Pages:
Author

Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now! - page 9. (Read 32993 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
WTF I can't believe this got onto Bittrex.... https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DANK

why not, look at the volumes at the other exchanges.. bittrex is already quite late here..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Dev,what"s you plan about furture.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Shit, another one. Silly times.
legendary
Pool Hash Rate    23,412.978 MH/s
Pool Efficiency    56.62%

what they do ...

was just some workers from china sending invalid shares, they are autobanned now. you will see that for approx 1-2 rounds before they get autobanned as the pool "thinks" you might be using the wrong algo per accident and gives you some time to switch before it bans. Efficiency will then rise again quickly after they're gone.

Be sure to choose X13 as Algo, X11 was on the getting started page for a while which was wrong, on the frontpage was/is X13
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Activity: 89
Wallet looks like someone took a shit on send tab.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 89

Ppl trying to mine after halving will be like^^
Activity: 628
anybody can design new wallet, existing wallet looks ugly!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Does this have an annon feature? Usually a "darkcoin" has some kind annon.

Yes, this and other features will be announced soon.

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Pool Hash Rate    23,412.978 MH/s
Pool Efficiency    56.62%

what they do ...

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
by design ,those who mined in the first 6 hours got the most coins lol

say it aint so ...........do i have to watch my computer 24/7 so i dont "miss da train " ?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
darkkush https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dank-darkkush-x13-powpos-a-new-cryptocurrency-strain-wallet-update-now-835219

Heritage: BC

Problems:

* MODERATE: sync checkpoints can not be used, since the master public key is blank
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event (although has some newsweek reference?)
* MINOR: 3 blocks were premined (usually not a big deal, but with the biggest rewards in the first blocks..)
** Ends up being a premine of around 0.13%
** The address that mined those premined blocks continued to mine 3 more blocks, less than 1 minute after launch
* NOTE: though by design, most coins are distributed to the people who got into the first 500 blocks, which were mined in around 6 hours.

Notes:

Early block report of 66 blocks appears accurate. Difficulty curve seems good, first 50 blocks were mined in around 1.5 minutes, but that's to be expected

There have been reports of the devs having instamined the coin and I can not see any conclusive support of this theory.
I personally know some early miners that have been able to get in on a ninja coin in about 1-2 minutes. The big instaminer
began mining about 30 seconds after the ANN was posted. It's arguable that this is "impossible" without prior knowledge,
but also I've had dreams of setting up a program to automate the entire process for a typical ninja coin like this, which
could easily do the job in 30 seconds.

I prefer not to speculate on mining behaviors and things outside of the code and network. So, I'll only say that
there is no strong evidence for or against the instamining theory. This might've been the dev's private pool, this might've been a lucky early miner. It is impossible to determine

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like

Thanks for the professional review. POS sync checkpointing will be added when I add some POW checkpoints and push an update soon.

Activity: 36
Does this have an annon feature? Usually a "darkcoin" has some kind annon.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
darkkush https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dank-darkkush-x13-powpos-a-new-cryptocurrency-strain-wallet-update-now-835219

Heritage: BC

Problems:

* MODERATE: sync checkpoints can not be used, since the master public key is blank
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a news event (although has some newsweek reference?)
* MINOR: 3 blocks were premined (usually not a big deal, but with the biggest rewards in the first blocks..)
** Ends up being a premine of around 0.13%
** The address that mined those premined blocks continued to mine 3 more blocks, less than 1 minute after launch
* NOTE: though by design, most coins are distributed to the people who got into the first 500 blocks, which were mined in around 6 hours.

Notes:

Early block report of 66 blocks appears accurate. Difficulty curve seems good, first 50 blocks were mined in around 1.5 minutes, but that's to be expected

There have been reports of the devs having instamined the coin and I can not see any conclusive support of this theory.
I personally know some early miners that have been able to get in on a ninja coin in about 1-2 minutes. The big instaminer
began mining about 30 seconds after the ANN was posted. It's arguable that this is "impossible" without prior knowledge,
but also I've had dreams of setting up a program to automate the entire process for a typical ninja coin like this, which
could easily do the job in 30 seconds.

I prefer not to speculate on mining behaviors and things outside of the code and network. So, I'll only say that
there is no strong evidence for or against the instamining theory. This might've been the dev's private pool, this might've been a lucky early miner. It is impossible to determine

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Pages:
Jump to: