Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th - page 5. (Read 128827 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I hope your soul mate is using contraception because the possibility of your breeding is truly horrifying dank.

No time to think about such things in the context of a sexual assault.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I hope your soul mate is using contraception because the possibility of your breeding is truly horrifying dank.
Apparently through the perverted version of karma dank believe's in, but really can't harm him for being a two bit thief because dank.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
I did not consciously attempt to scam squall.  I have no guilt on my consciousness, it was fate.  Squall will be the richest man in the world soon.

Shares in the million man concert or pot farm?
I did not consciously attempt to scam squall.  I have no guilt on my consciousness, it was fate.  Squall will be the richest man in the world soon.

What.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
You say you found your soul, but what happens if you wagered it on a loan then default?

Thief.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Repeating eternal lives in hell until you find your soul can take a while.  It's your choice, you have a chance to believe in yourself now, earth will complete this cycle, where no doubt or negativity exists on earth, soon.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
I could repay them some money, but that wouldn't keep them from being in a state of confusion.

I think Squall would take the risk of being confused, if that meant he'd see some of the stolen coins.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

So you're stealing Squall's money... because you care?

You really should make a video explaining this. The vibes would probably reach us better.

Can someone flowchart dank's rationalisations?  We've just gone from "I can't pay back" to "I could pay back but it's more beneficial for the spiritual growth of my creditors if I don't".  You can't make this shit up.

Dank =

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
I could repay them some money, but that wouldn't keep them from being in a state of confusion. 

Hahahahahahaha, yeah you are doing squall a favor.....what the fuck is wrong with you?!?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

You really should make a video explaining this. The vibes would probably reach us better.

Can someone flowchart dank's rationalisations?  We've just gone from "I can't pay back" to "I could pay back but it's more beneficial for the spiritual growth of my creditors if I don't".  You can't make this shit up.

Someone dox the little shit.
legendary

Delivery for Dank!
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
No, I'm saying earth is currently in a state of hell, it's encumbered with death.  I could repay them some money, but that wouldn't keep them from being in a state of confusion.  I'd prefer to teach what I learned regarding the impact of thinking positively, or even better, belief.  I know money seems like the best thing there is, but having the power to believe in yourself is something that lasts forever.

You either:
1. Need mental help
2. Think we are idiot's
3. Are a total scamming idiot
4. Are all the above.

I choose 4.
No, I'm saying earth is currently in a state of hell, it's encumbered with death.  I could repay them some money, but that wouldn't keep them from being in a state of confusion.  I'd prefer to teach what I learned regarding the impact of thinking positively, or even better, belief.  I know money seems like the best thing there is, but having the power to believe in yourself is something that lasts forever.

legendary
You cannot kill love
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
So do mummy and daddy know about the arrest warrant, the drugs, the selling of your possessions and the fact that you owe money all over the place ('cos I'll guarantee you've stopped paying IRL, too) dank?

Your "soul-mate" must be quite a catch if she's willing to settle for an unemployable, drug-fucked pan-handler like you.  I guess homelessness is one of her lifestyle goals.
Anything but homeless.  The earth is my home, the universe is my home.

She's only the most beautiful angel to walk earth, I'm sure she can look past the material illusions that divide us from true love.

So, basically you're saying to hell with those your owe?
You just bum money, run off, blow it and run back in to fart in their faces?

You get a pass because you're a mooching, drugged out 19 year old "child"?  Realllllllly.........

That's the best argument possible when police officers ask you why you're sleeping on a bus stop bench. Use it. Don't forget to loose your ID so they won't be able to book you, ever.

She's only the most beautiful angel to walk earth, I'm sure she can look past the material illusions that divide us from true love.

Apparently not, since she bailed on you, trying to get an education.
legendary

That restraining order isn't an illusion she got out.
legendary
You cannot kill love
So do mummy and daddy know about the arrest warrant, the drugs, the selling of your possessions and the fact that you owe money all over the place ('cos I'll guarantee you've stopped paying IRL, too) dank?

Your "soul-mate" must be quite a catch if she's willing to settle for an unemployable, drug-fucked pan-handler like you.  I guess homelessness is one of her lifestyle goals.

Pages:
Jump to: