Pages:
Author

Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now! - page 10. (Read 32993 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm shocked someone hasn't dumped all over those outrageous buy orders yet.

1 btc to 3000
1.5 to 2500

Someone wants coins bad. lol

Yeah, can't believe suprnova even added this shit Grin

I posted all the necesssary Info including a block Explorer in this thread...

Yeah, and 90% of the coins added there was surely Pure P & D so i'm in. More $$$ Grin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
* KeyserSozeMC Adds more hash on suprnova.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

1 btc to 3000
1.5 to 2500

I posted all the necesssary Info including a block Explorer in this thread...
Activity: 252

1 btc to 3000
1.5 to 2500

Activity: 419
Merit: 264
DANK is now listed on EmpoEX!

Thank you for adding us in OP.

Reminder

Trading fees are 0.01% for one more week. Use the chance to trade and save on fees.

(lol at that image)

Regards,
EmpoEX Team
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

1 btc to 3000
1.5 to 2500

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Made an decent income with this coin.
Thanks
Activity: 89
We have opened and launched the DANK VS bitcoin market:

All the best and happy trading Wink
https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/526412169072869377

Here's code with direct link to DANK vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/DANK-BTC][img width=300]http://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

First legit exchange!
Activity: 84
Ninjalaunch Smiley

Ninja launch with the dev and his friends mining 20% of all coins.

If you are a good dev and you have growers/dispensaries on board, I would be fine with you premining 20% of all coins.

No need to scam your way to 20%. Be honest so we can monitor if you ever sell out and how much you sell out.

Activity: 99

I am buying DANK. I need quantities. If you have more than 5k, PM me.

If your looking to buy try PMing the dev.  He has 400,000 forsale I hear.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
"Be aware that there seems to be like a 8% pre-mine on this coin".

Can anyone confirm the premine?
Check comment above you.

Guys, I did not "instamine" as everyone seems to think. It just happens that way with most coin launches. It is impossible for me to make sure that you all mine at the same time. It is still early and there are lots of coins to go around. Get off the couch, put down the bong. Instead of making reasons why you can't, get high and do something productive. Come mine Smiley
It's not "impossible" to prevent instamine. You could put 50-80 blocks with 1 coin inside of each block. But, that's not the point.
This coin has got a lot of attention in just one day. Which means only one thing. Smiley

I'm going to buy now.

I'll take that as a confirmation of premine. Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Very funny here! Is this a comedy forum? Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 408
ded

Check comment above you.

Guys, I did not "instamine" as everyone seems to think. It just happens that way with most coin launches. It is impossible for me to make sure that you all mine at the same time. It is still early and there are lots of coins to go around. Get off the couch, put down the bong. Instead of making reasons why you can't, get high and do something productive. Come mine Smiley
It's not "impossible" to prevent instamine. You could put 50-80 blocks with 1 coin inside of each block. But, that's not the point.
This coin has got a lot of attention in just one day. Which means only one thing.
Smiley

I'm going to buy now.

This guy gets it +1
Activity: 636

Check comment above you.

This coin has got a lot of attention in just one day. Which means only one thing. Smiley

I'm going to buy now.

Its not nice to scam people. You should know better. Even if some people are fools they should not be scammed.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

Check comment above you.

I'm going to buy now.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 520
first sell bet, 2500sat )))
Pages:
Jump to: