Pages:
Author

Topic: [DANK] DarkKush - x13 POW/POS - A New CryptoCurrency Strain - Wallet Update Now! - page 6. (Read 32993 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
There is too much negative news.Investment is to worry about.Investment feasibility but did not find it.The development of the Dev best can provide more information.Such large volume is irrational.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you're an IRC user, please join us on #darkkush  on FreeNode!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
This coin is seeing some strong waves, seem like it's reversing
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Love the comments here Smiley

Thanks for the cheap DANK and no crying when we show off the goodies! Cheap DANKs for all right now!!

https://cache.whereisweed.com/blog_images/full/stoner-stockpile.jpg

Activity: 47

Lets keep the good times “rolling.” I've got a 25...

I wish You, got 100!!!

I wish You, got 100!!!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I got high just by reading the comments here lol
Oh yea, one more thing. Almost forgot. Ok so we need a place to hang out and chill with one another while we smoke, I'm going to be putting an in wallet chat system in place. I'm sure we can fill it up with all kinds of cool photos, videos and tunes etc. I'm working on a much larger forum, It will feature strain review pages where you guys can come out and talk about your favorite strains. Also will have a forum system like Rollitup.org. There are several gear suppliers out their that accept BTC for their vaporizers, pipes, bongs, and accessories. We're going to pass a joint over to them and see what they have to say about accepting some DANK for their products as well. I will create the means necessary to facilitate this.

Lets keep the good times “rolling.” I've got a 25 I'd like to give away (2500 DANK) to anyone who makes me laugh my ass off on the forum. Lets get some good pictures, videos and stories on here. Toss your addresses in your sig, I'll give some out at random to good posts. The best post will get the 2500 DANK.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2032943/81603313.jpg
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
I'm dying.
Hope you'll give away some free kush. Smiley I got blunt.
All the farmers are out in the fields gathering up that fresh crop. People are pushing to get their cut of the crop on bittrex and empoex before the dry season comes. Harvesters have reported that this crop is some of the stickiest and nicest buds they've ever harvested. You're going to want to wrap some of these up and put a few bags in the freezer. We're holding on to all of ours, with some of the stash all vacuum sealed up and ready for our giveways.

http://c8.nrostatic.com/sites/default/files/styles/homepage_slideshow/public/pot_019.jpg

New logo, branding, community involvement, and feature announcements are underway.'

Like when people say that it is a Scam, just all want to buy and saw the chance, when Whale dropped the price below 5K. Everyone understands that will soon pump, only a complete moron can now sell, unless of course it is not the manipulation of a Whale.  Roll Eyes

Only a moron would buy this shitcoin.  You say whale dropped the price to 5k.  That was the dev dumping his coins you fool.

This is a scam.  The only purpose for this coin is for the dev to make some btc.  This coin has no future just like every one of the other shitcoins launched by veteran scammer carsen klock.

You may be correct but the dump everyone is referencing was 3 BTC. Hardly worth all the hassle.

A veteran scammer would wait until the end of POW and dump after the natural uptick in price.

Yeah but carsen was probably out of meth and couldn't wait.  3 btc will keep him high and awake for awhile.  At least long enough to launch another shitcoin like this.

No, I'm not carsen, i dont have the proper amount of yolo swegs. Much bigger goals here.

A stoner's wisdom once told “If a mans last name rhymes with cock, they probably are one.”

Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
STUPID FUCKING COIN FUCK YOU DEV DARKRETARD YOU ARE

Relax, ask your maids to bring you a full beaker of wine and a joint, it helps.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Like when people say that it is a Scam, just all want to buy and saw the chance, when Whale dropped the price below 5K. Everyone understands that will soon pump, only a complete moron can now sell, unless of course it is not the manipulation of a Whale.  Roll Eyes

Only a moron would buy this shitcoin.  You say whale dropped the price to 5k.  That was the dev dumping his coins you fool.

This is a scam.  The only purpose for this coin is for the dev to make some btc.  This coin has no future just like every one of the other shitcoins launched by veteran scammer carsen klock.

You may be correct but the dump everyone is referencing was 3 BTC. Hardly worth all the hassle.

A veteran scammer would wait until the end of POW and dump after the natural uptick in price.

Yeah but carsen was probably out of meth and couldn't wait.  3 btc will keep him high and awake for awhile.  At least long enough to launch another shitcoin like this.
I'm dying.
Why such anger? Smoke some ganja, mon.

OCM, lol.

now i'm rich and live in a huge villa in paris with 3 french hot maids and i drive an aston martin from my profits so FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND SUCK COCK.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Says the guy with the 3 french maids and the aston martin who made lots of profits with DarkShibe Huh  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: