Pages:
Author

Topic: [Dailybitcoins.org] Bitcoin faucet, sponsored by ads - page 26. (Read 71480 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
BTCrow.com
I put up an ad for SealsWithClubs.org last night, very smooth. I even made a mistake and fixing it was easy. I am surprised how fast my impressions are being used up 15k in about 8 hours. I guess this is because people hit the site over and over looking for the jackpot? I have gotten some clicks though.

Hi FreeMoney, what's the CTR you get?
or if you prefer how much click you get for how many impressions ?

If you have Unique it will also help.

Cause for the moment on unique you need to have at least 8% CTR in order to beat the CPC basis.

Let me know

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
We got new sponsors today, so CATCH BIG BOUNTIES!!!
legendary
I put up an ad for SealsWithClubs.org last night, very smooth. I even made a mistake and fixing it was easy. I am surprised how fast my impressions are being used up 15k in about 8 hours. I guess this is because people hit the site over and over looking for the jackpot? I have gotten some clicks though.
Currently Daily Bitcoins generates about 30k pageviews per 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1
Today I've never received, but all the day see messages about waiting more time.
This may be possible if you have dynamic IP, and someone else from your subnet already received bounty. Try to reconnect to the ISP.

No, I just read my e-mail and it has been received. Thanks, maybe my chinese mouse has clicked twice. False alarm.
legendary
Today I've never received, but all the day see messages about waiting more time.
This may be possible if you have dynamic IP, and someone else from your subnet already received bounty. Try to reconnect to the ISP.
WTF!!!!!!

Today I've never received, but all the day see messages about waiting more time. And just now I receive the bonus and I can't get it Sad
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!
its just 24 hours after the last time you did it.

Thank you for this amazing piece of information, I could not have thought this out my self.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
I need a way to know if the time has gone so I can claim again, WITHOUT having to try to claim.

It's a bitter pill to swallow to see the big price available, and then not be able to claim it.

So is claiming a small price, just to try and see "what time it is"
This. I almost got a 0.01 yesterday, but it told me to come back after "a few minutes".
Although i got 0.025 instead later  so i'm not complaining Grin
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
its just 24 hours after the last time you did it.
Hello world!
I need a way to know if the time has gone so I can claim again, WITHOUT having to try to claim.

It's a bitter pill to swallow to see the big price available, and then not be able to claim it.

So is claiming a small price, just to try and see "what time it is"
legendary
0.3 BTC will be paid out next few hours. Don't miss your luck!
legendary
We got big ads order, so today we are very generous. Catch your fortune!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I got a .01 to come up yesterday but it was too early for me to claim it. Sad best I could get later was .002 after several tries.
I got 0.025! Cheesy (The most I got before were 0.01ß)
legendary
Yay got 0.002 after a brazillion tries ^^
Prizes become available independent of number refreshes you make. All bounties have random time mark, indicating when they will be available. If current time is more then mark's value, you can take this prize.
Hello world!
Yay got 0.002 after a brazillion tries ^^
legendary
I can offer pay per day scheme: just 0.3 BTC per day regardless number of impressions and clicks.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
BTCrow.com
same problem with my payment again. bough 50 clicks and they didn't appear in my account. 1 hours wait and 5 confirmations.
Sorry, but I cannot sit 24/7 on computer. I process orders as fast as I can.
Your 50 clicks added.

Oh manual processing then, I tough it was automated. Thanks anyway for the fast support.
legendary
same problem with my payment again. bough 50 clicks and they didn't appear in my account. 1 hours wait and 5 confirmations.
Sorry, but I cannot sit 24/7 on computer. I process orders as fast as I can.
Your 50 clicks added.
Pages:
Jump to: