Pages:
Author

Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now! - page 5. (Read 32993 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Last block halving is not working, we are still at 50 coins ?

That's true. and that's a problem with bittrex.

if the number of mined coins will exceed the overall number of SUPPOSED coins, it will give an alarm at bittrex exchange which will automatically shut down the trading UNTIL this issue will be solved.

I saw something like that with GhostCoin when the number of the mined coins exceeded the overall number of coins.

Better the DarkKush coin dev. fork this coin ASAP before things might get worst and cause a panic sell upon this.
Activity: 419
Last block halving is not working, we are still at 50 coins ?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
It looks like a circus I tell you. As people buy this shit at such a high price has always surprised me. Everyone thought that if the logo coin sheet of hemp, it will be expensive. But the developer will not improve the coin, instead, he like an idiot fasted here all sorts of ridiculous pictures with drug addicts. lol

Are those kind of images you're talking about?

At least he makes us laugh ;p

To laugh at someone else's battered life... You are human or a demon?
You take life too damn serious. Calm down.

If someone's that &^&^*^ to get himself in that situation, then yes. I'm gonna laugh  like an idiot.
I've been in situations through my entire life. Never got into drugs.

Laugh at me. From such a lovely girl/woman, she became a crackhead.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It looks like a circus I tell you. As people buy this shit at such a high price has always surprised me. Everyone thought that if the logo coin sheet of hemp, it will be expensive. But the developer will not improve the coin, instead, he like an idiot fasted here all sorts of ridiculous pictures with drug addicts. lol

We're working on some large improvements. We decided to change the branding style because of the "fun" in thread and therefore its taking a couple extra days to get everything done. The community based features are getting done too!!

Why so grumpy, toke some DANK!   Grin

http://images.bwwstatic.com/columnpic6/38764210-D7EC-F732-C29DC14283676983.jpg

legendary
oh fuck this already.. Cheesy ...delete these pics.. always when I jump in here..this girl.. Cheesy

thanx magura..new page.. ahhh.. :DDD
legendary
oh fuck this already.. Cheesy ...delete these pics.. always when I jump in here..datt girl.. Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

To laugh at someone else's battered life... You are human or a demon?
Activity: 278

The Life Is A Circus
I'm dying.

Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain

"circus"  , "idiot" , "ridiculous" ...   Why so much hate ?  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I'm very new to this stuff and DANK is the 3rd coin I invested in, not only I believe in it, but I also have a feeling that it is better than other Weed coins, I'd also like to thank the developer for all the hard work that he has put into this project. At the moment I only have 119 DANK as that is all I could afford at the moment, but if anyone is feeling generous, I'd really really appreciate some more DANK : DPsfsX6HnmHvWrbUzY5kzNdHHwo3sHJ8kD <3 DANK <3
Activity: 492
This thread looks like a facebook page instead of announcement page of a coin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
What future plan does this coin have other than keep posting ridiculous photos?

None

Activity: 492
What future plan does this coin have other than keep posting ridiculous photos?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Yo, ask BlockNet to list you. Smiley
I bet you'll be lucky and make it in there. This coin has got a lot of attention.

Since you're bringing this to a new level. Merchants, etc.

-A clueless guy.

BlockNet definitely needs a real merchant-accepted coin Smiley
I'm dying.
Yo, ask BlockNet to list you. Smiley
I bet you'll be lucky and make it in there. This coin has got a lot of attention.

Since you're bringing this to a new level. Merchants, etc.

-A clueless guy.
Pages:
Jump to: