Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 115. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have an idea, why not set a price on the ICO coinage and if not all are sold, the rest an be burnt, just like Chili did.. Just an idea of course..  Cheesy
legendary
I will need the roadmap details and full ICO details for the blog review so will pop in tomorrow to see what info the DEVS can give me..  Smiley
legendary
Damn, I do not boarded in the train LISK.

I'll try here Smiley

Dev, Is the Polish translation is needed?

Don't worry I also missed LISK AND ETH lol.. so not missing this one..  Grin Grin
legendary
Member Update

* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

We have found our Marketing Leader that will be responsible for all marketing related topics.

Qiwoman2

Her personally facebook page can be found here: Qiwoman2

Who is Qiwoman2?

As you can see she join bitcointalk on June 07, 2014. That means that she has been around for over 2 years. She is a big fan of crypto coins and spend a lot of time promoting/trading of coins. She has over 4000 posts and has been working hard with making blogs for other coins. She will be responsible of making sure that DL(i)sk get the necessary attention so that DL(i)sk can grow as fast as possible.

I am honored and will help the best I can. I am trying hard to educate many lay persons into digital currency as I see it being a pivotal part in our future and our children's future. I will work hard for the success of DLISK in its young future ... Tomorrow I will do the first blog review and setup an fb fan page so i hope to see many new fans come to DLISK AND SUPPORT.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Really? They could not have selected a person better then you. You are working your a.. of in this world. Great. I was planning to put in 1 BTC or so, you know... just in case, you never know that this will go 400% higher at launch like LISK did Smiley

Thanks Bro for the heads up. You know I am not just here for the freebies, I am here to make sure that CRYPTO becomes a household word in every home by 2020! My son's generation is paying a heavier debt because of corrupt governments, the fiat ponzi scheme and bad economics. We need to change things, so yes I will not rest till I see my vision come true and I want to help as many coins here flourish if they have honest DEVS and sincere dreams.  Smiley. I believe, give coins a chance!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Damn, I do not boarded in the train LISK.

I'll try here Smiley

Dev, Is the Polish translation is needed?
legendary
Member Update

* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

We have found our Marketing Leader that will be responsible for all marketing related topics.

Qiwoman2

Who is Qiwoman2?

As you can see she join bitcointalk on June 07, 2014. That means that she has been around for over 2 years. She is a big fan of crypto coins and spend a lot of time promoting/trading of coins. She has over 4000 posts and has been working hard with making blogs for other coins. She will be responsible of making sure that DL(i)sk get the necessary attention so that DL(i)sk can grow as fast as possible.

I am honored and will help the best I can. I am trying hard to educate many lay persons into digital currency as I see it being a pivotal part in our future and our children's future. I will work hard for the success of DLISK in its young future ... Tomorrow I will do the first blog review and setup an fb fan page so i hope to see many new fans come to DLISK AND SUPPORT.

I will also put my bits where my mouth is and purchase some DLISK in the ICO next week also.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
sound good I think have to be patient Cheesy

You are the first person that already use the sign. Still need to update all type of sign.

yeah at least fill up before getting updates,,btw i do not see my name or my twitter name in twitter sheet bounty Wink
Member Update

* Marketing Leader      -  50,000 DL(i)sk Reserved

Qiwoman2

Who is Qiwoman2?

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Looks very interesting. Waiting for more updates.

You are the first person that already use the sign. Still need to update all type of sign.
From the moment SebastianJu (Escrow) release the ICO BTC address then ICO will start. All deposits made before 11th of June will have the Day 1 bonus of 30%

The ICO will be running from the 10th of June until July 10th.

Independent escrow:.

The first person is:   SebastianJu

ICO Bonuses for early participation

Day 1 bonus: 30%
Day 2 bonus: 20%
1st week bonus beginning on Day 3: 10%
2nd week bonus: 5%
3rd week bonus: 0%
4th week bonus: 0%
Activity: 490
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dlisk-lisk-ico-1498786

Chinese translation done !  have a good time

I think you are too early Cheesy Look here...

The list on google docs spreadsheet is not accessible, should be made public not private.

Can you now access the google docs?

People currenty listed for translations are:

4-6-2016 10:19:32   mikhael   Filipino
4-6-2016 10:21:02   Riddikulo   Spanish
4-6-2016 11:35:15   DarkNightRider   Russian
4-6-2016 11:57:00   rajeshgarnaik   India
4-6-2016 13:20:50   Simple858   Slovenian
4-6-2016 14:50:09   tottong   indonesian translation
4-6-2016 14:55:49   coinhugger   Dutch
4-6-2016 16:47:38   aakashsangwan   Indian translation
4-6-2016 17:48:36   lakuf   French

We have 2 Indian translations so the first one 'rajeshgarnaik' is reserved to complete this translation. I'll inform when the ANN is ready and when translations can start.

PS: You don't need to create fake twitter accounts and follow us, when you are not listed in the google docs spreadsheet then you won't receive any coins. I notice that at least one person has created 10 different twitter accounts. Only people from google docs will be rewarded.
It doesn't matter. I have been committed to the list
 Cheesy
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
we have so much of clones now a days.

Not much different then in the time of Blackcoin, Doge, ... the whole market is based on clones. There are only a few people that can make something and the rest just modify it.

Well its one of the benefits of open source technology...The DEV team should come up with different or unique strategy in order to make this coin work.

In fact, i'm against it... if there was no open source then we didn't had 100000000coins but we only had 20 - 30 coins, and those coins will mean something and be worth something, now it all depends on who is in the coin, people with a lot of BTCs are not, when is it pumped when is it dumped. Look at Lisk, Lisk was pumped from 56k tot 81k and then now dropped again to 70k and this is a $40M coins...
The list on google docs spreadsheet is not accessible, should be made public not private.

Can you now access the google docs?

People currenty listed for translations are:

4-6-2016 10:19:32   mikhael   Filipino
4-6-2016 10:21:02   Riddikulo   Spanish
4-6-2016 11:35:15   DarkNightRider   Russian
4-6-2016 11:57:00   rajeshgarnaik   India
4-6-2016 13:20:50   Simple858   Slovenian
4-6-2016 14:50:09   tottong   indonesian translation
4-6-2016 14:55:49   coinhugger   Dutch
4-6-2016 16:47:38   aakashsangwan   Indian translation
4-6-2016 17:48:36   lakuf   French

We have 2 Indian translations so the first one 'rajeshgarnaik' is reserved to complete this translation. I'll inform when the ANN is ready and when translations can start.

PS: You don't need to create fake twitter accounts and follow us, when you are not listed in the google docs spreadsheet then you won't receive any coins. I notice that at least one person has created 10 different twitter accounts. Only people from google docs will be rewarded.
Activity: 199
we have so much of clones now a days.
O.K I followed on twitter @goldentags, retweeted and requested permission to access the twitter bounty sheet. Any bounties going for blog reviews? I can do a promo video as well.  Smiley..  Smiley

Promotion video will be select by community. If you are the only one that makes this promotion vidio then the bounty will be yours, if there are several promotion videos then community will decide which one will receive the bounty.

Ah o.k ..I will see then Smiley I look forward to being added to the twitter sheet. Do I need to do anything else to be added to the twitter bounty?

me too hope to addes to twitter sheet  Kiss
legendary
O.K I followed on twitter @goldentags, retweeted and requested permission to access the twitter bounty sheet. Any bounties going for blog reviews? I can do a promo video as well.  Smiley..  Smiley

Promotion video will be select by community. If you are the only one that makes this promotion vidio then the bounty will be yours, if there are several promotion videos then community will decide which one will receive the bounty.

Ah o.k ..I will see then Smiley I look forward to being added to the twitter sheet. Do I need to do anything else to be added to the twitter bounty?
Jump to: