Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th - page 4. (Read 128827 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Squall is like one of the nicest people on the forums... You are just pathetic.
I hope you screw over the wrong person (soon) and they break both your legs.

Imagine what it must be like for your parents, having a pathetic thief for a son.
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
You fail to realize I couldn't physically pay him if I tried.  How could I get a job with an arrest warrant?  Why do I have an arrest warrant for a victimless crime?

Dank, I believed in you and even loaned you money when the rest of the board was mocking you and your dreams. I'm really disappointed that you would fuck Squall over like this and then say, "Well there is nothing I can do about it."

There are plenty of ways to make money with an arrest warrant. Get a job waiting tables somewhere long enough to make Squall whole. If you look hard enough you'll find a place that will pay you under the table.

Make jewelry and sell it on the street. Volunteer as a dog walker at the animal shelter and stand on a street corner with a dog and a "Will work for food" sign. Go to a city with a lot of tourists and sell weed to them.

If you wanted to pay back Squall, you would. Your actions are not creating more love in the world; they are creating rancor and suspicion. Do the right thing.
Activity: 868
The only economic meltdown you need to worry about is your personal economic meltdown, dank  -  you'll have to find somewhere new to pan-handle now that you've blown your chances of ever being able to borrow here again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I offered my soul, apparently it isn't wanted.  I told you all how to love unconditionally, it's up for you to enact that change in your life and reap the benefits.

Rep, it matters not, surely not with the looming econonic meltdown.  When money is out of the equation, I suppose we will see if love is really all that matters.

Ignoring the fact that lol, economic meltdown, you don't see a link between love and reputation?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
I offered my soul, apparently it isn't wanted.  I told you all how to love unconditionally, it's up for you to enact that change in your life and reap the benefits.

Rep, it matters not, surely not with the looming econonic meltdown.  When money is out of the equation, I suppose we will see if love is really all that matters.
Dank, congratulations on proving all of your doubters correct. You can add me to that list now as well. You are truly unexceptional.

Fortunately, no-one is likely to lend him so much as another bitcent after this so hopefully he'll go and find another online community where he can sponge off people and continue his flower child wank-fest.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Cryptopreneur
Dank, congratulations on proving all of your doubters correct. You can add me to that list now as well. You are truly unexceptional.
If Squall's reading this, I'll offer whatever bitcents I have left for the title of that soul.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
You fail to realize I couldn't physically pay him if I tried.  How could I get a job with an arrest warrant?  

You deal with it like an adult.  Then you get a job.  Then you pay people back what you owe.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
Vod
legendary

Well, we all knew he was a scammer... now the noobs know as well.  Smiley
Something something status of limitation something living like a hobo for 7 years.
legendary
You cannot kill love
I was taught in school to be the change you want to see in reality.

I will always have freedom of choice, I will always have my freewill.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
And fuck you dank for not giving a shit about the fact that your failure to pay squall has left him owing money to others.  What a nice thing to do to someone who helped you out.
You fail to realize I couldn't physically pay him if I tried.  How could I get a job with an arrest warrant?  Why do I have an arrest warrant for a victimless crime?  How could I follow my beliefs if I'm a part of an industry that profits off death?

The only thing I could've done to pay squall was continue selling drugs like I had done to buy my house in Winston Salem and my guitar/amp.

But wait!  That's against the rules too.  Quite the game when they can produce all the drugs, money and death they want, yet we can't trade freely chemicals that have been proven to exert empathy in humans and cure 'disorders' such as PTSD and depression.

America is the land of the free, last time I checked.  I will act accordingly, empowering my freedom of choice.

At this rate, you won't have freedom of choice for long.
Instead of trying to be santa claus by dropping your shit all around town you could have pawned it and gave Squall the money.

You know, actually trying?
legendary
You cannot kill love
And fuck you dank for not giving a shit about the fact that your failure to pay squall has left him owing money to others.  What a nice thing to do to someone who helped you out.
You fail to realize I couldn't physically pay him if I tried.  How could I get a job with an arrest warrant?  Why do I have an arrest warrant for a victimless crime?  How could I follow my beliefs if I'm a part of an industry that profits off death?

The only thing I could've done to pay squall was continue selling drugs like I had done to buy my house in Winston Salem and my guitar/amp.

But wait!  That's against the rules too.  Quite the game when they can produce all the drugs, money and death they want, yet we can't trade freely chemicals that have been proven to exert empathy in humans and cure 'disorders' such as PTSD and depression.

America is the land of the free, last time I checked.  I will act accordingly, empowering my freedom of choice.
Vod
legendary
earth will complete this cycle, where no doubt or negativity exists on earth, soon.

You said that would happen by the end of 2012.  It didn't.

But Squall's about to be the richest man alive, because dank.
Pages:
Jump to: