Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th - page 9. (Read 128827 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
So, 9 days to go until Dank Fest. Have you found a location yet?
Not yet, once I get access to a bike I'll head west to find the location.  Sometime this weekend or early next week.

So... 3 days to pull a million man concert out of your ass?

Wait. Why him? Aren't you his manager?  Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Not yet, once I get access to a bike I'll head west to find the location.  Sometime this weekend or early next week.

So... 3 days to pull a million man concert out of your ass?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love

Obviously. It's a secret though.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
How long would you like to invest for?  You can use the address in my sig, thanks.

I think if you are not a scammer , then this information should be publicly available.

Dank's ponzi interest rates are listed in this first post of this thread.

But he stated repeatedly that his "bank" was interest free now, and took down the rates from the thread title. Yeah.

He'll state whatever people want to read.  He wouldn't know reality if it hit him in the face.  That's why everything he talks about is a metaphor.
How long would you like to invest for?  You can use the address in my sig, thanks.

I think if you are not a scammer , then this information should be publicly available.

But he stated repeatedly that his "bank" was interest free now, and took down the rates from the thread title. Yeah.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

How long would you like to invest for?  You can use the address in my sig, thanks.

I haven't scammed anyone for the past 1.5 years I've been here through 1000+ BTC of trades.  What information?

Since you are attempting to run a financial organization and you are based in the US,  you are required by LAW
too publish interest rates and periods for any deposits with your organization.

So if it is interest free/interest paid then you need to state this, along with any fee structures, if not then you are breaking the law.

And as for your "I have not scammed anyone for 1.5 years", its like a  recovering alcoholic saying they have not had a drink for 1.5 years.

If you are serious then lets see the information.

I'll save you the headache, he says it's not a bank. Because.

I still find hilarious that he publishes rates in the OP.

I'm still trying to figure out why someone would loan money to someone free. IBB does it for the religious angle, but other than that...

I loan people money for free all the time.  Of course they're people I actually know and care about and most of the time I regard it as a gift that I don't really expect back. 

Well, yeah, from that point of view I too loan out cash or stuff all the time, I even borrow from time to time, but you know, begging on the interwebs for free money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

I'm still trying to figure out why someone would loan money to someone free. IBB does it for the religious angle, but other than that...

I loan people money for free all the time.  Of course they're people I actually know and care about and most of the time I regard it as a gift that I don't really expect back. 
Activity: 196

I haven't scammed anyone for the past 1.5 years I've been here through 1000+ BTC of trades.  What information?

Since you are attempting to run a financial organization and you are based in the US,  you are required by LAW
too publish interest rates and periods for any deposits with your organization.

So if it is interest free/interest paid then you need to state this, along with any fee structures, if not then you are breaking the law.

And as for your "I have not scammed anyone for 1.5 years", its like a  recovering alcoholic saying they have not had a drink for 1.5 years.

If you are serious then lets see the information.
By my calculations dank's rent must be due again soon.  Yet he doesn't even have the funds to get to California to organise the world's biggest music festival.  I sense a disturbance in the Force approaching.

Heh, his watch was up for a week and he already knocked 500$ off. You don't knock 30% off unless you need cash sharpish, or don't know how money works. Either way...

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
By my calculations dank's rent must be due again soon.  Yet he doesn't even have the funds to get to California to organise the world's biggest music festival.  I sense a disturbance in the Force approaching.
legendary
You cannot kill love

I haven't scammed anyone for the past 1.5 years I've been here through 1000+ BTC of trades.  What information?

legendary
You cannot kill love
Heeeeeeeeheeeeeee.....
 "It's endless problems, which you only create yourself, just like life."

I just thought of a really cruel trick.

I'm going to send some bitcoins to your bank.
if  you don't return them with interest, then I will apply for a scammer tag for you.....
Which is going to look really cool next to your logo....

HC

Bank is supposedly interest free now.

That's ok, I'm sure I can come up with a fix to get round that and still get you your scammer badge...........
...ahhh...no .aahh  yep ok got a fix.

What is your fee structure?
Heeeeeeeeheeeeeee.....

if  you don't return them with interest, then I will apply for a scammer tag for you.....

HC

Bank is supposedly interest free now.
Heeeeeeeeheeeeeee.....

HC
legendary
You cannot kill love
This is page 102, what exactly are y'all talking about, apart from "The loving world is all secretly one in truth" vs "OMG Dank u suck!!1"? Huh

This is pure time wasting. I couldn't even make up a satisfactory conclusion to this discussion. Go read something useful. On math for example, or statistics, economics, or logic, whichever you've been into the least. Probably, it will have been a better pastime in hindsight.

Yeaa, I'm a spoilsport, but that's what 'ya get for a truth discussion. Kiss
If math makes you happy, by all means that's fine.  It's endless problems, which you only create yourself, just like life.
Pages:
Jump to: