Pages:
Author

Topic: Dank Metal - Silver for BTC @ $30/oz - Updated 12/12/12 - page 4. (Read 12623 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What type of escrow offered? Sorry if this was asked already
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For the record: I can't read what mlawrence vomits here.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Stop questioning things, live in the moment.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Until you stop being a dick to strangers.

You're doing the same thing, hypocrite.  You're being a dick to forum strangers who have been here longer than you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rudd-o-the-hypocrite-125825

Coincidence?   Shocked
mlawrence, everything you say fragments from fear.

Agreed.
legendary
You cannot kill love
mlawrence, everything you say fragments from fear.
Vod
legendary
For this reason, I'm not too worried that he is going to walk off with my 24 BTC, simply for the fact that if he wanted, he could get a 200 BTC loan or better before vanishing.

That's not a fact.  You are helping a ponzi build trust  Huh  but I doubt anyone would be so stupid as to give him 200btc.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Preciate it.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I'm actually pretty comfortable with Dank, I see no red flags that make me think he would scam me or anyone that is purchasing from him. To put it bluntly, he could do better. With Dank's rep and the time he put into his account, not only is it not cost efficient to leave with so little gain, but if he wanted to run off with people's money, he could do much better than what he would get out of this thread. For this reason, I'm not too worried that he is going to walk off with my 24 BTC, simply for the fact that if he wanted, he could get a 200 BTC loan or better before vanishing.

That probably didn't sound too flattering as I mostly just said that you aren't scamming, because you have better opportunities to scam elsewhere, but it was meant to be a vote of confidence.
legendary
You cannot kill love

You're not a stranger.  You're being a dick to forum members who have been here longer than you.

"Ehrmagerd, I can't explain how someone makes money, therefore he must be doing it in a fraudulent way."

I suggest you read up how ponzi's work.  Dank refusing to tell anyone how he makes the money is one of the many red flags.  If he could make 280%+ a year, why does he rely on handouts from his parents?  Why is he selling his valuable worldly possessions for cash right now in this thread?
He harmed no one's feelings, you don't have to defend for me.  I'm selling my material possessions because they're valueless, to me.

Dank Bank won't be in operation for a year, the concert is nearly a month away.

Again, you're saying I would sacrifice a chance to change the world through music for greed?  Let's think about how logical that sounds.  When you really think about it, greed isn't logical at all, we are one species as a whole, greed only creates division amongst your own kind.
Vod
legendary
In all fairness, Dank could likely panhandle what is needed to cover his debts at the moment, and is unlikely to grow to the point he would not.

That's exactly why he hasn't defaulted yet - his "deposits" are so low his parents can pay the interest on them - and they do.  He's also in the trust building phase so he will pay everything back in full and early.

But if given the chance to grow to the point where his parents couldn't pay the interest anymore, he would quickly disappear with everyone's coins.
Vod
legendary

You're doing the same thing, hypocrite.  You're being a dick to forum strangers who have been here longer than you.

"Ehrmagerd, I can't explain how someone makes money, therefore he must be doing it in a fraudulent way."

I suggest you read up how ponzi's work.  Dank refusing to tell anyone how he makes the money is one of the many red flags.  If he could make 280%+ a year, why does he rely on handouts from his parents?  Why is he selling his valuable worldly possessions for cash right now in this thread?

Well, I don't appreciate being told to mind my own business by you.  How far you want to go back and forth?   Undecided

Dank IS running a ponzi.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dank-bank-deposits-danks-soul-is-claimed-new-music-nov-30th-93003

Or do you think he has a magic way of making more than 280% annually (2% per week) that no one else has ever been able to do?

Vod
legendary
Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.

Shut your mouth, dude.  He has 10x your community involvement and has done a lot more good around here than you.  Respect those who were here before you.

I don't appreciate to be told to shut up by you.

I'm telling repentance, who is meddling in someone else's affairs (dank's affairs, to be accurate) not to do so.  He shouldn't do that, regardless of how much he has been involved in the community, or how much you say so yourself.

And now you're also calling dank a "Ponzi schemer".

Don't be destructive.  Mind your own business yourself.

Well, I don't appreciate being told to mind my own business by you.  How far you want to go back and forth?   Undecided

Dank IS running a ponzi.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dank-bank-deposits-danks-soul-is-claimed-new-music-nov-30th-93003

Or do you think he has a magic way of making more than 280% annually (2% per week) that no one else has ever been able to do?
legendary
You cannot kill love
That's fine, but I think the fear of me scamming you is a little irrational, since I've transacted over 1000 BTC on these forums.  I have done nothing but represent myself as an honest person.  Different?  Sure, but always honest.

You ARE running a ponzi, trying to build trust, at which time you will scam as many people out of as many BTC as you can.
No, I have never used a new deposit to pay off interest or principle on the old one.  Tell me, if I acquire a good amount of investors, why would I scam them for a valueless concept of greed, rather than doing what I've been doing?  Why would I abandon my dream of organizing and performing at a music festival, for greed?  Yeah, I could buy a lot of pretty stuff, or I could impact people's lives.  

That would be pretty unwise.

Respect is mutual.
Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.

Shut your mouth, dude.  He has 10x your community involvement and has done a lot more good around here than you.  Respect those who were here before you.

I don't appreciate to be told to shut up by you.

I'm telling repentance, who is meddling in someone else's affairs (dank's affairs, to be accurate) not to do so.  He shouldn't do that, regardless of how much he has been involved in the community, or how much you say so yourself.

And now you're also calling dank a "Ponzi schemer".

Don't be destructive.  Mind your own business yourself.
Vod
legendary
Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.

Shut your mouth, dude.  He has 10x your community involvement and has done a lot more good around here than you.  Respect those who were here before you.
Vod
legendary
That's fine, but I think the fear of me scamming you is a little irrational, since I've transacted over 1000 BTC on these forums.  I have done nothing but represent myself as an honest person.  Different?  Sure, but always honest.

You ARE running a ponzi, trying to build trust, at which time you will scam as many people out of as many BTC as you can.
Hope you realise that dealers in silver and gold - including coins - are required to report transactions over $600 to the IRS as of 1 January this year and that if you're selling them as an individual you're required to report any profit you make on the sale as a capital gain.

Mind your own business, dude.  We're not in the business of telling dank or anyone else what to do, and neither are you.
Activity: 58
put in an offer for the 1/4 liberty and 20 half dollars, lets make a deal!

sent the amount agreed upon to dank, i will post again when the coins arrive.
Pages:
Jump to: