonus?
For some ads we give away prizes to whole hundred or thousand unique users (e.g. 100th, 200th, 1000th), who visited advertiser’s website. When you make these click, your IP is registered and approptiate payment will be sent to last payment address you used to receive our free daily bitcoins.
How do I get the visitor’s bonus?
For some ads, we give away prizes to each hundredth or thousandth unique user (e.g. 100th, 200th, 1000th) who visits the advertiser’s website. When you click on the ad, your IP is recorded and appropriate payment is sent to the last payment address you used to receive our free daily bitcoins.
legendary
Updated FAQ.

Please help to write correctly in English:
How to receive visitor’s bonus?
For some ads we give away prizes to round hundred or thousand unique users (e.g. 100th, 200th, 1000th user), who visited advertiser’s website. When you make these click, your IP is registered and approptiate payment will be sent automatically to last payment address you used to receive our free daily Bitcoins.
legendary
See again, I announced 0.5 BTC super jackpot.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1
We got generous sponsor, so prizes go up!

I hope, prizes are low now.
legendary
We got generous sponsor, so prizes go up!
legendary
Is there a countdown timer? You said on previous pages that it has been implemented but I don't see it. I just see "come back after a few minutes" when I try to request free coins.
Come back after an hour. Currently timer counts only with 1 hour step. If case of less than 1 hour appears message "come back after a few minutes". I will fix that and show remaining time with 1 min precision.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is there a countdown timer? You said on previous pages that it has been implemented but I don't see it. I just see "come back after a few minutes" when I try to request free coins.
legendary
Now we started accepting WebMoney and wire transfer (SEPA) to Latvian bank.
legendary
Site reached 1000 unique visitors per day!
Activity: 576
Merit: 514
Activity: 955
Do people who use IE also use bitcoin? God help them.
legendary
I tried with IE. When I used Firefox, there was no problem. So for the future, I will always use Firefox for your website :-)
I will add to FAQ that old versions of IE are not supported.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I tried with IE. When I used Firefox, there was no problem. So for the future, I will always use Firefox for your website :-)
legendary
What browser are you using? Website was tested in Firefox and Chrome, this problem never emerged.
Give screenshot please.
legendary
There must be an error in your coding. Everytime I hit the send button, I get an error message: Seems that you wrote somwhere in your coding URI instead of URL. Could you please check?
Post here error message.
There must be an error in your coding. Everytime I hit the send button, I get an error message: Seems that you wrote somwhere in your coding URI instead of URL. Could you please check?
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
BTCrow.com
Got my ad live Smiley took about 30 mins so that was very fast! I'm working on getting better CTR: actually getting 2.4% CTR.

Which is not bad for this traffic category (people looking for free stuff).

I strongly recommend those services to people which want to start or grow their business it can drive a lot of targeted traffic.

Thanks for this service giantdragon
legendary
Question: how do you prevent one person from getting multiple payouts in the same day?

Is it external IP-specific?
Automatically system prevents multiple requests by IP, payment address and cookie. Additionally, before sending payments all requests are being analyzed with statistical algorithm by multiple factors, which calculates probability of fraudulent order. If it is above threshold, payment get rejected.
Pages:
Jump to: