Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 116. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
how many devs in the team, based where, and what have they done before this?

simple questions requiring simple answers. not difficult.

You are right, these are the basics.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
how many devs in the team, based where, and what have they done before this?

simple questions requiring simple answers. not difficult.
Activity: 361
The list on google docs spreadsheet is not accessible, should be made public not private.
Activity: 434
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
O.K I followed on twitter @goldentags, retweeted and requested permission to access the twitter bounty sheet. Any bounties going for blog reviews? I can do a promo video as well.  Smiley..  Smiley

Promotion video will be select by community. If you are the only one that makes this promotion vidio then the bounty will be yours, if there are several promotion videos then community will decide which one will receive the bounty.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
followed on twitter @ahmadriduan14 n of course retweeted also Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
O.K I followed on twitter @goldentags, retweeted and requested permission to access the twitter bounty sheet. Any bounties going for blog reviews? I can do a promo video as well.  Smiley..  Smiley
Good luck to the DL(i)sk team. Following twitter now. Need more tweets to retweet. There is only tweet.

Twitter was only created today. People are joining fast.

DL(i)sk is a Lisk-based currency.  DL(i)sk is a blockchain application platform and crypto-currency, which offers an all round solution for Node.js and JavaScript developers to deploy their own blockchain applications. DL(i)sk Apps are written using existing web technologies: NodeJS and JavaScript. DL(i)sk will use Forgers in the same way as how Lisk is using.

* Block Time: 10 seconds
* Round Time: ~17 minutes
* Confirmations for Final Transaction: 6-10
* Supply: 100 million
* DPoS
* Ticker: Dlisk

The total coin supply is 100 milllion.

90 million coins will be distributed to ICO participants

10 million coins will be reserved for:
• 1 million for pre-ICO bounties.
• 2 million for post-ICO bounties.
• 7 million for development team.

The ICO will be running from the 10th of June until July 10th.

Independent escrow:.

The first person is:  SebastianJu

ICO Bonuses for early participation

Day 1 bonus: 30%
Day 2 bonus: 20%
1st week bonus beginning on Day 3: 10%
2nd week bonus: 5%
3rd week bonus: 0%
4th week bonus: 0%

* Translations             - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Form
List of translations

* Twitter Followers      - 100,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form
List of twitter users

* Signature Campaign - 300,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dlisk-signature-campaign-up-to-700000-dlisk-for-newbie-members-too-1497915)

Form
List of sign

* Promotion Video       -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved
* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved
* Signature Campaign  - 400,000 DL(i)sk Reserved (after ICO launch)
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Good luck to the DL(i)sk team. Following twitter now. Need more tweets to retweet. There is only tweet.
Activity: 213
Will keep an eye open for this one
Follow us on twitter  "https://twitter.com/Dlisk_promo" to reserve your twitter stake

Form

List of twitter users
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Waves is not a Crypti clone, it's based on Scorex Framework

So Waves is just a clone Cheesy
Let's call it fork  Cheesy

Not much of a difference from the others, WAVE still a clone/fork no matter how you look at it.

All coins are clone/forks... it is all based on marketing. All those devs are idiots, they just copy and paste code and most likely don't know how they need to develop something new. I don't think that anybody from Waves, Lisk knows how to make something. We are all buying hot air based on their marketing tools, but we play the game as we are all interested in a little profit, aren't we? $ € etc is also hot air, it is worth nothing Cheesy

Yeah, eventually it's all about making profit, otherwise people won't launch an ICO for premined tokens + funding. And my apologies to the dev / OP for the distraction.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317

Let's call it fork  Cheesy

Not much of a difference from the others, WAVE still a clone/fork no matter how you look at it.

All coins are clone/forks... it is all based on marketing. All those devs are idiots, they just copy and paste code and most likely don't know how they need to develop something new. I don't think that anybody from Waves, Lisk knows how to make something. We are all buying hot air based on their marketing tools, but we play the game as we are all interested in a little profit, aren't we? $ € etc is also hot air, it is worth nothing Cheesy

Yep, popularity matters these days even without innovation as long as we can all make some profit.
Reserve your translations here:

Form

List of translations
Activity: 317
Merit: 317

Let's call it fork  Cheesy

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Ooooohhhhhhh, someone needs to buy waves and lisk via using a ICO scam  Grin

Let's call it fork  Cheesy But they have people working on the codebase to make some improvements.
Activity: 476
skip this guy, enough of lisk clone. Just buy lisk.
Jump to: